Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:50:42 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What would you do with 10 eth  (Read 7221 times)
Mr.Zero

Activity: 248
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 05:35:36 PM

Hi Guy's,

Where would you invest 10 eth in when you can and why? Smiley
if i have 10 ETH i want trade better than investing in ico program.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM

TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
Linuld

Activity: 473
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 06:03:41 PM

If i have 10 ETH i will spilit them.them half i would use for trade/invest in ICO and half i will use to store for a long time.now a days ICO project are good for quick money. ETH has a good future.so holding ETH is an also a good way for making money.
I think trading ETH is the right way to make money. Last week the price went up to $200 now it is near to $300 that means. For 10 ETH $1k profit you will get. I am telling you to do trading with your all ETH. just a few coins use it in trading and increase your ETH. Suppose if I have this coins in my wallet I will use this method and increase my bankroll.
kristianr

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 06:40:40 PM

Hi!

If you have 10 ETH, spend all of them on ICON. Probably one of the best ICO's this year Smiley

Iminvest

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 07:01:11 PM
Last edit: September 21, 2017, 01:20:39 AM by Iminvest

If i have 10 ETH i will spilit them.them half i would use for trade/invest in ICO and half i will use to store for a long time.now a days ICO project are good for quick money. ETH has a good future.so holding ETH is an also a good way for making money.
I think trading ETH is the right way to make money. Last week the price went up to $200 now it is near to $300 that means. For 10 ETH $1k profit you will get. I am telling you to do trading with your all ETH. just a few coins use it in trading and increase your ETH. Suppose if I have this coins in my wallet I will use this method and increase my bankroll.

Trading is a good option if you actually know smth about how to trade)
Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 07:05:38 PM

Your expectation become true buddy now. ETH's value has been turned to 300$ almost today. Preference to invest is according to the own view because each and every have the experience certain field. I would suggest to try in trading platform since you can buy ETH based smart contract ico with the eth you have.
Iminvest

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 07:07:40 PM

if 10 eth is all i have, i would invest 1 eth in 10 ico's Smiley
there is a big chance that one of them will do x10
sometimes even more
I also often do this because ICO projects make it easier for me to earn more. If investing in 10 ICOs will be risky but if the project is really potential then you will definitely get huge profits.

I agree, but I would try to find 1-2 ICOs I really like and believe in, and I want them to become successful, make good research, and then invest
Bitekojn

Activity: 142
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 07:31:07 PM

if 10 eth is all i have, i would invest 1 eth in 10 ico's Smiley
there is a big chance that one of them will do x10
sometimes even more
I also often do this because ICO projects make it easier for me to earn more. If investing in 10 ICOs will be risky but if the project is really potential then you will definitely get huge profits.

I agree, but I would try to find 1-2 ICOs I really like and believe in, and I want them to become successful, make good research, and then invest

I allso perfer investing in ico. The most important thing is to do a research of the project, the team.... On the short term the right choices can be quite profitable (x2,x5), the best of them are smart investmemt allso for longterm hodlers.
kobradobra

Activity: 200

STEM - football token exchange market!

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 07:51:27 PM

Wait for three years.
then become a USD millionaire  Grin
In all seriousness, I'd just wait and see what's going on in the market.

│   S T E M
│  █░░░░█░░░░░  │   SPORT TOKEN EXCHANGE                        ( ( (   JOIN OUR TELEGRAM   ) ) )
│  █▄▄▄▀░▀▄▄▄▄  │   STEM│ Earn with your football knowlednge.
maokoto

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 07:54:31 PM

I will put it on lending to earn some interest while I wait a big raise...then will sell and rebuy it lower, and repeat  Grin

Hopefully that would multiply it at least by 20-30% more.

vintages

Activity: 966
Merit: 153

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 07:57:03 PM

I will store it and resell when the price is high...
Or in some way, change it to BTC...
Michaelsch

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:08:36 PM

I will store it and resell when the price is high...
Or in some way, change it to BTC...

How much money could you earn if you just store it?)) I think if you want to have a good reward it's better to be more active in what you're doing.
Michaelsch

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:33:18 PM

it could be a good idea to invest in some carefully chosen and promising ICOs, earn some money and then at some point and right moment come back to more old/expensive coins.. but actually, some ICOs could be a good longterm option
Schocksen

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:37:51 PM

it could be a good idea to invest in some carefully chosen and promising ICOs, earn some money and then at some point and right moment come back to more old/expensive coins.. but actually, some ICOs could be a good longterm option
I would hold them. I invested in 2 ICOs and then the axchange price was lower. Do you can recommend some longterm ICOs?

Michaelsch

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 10:17:45 PM

I would hold them. I invested in 2 ICOs and then the axchange price was lower. Do you can recommend some longterm ICOs?

I think ARTokens could be a very good long-term opportunity.. AR/VR is a technology of the future!  Visual content and its market have huge potential to turn into a large industry in next few years.
-VOL-

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 10:24:08 PM

I 10 ETH will drop on me from the sky, i definetly dep them into some crazy upcoming ICO and forget about it.  Easy come, easy go.
Maybe they will make me very rich in future
Michaelsch

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 11:00:11 PM

I 10 ETH will drop on me from the sky, i definetly dep them into some crazy upcoming ICO and forget about it.  Easy come, easy go.
Maybe they will make me very rich in future

That would be so cool if coins start dropping on me from the sky!  Cheesy
MartiniBlanco

Activity: 647
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 11:04:10 PM

I would hold 5 ETH in my longterm portfolio and the other half is for gambling some hot and hyped coins!
Golegard

Activity: 146

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:27:54 AM

Hi Guy's,

Where would you invest 10 eth in when you can and why? Smiley
What would I do with my 10 eth? Of course, I will invest 50% of it then I will save the rest of the coin. Investing your money is very profitable and you will earn more money once the project become success. Investing is the fastest process to multiple your money but sometimes which may result in your losses.

bitcoinbox

Activity: 675
Merit: 254

So far so good

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:38:45 AM

I would send my 10 eth in an exchange. Then I sell them when the price is high and rebuy 11eth when the price is lower. Then sell 11eth and rebuy 12, etc etc.
Beverver

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:56:06 AM

Your thought is absolutely wrong  Ethereum is perfect for hold becuase this coin future is so much bright.So you can hold your ETH for long term.I hope and believe ETH will be hit 1000$-1500$ after one year.
Thanks for your point.I also believe that ETH will be the next Bitcoin in the future so hold all my ETH coins for a long time ago and will keep them for many years.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: