Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:38:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] ✅Selling 🔑Office 2016 ,🔑 Win 10 Pro... cheapest price, warranty 1month.  (Read 20428 times)
b00j

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:59:01 PM

Went ahead and bought Windows 10 Pro off his Selly store. Paid w/ Litecoin - payment was super easy (just scanned his QR from LoafWallet) and I had the key e-mailed to me within minutes.

I've now installed and activated the key and everything is working wonderfully. Super happy I found this on here Smiley What a great experience for a Bitcoin Forum newb haha.

Thanks for quick and easy transaction! +rep

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dn66602 (OP)

Activity: 54

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:39:38 PM

Went ahead and bought Windows 10 Pro off his Selly store. Paid w/ Litecoin - payment was super easy (just scanned his QR from LoafWallet) and I had the key e-mailed to me within minutes.

I've now installed and activated the key and everything is working wonderfully. Super happy I found this on here Smiley What a great experience for a Bitcoin Forum newb haha.

Thanks for quick and easy transaction! +rep
Thank for quickly review.
sneakykiwi

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:14:09 PM
Last edit: February 26, 2018, 07:07:01 PM by sneakykiwi

Hey There,

Sorry to bother do you provide download links with the keys?

also...

Seller has not configured PayPal correctly
dn66602 (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:18:42 AM

Hey There,

Sorry to bother do you provide download links with the keys?

also...

Seller has not configured PayPal correctly
Paypal add again.
theblueone

Activity: 108
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:28:54 AM

very unfriendly guy, wouldnt recommend buying from him.
dn66602 (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:13:46 AM

very unfriendly guy, wouldnt recommend buying from him.
Lol, ask for discount, and i say no. And this is his review. Fucking shit =))
theblueone

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:24:20 AM

xD I asked him to explain why the guy above, JCT1300 called him a scammer. His answer is, that I should ask Selly, because Selly delivered it to him. 
dn66602 (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:33:39 AM

xD I asked him to explain why the guy above, JCT1300 called him a scammer. His answer is, that I should ask Selly, because Selly delivered it to him. 
LOL
https://prnt.sc/immc6f
theblueone

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:21:56 AM

If you would have just sent that, I wouldnt tell you, that I dont trust you. As I said, he is very unfriendly. But no scammer I think.
theblueone

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:24:06 AM

And btw, you leaked his IP address.
dn66602 (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:45:10 AM

Up, paypal payment add again.
blackknight_

Activity: 145
Merit: 10

Lynda Seller <3

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:53:01 AM

Vouch! Purchased an office key the other day and activated it online to my office account and it worked!

Will update if any problems.  Cheesy
freshcoin

Activity: 31

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:23:51 PM

have you a key for windows server 2012 R2 standard and how much?
is msdn key? thanks in advance
dn66602 (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:31:18 PM

have you a key for windows server 2012 R2 standard and how much?
is msdn key? thanks in advance
I have Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard, this is my link : https://selly.gg/p/1ea09d61
It is MSDN key. Thanks.
MillionsBTCdev

Activity: 353
Merit: 254

unibtc - Bitsler.com Developer

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 04:43:24 PM

Bought Windows 10 Pro Retail and paid via Paypal. Product key worked as advertised.

One thing to note when paying via Paypal. The code will be sent on the paypal email used and not on the email that you put when you where asked before paying.

btcton
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:12:37 PM
Last edit: March 08, 2018, 08:27:13 PM by btcton

Following the positive feedback from other posters here, I went ahead and bought a key. Right now I am simply working for confirmations, so I cannot yet say whether it will work or not, but I will update this post as soon as I get the key and confirm that it works with my computer. I will also make sure that the features are all up and running and will check back here once I know if the key actually lasts or not.

Update
Well, something quite strange happened. When the transaction got confirmed, which took about 30 minutes, I received the key in my email and tried using it, but it didn't work and said that it was an invalid key. Before coming here and contacting the OP, however, I tried again just because why not, and it all seemed to work just fine this time around. The time between attempts was just a few seconds, so I am actually not sure of what happened, but it seems to be working now. I will update this with more if anything else comes up.

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.
MillionsBTCdev

Activity: 353
Merit: 254

unibtc - Bitsler.com Developer

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 09:02:18 PM

Following the positive feedback from other posters here, I went ahead and bought a key. Right now I am simply working for confirmations, so I cannot yet say whether it will work or not, but I will update this post as soon as I get the key and confirm that it works with my computer. I will also make sure that the features are all up and running and will check back here once I know if the key actually lasts or not.

Update
Well, something quite strange happened. When the transaction got confirmed, which took about 30 minutes, I received the key in my email and tried using it, but it didn't work and said that it was an invalid key. Before coming here and contacting the OP, however, I tried again just because why not, and it all seemed to work just fine this time around. The time between attempts was just a few seconds, so I am actually not sure of what happened, but it seems to be working now. I will update this with more if anything else comes up.

Hi, it would be helpful to know which key you bought. When i bought my Win 10 pro key, i was upgrading from Win 10 home. And directly putting the product key did not work for me as well. I had to follow some extra steps from Microsoft (using a generic Win 10 pro key at first, I even had to disconnect my internet for the generic key to work), then restarting and updating the product key after.

Anyway, just an update from my previous feedback, I've installed all latest updates and it all worked fine. Installing Docker for Windows and integrating it to WSL also worked perfectly (its the only reason I wanted to upgrade to Win 10 Pro)

worldembrace

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:19:37 AM
Last edit: March 09, 2018, 09:16:16 PM by worldembrace

RESOLVED: Heard back from OP, version issue. Key Worked for first activation.

Just purchased a Windows 10 MAK and its not working.** working now**

So I wrote to the OP, and am waiting for a reply now. Will update with details later....

dn66602 (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:59:06 AM

Just purchased a Windows 10 MAK and its not working.** working now**

So I wrote to the OP, and am waiting for a reply now. Will update with details later....

Reply PM, thanks for your feeback.
btcton
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:28:23 PM

Update

Hi, it would be helpful to know which key you bought. When i bought my Win 10 pro key, i was upgrading from Win 10 home. And directly putting the product key did not work for me as well. I had to follow some extra steps from Microsoft (using a generic Win 10 pro key at first, I even had to disconnect my internet for the generic key to work), then restarting and updating the product key after.

Anyway, just an update from my previous feedback, I've installed all latest updates and it all worked fine. Installing Docker for Windows and integrating it to WSL also worked perfectly (its the only reason I wanted to upgrade to Win 10 Pro)

Yeah, I actually had a similar setup to you. The installation that I had on the computer at the time was that of Windows 10 Home after having upgraded a few years back from Windows 8. Unlike you, however, when I tried using the Windows 10 Pro key and it didn't work, I did not actually have to do anything other than just try again a few seconds later in order to make it work.  I haven't really done anything other than regular and casual development use of the computer, but I do not see any reason for it to not work, so all is good over here. I will make sure that all the updates go through next time I use that computer in order to confirm that the installation is, indeed, seen as genuine from Microsoft's side. I'll post back if anything changes.

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: