Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:06:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Every single point PWC haters repeated ad nauseam proved to be wrong  (Read 705 times)
Praxis (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1118
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 12:34:46 PM

1) They kept repeating every single day, for hours, "PWC will never see an exchange"

2) They kept saying how "nobody is buying PowerCoin, at all, there are only sell orders"

You can clearly see the price is slowly - but steadily - rising. How many other coins can claim that right now? And PWC is brand new ...

Look at the BUY ORDERS window. Does it look like "no buys" to you? Yes, there are 2 pages of them if you scroll down (Cryptsy)
bitdwarf

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

The cryptocoin watcher

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 12:37:10 PM

Why do Hydroponica's opinions deserve a thread?

𝖄𝖆𝖈: YF3feU4PNLHrjwa1zV63BcCdWVk5z6DAh5 · 𝕭𝖙𝖈: 12F78M4oaNmyGE5C25ZixarG2Nk6UBEqme
Ɏ: "the altcoin for the everyman, where the sweat on one's brow can be used to cool one's overheating CPU" -- theprofileth
Praxis (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 12:37:50 PM

Good point. I'll edit it to make it more general.
Hydroponica

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

fml

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 12:38:52 PM

1) Hydroponica trolled 4 hours a day about how "PWC will never see an exchange"

2) Hydroponica and TruCoin (the guy who spreaded viruses in his scamcoin release) kept saying how "nobody is buying PowerCoin, at all, there are only sell orders"

You can clearly see the price is slowly - but steadily - rising. How many other coins can claim that right now? And PWC is brand new ...

Look at the BUY ORDERS window. Does it look like "no buys" to you? Yes, there are 4 pages of them you can scroll down on Cryptsy.

I wonder how embarrassed must Hydroponica feel for being wrong about things he spent hours every day repeating over and over  Cheesy

Look at the volumes for trades, over the last hour, my friend. Low volume trades, indicate people pulling out. Cashing out small ammounts from pools, and moving on. A bug in Chosecoin, caused a hype. Bug fixed, hype over... Wink

BrewCrewFan

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 12:39:43 PM

Good point. I'll edit it to make it more general.

Careful what you wish for though.. the price could easily go down too.

Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, do not miss!.
SqMe5ceYfdcGsRyVpgvpYb6bRLS9j8omvB

XChat : Addy : XYuZESQpeMtZ2wit8nVVnXKGytfiaTBCo6 PubKey : eteshLzeq8Bh54BRjGSunMTc6Ytxtk7HYaSmDYMQn61z
Praxis (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 12:40:43 PM

Hydro-poo-nica: Can you at least admit that you were wrong about "nobody buying" and "no exchange ever"? Do you have enough intellectual honesty to admit it?

Now you claim a new thing. You keep changing your claims.

I will save this third claim and will come back to you in a week or two, to prove you PWC wasn't a one-day hype. You will be proven wrong the third time.

I almost feel bad for you Cheesy You're getting owned too much
NWO

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 12:51:10 PM

Hydro poo and all the haters have made complete fools of themselves. Poor guys, probably scheming for their next insult since we proved them wrong. I personally think they need to get outside more often instead of living in front of their computers spreading hate all day. Such a waste of life.

BTW last time I checked on WDC it was a HUGE dump.
kr4x

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 12:52:30 PM

Hydro poo and all the haters have made complete fools of themselves. Poor guys, probably scheming for their next insult since we proved them wrong. I personally think they need to get outside more often instead of living in front of their computers spreading hate all day. Such a waste of life.

BTW last time I checked on WDC it was a HUGE dump.

+1 ya it was dumped instantly, he is a sore looser
Hydroponica

Activity: 182

fml

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 01:08:44 PM

Hydro-poo-nica: Can you at least admit that you were wrong about "nobody buying" and "no exchange ever"? Do you have enough intellectual honesty to admit it?

I will save this third claim and will come back to you in a week or two, to prove you PWC wasn't a one-day hype. You will be proven wrong the third time.

PWC was dead and buried, until a bug, caused by the PWC client, ironically enough, brought it back to life, temporarily. Cryptsy, is not a credible exchange. the only people who disagree, are owners of PWC. I haven't been wrong about anything. Your LTC Clone, got lucky.

NWO

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 01:24:23 PM

PWC was dead and buried, until a bug, caused by the PWC client, ironically enough, brought it back to life, temporarily. Cryptsy, is not a credible exchange. the only people who disagree, are owners of PWC. I haven't been wrong about anything. Your LTC Clone, got lucky.

Your attempt at grammar is atrocious! Please don't even bother. This backs up everyone's belief about you  Roll Eyes

This thread is well documented on how WRONG YOU ARE! Also I'm pretty sure just everyone hates you. It's not just PWC owners sticking up for the coin. Just look at the thread for a straight forward example. kr4x = GoldCoin supporter.

So what have we learned?

1. You need to go outside more often
2. The coin which you so lovely support (yet it is just another scam coin according to your definition - bias much?) got raped with sell orders.
3. Your intelligence is lower than my dogs, so your probably 9-11 years old
4. You have zero social life and thus take it out online as everyone neglects you
5. You have no rationale and choose to ignore rational arguments against you. This further demonstrates that you are just a troll
6. You're an utter failure to your parents and they are not proud of you.
7. Your name sounds like poo. I didn't notice until this thread  Cheesy

Anything I miss? Didn't think so. 
justabitoftime

Activity: 154

CoinTropolis

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 01:31:51 PM

Exactly the reason why we'll continue to crapped on by BTC/LTC enthusiasts. Until we're able to stop fighting among ourselves and find ways to cooperate, we'll be seen exactly the way we behave. Now, before I get the typical 'witty' and 'hipster ironic' crack, think about that one for a second. So many here rather feel right than move forward.

lazydna

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 01:36:17 PM

Exactly the reason why we'll continue to crapped on by BTC/LTC enthusiasts. Until we're able to stop fighting among ourselves and find ways to cooperate, we'll be seen exactly the way we behave. Now, before I get the typical 'witty' and 'hipster ironic' crack, think about that one for a second. So many here rather feel right than move forward.

Well, this wouldn't be an issue if the clone coins were actually innovative. Instead we have a crop of clone coins spurring other people to make a quick buck, now the pot calls the kettle black. Now every clone coin maker thinks that they need to cooperate and pump there own brand of clone coins leading to nothing. Just die already so we can either focus on an established innovative coin, or make one that's not just x4 of currently existing coin running scrypt.

garumaru

Activity: 163

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 01:44:51 PM

And I can't believe he is wearing the title 'Hero Member'.
They shouldn't give that title based on solely off of the post counts. Just ridiculous.

BTC - 19zLbgtvGUttFiT9LXY8XAw1gGRiwXQap4
DGC - DM2qB66qAetszRtQACX683Vd7Bgd6sUsRB
justabitoftime

CoinTropolis

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 01:49:20 PM

Well, this wouldn't be an issue if the clone coins were actually innovative. Instead we have a crop of clone coins spurring other people to make a quick buck, now the pot calls the kettle black. Now every clone coin maker thinks that they need to cooperate and pump there own brand of clone coins leading to nothing. Just die already so we can either focus on an established innovative coin, or make one that's not just x4 of currently existing coin running scrypt.

I hear where you're coming from, as a free market guy, I just can't relate. You can't control what's created, you can just focus your energy on the projects you believe are worth spending time on.   I could sit here and try to explain how the community behind a product is equally as important as the perceived innovations, but I won't bother. I understand this is a younger crowd and it's basically a waste of my time.

The FTC community will continue to grow and make our mark. I remember hearing about how we should 'just die' when we had less than a 100 members, it's quite a bit different now. I hope everyone finds something they enjoy and watch that blood pressure.  If the crypto community dismisses us, it probably means we're making the right moves out of it. Smiley

BrewCrewFan

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 01:53:05 PM

I hear where you're coming from, as a free market guy, I just can't relate. You can't control what's created, you can just focus your energy on the projects you believe are worth spending time on.   I could sit here and try to explain how the community behind a product is equally as important as the perceived innovations, but I won't bother. I understand this is a younger crowd and it's basically a waste of my time.

The FTC community will continue to grow and make our mark. I remember hearing about how we should 'just die' when we had less than a 100 members, it's quite a bit different now. I hope everyone finds something they enjoy and watch that blood pressure.  If the crypto community dismisses us, it probably means we're making the right moves out of it. Smiley

What is saving your coin is your willing to fix it. Lets say you just ignore what was going on or happened... your coin would be dead now.

Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, do not miss!.
SqMe5ceYfdcGsRyVpgvpYb6bRLS9j8omvB

XChat : Addy : XYuZESQpeMtZ2wit8nVVnXKGytfiaTBCo6 PubKey : eteshLzeq8Bh54BRjGSunMTc6Ytxtk7HYaSmDYMQn61z
justabitoftime

CoinTropolis

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 02:16:16 PM

I hear where you're coming from, as a free market guy, I just can't relate. You can't control what's created, you can just focus your energy on the projects you believe are worth spending time on.   I could sit here and try to explain how the community behind a product is equally as important as the perceived innovations, but I won't bother. I understand this is a younger crowd and it's basically a waste of my time.

The FTC community will continue to grow and make our mark. I remember hearing about how we should 'just die' when we had less than a 100 members, it's quite a bit different now. I hope everyone finds something they enjoy and watch that blood pressure.  If the crypto community dismisses us, it probably means we're making the right moves out of it. Smiley

What is saving your coin is your willing to fix it. Lets say you just ignore what was going on or happened... your coin would be dead now.

If we 'died' as the kids say, we deserved it... the market tends to take care of these matters. It's not just the hard fork, it's all the hard work in the community. Now that we have a solid infrastructure with our teams, we're now able to focus on value with potential clients.  Sorry PWC, I didn't mean to hijack the thread.

I just never understood why people waste so much time on things they don't like. If I was a merchant outside the crypto community and accidentally stumbled into alt currency, I'd run... fast.  It's not because of all the coin announcements, it's the bickering like freshman in college. I wouldn't put my money here, I just wouldn't.

Each coin has an opportunity to take some part of the market. I know there's quite a few central planners around here that want 1 coin to rule them all.. that's fine, you're just not on my radar.

The Feathercoin community wishes all coin communities the best of luck, please let us know if we can assist in anyway. We have quite a few miners, pool operators, artists, musicians, programmers and business types that hang around our forum.  Again, we accomplish more building bridges.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: