Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:16:09 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why I have decided to invest in Spectrecoin (XSPEC) now  (Read 1920 times)
harvw

Activity: 447
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 04:03:03 AM

......Time will tell, but their airdrop is perfect.
ummm....18,314,055 total supply premined by dev....3,208,936 distributed so far. Lot of strings attached about participation and maintaining post count etc or you miss out of some airdrop....and stirngs about what you can do after you get it. If it ever completes.

Quotes below in "" are direct from the OP on BtCT.

"all accounts receiving distributions will need to keep 90% of the coins received on the account during the whole distribution/airdrop period. Any movements greater than 10% of the airdropped amount will disqualify the account from receiving future distributions."

And.....last but not least....there's this...."Genesis block, premined coins, breakdown; 70% will be air-dropped to the community, while 20% will be used for bounties, rewards and other promotions. Remaining 10% will belong to the dev team."

Wait what??? But, there's NO ICO. So maybe xspec's ico and 5% retained by the devs doesn't look so bad after all.

That's not even counting the so-so tech but, I  have to admit....good marketing.....folks are lined up to get their freebies and have NOTHING invested other than their time posting and annoying everyone....
They're the talk of Bitcointalk for now....like SDC once upon a time.

Couldn't have put this better myself...

The beginning of a new era.
VEEGOLD

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

Iron sharpeneth iron BTC 13TZeA5bWGfrAsUqbnAUiQHhq

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 10:40:23 AM

......Time will tell, but their airdrop is perfect.
ummm....18,314,055 total supply premined by dev....3,208,936 distributed so far. Lot of strings attached about participation and maintaining post count etc or you miss out of some airdrop....and stirngs about what you can do after you get it. If it ever completes.

Quotes below in "" are direct from the OP on BtCT.

"all accounts receiving distributions will need to keep 90% of the coins received on the account during the whole distribution/airdrop period. Any movements greater than 10% of the airdropped amount will disqualify the account from receiving future distributions."

And.....last but not least....there's this...."Genesis block, premined coins, breakdown; 70% will be air-dropped to the community, while 20% will be used for bounties, rewards and other promotions. Remaining 10% will belong to the dev team."

Wait what??? But, there's NO ICO. So maybe xspec's ico and 5% retained by the devs doesn't look so bad after all.

That's not even counting the so-so tech but, I  have to admit....good marketing.....folks are lined up to get their freebies and have NOTHING invested other than their time posting and annoying everyone....
They're the talk of Bitcointalk for now....like SDC once upon a time.

you absolutely right I guess with time Spectrecoin will be better for it its just helping people to get to know the tech behind spectre here is the way see it if when the air drops has ended it could be dumped bringing down the price but I doubt spectre will be dumped so it's all good

Buy some Spectrecoin now
VEEGOLD

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

Iron sharpeneth iron BTC 13TZeA5bWGfrAsUqbnAUiQHhq

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 10:44:53 AM

So it will end well for Spectrecoin because people become more aware of it privacy and secondly it can only get better each day

Buy some Spectrecoin now
RKh

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 09:18:45 PM

Looks like with China ban things are turning well for Tor implemented coin Smiley
konco_kenthel

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 10:43:36 PM

yes added good if the price jumped there is a chance for us to earn a big fortune later when investing. But what I worry about is Can we still be patient to keep waiting? Because the time required is also long enough 1-2 months.

RKh

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 07:29:22 AM

yes added good if the price jumped there is a chance for us to earn a big fortune later when investing. But what I worry about is Can we still be patient to keep waiting? Because the time required is also long enough 1-2 months.

Well with as strong dev team as the project currently and finally has (the one that has released Tor implemented client)
more advanced tech will be added(see the roadmap) and with current situation in China, this project would be the very best logical way to put your money into if you care, especially in a long term perspective

So, 1-2 months are nothing basically
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: