Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:06:04 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What would you do with 10 eth  (Read 7221 times)
sheryl26

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:11:09 AM

Hi Guy's,

Where would you invest 10 eth in when you can and why? Smiley

Knowing that ethereum have a great future, and I see the potential just like what bitcoins have before when there are getting started. We all know that ethereum cannot surpass bitcoin but they also have a great potential because as far as I know theyare the most expensive altcoins in this business. And with that I will just hold my eth for a very long time until their value will be as expensive as bitcoins like 3000$ each them I'm going to be rich if that happen.
SenSeiSoKo

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:39:55 PM

Invest in different coins, in the biggest 10 ans also HODL a few ETH, for super ETH Fans just HODL it maybe? But Diversification is the key  Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
Cootie

Activity: 292
Merit: 102

Bounty Detective

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 11:54:25 PM

Hi Guy's,

I don't think of investing it. I will just hold it until the price recover from its recent losses. I don't have good idea on where i should invest it, so it is better to invest than to risk it to something that I don't know the outcome. Maybe, I'll do some research about good ICOs and if I find one, I'll invest some amount and hold the remaining.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Telegram Channel|Twitter|Telegram Group|Youtube Channel
micle222

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 01:46:32 AM

Hi Guy's,

If I have 10 ETH I will invest it into the CarTaxi project. Because the CarTaxi project is a good project and has a good future.
nofuture

Activity: 199

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 03:08:09 AM

Centra ICO is a good project you should invest. You can checkout Centra ann thread and see people say about this project on news

▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ E i d o o ▬ your blockchain asset experience ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ " Token Sale Raised 82,372.33 ETH " ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ TwitterFacebook  ▰ BountyDiscussion ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬
Iminvest

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 01:35:54 AM

if 10 eth is all i have, i would invest 1 eth in 10 ico's Smiley
there is a big chance that one of them will do x10
sometimes even more
I also often do this because ICO projects make it easier for me to earn more. If investing in 10 ICOs will be risky but if the project is really potential then you will definitely get huge profits.

I agree, but I would try to find 1-2 ICOs I really like and believe in, and I want them to become successful, make good research, and then invest

I allso perfer investing in ico. The most important thing is to do a research of the project, the team.... On the short term the right choices can be quite profitable (x2,x5), the best of them are smart investmemt allso for longterm hodlers.

I think, for now, some ICOs also could be really interesting on a long-term if they have a real use case. Like Decentraland or ARToken.. Check it out!
Zalfa_mui

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 07:04:22 AM

if i have 10et, i will buy something useful,
because it's a huge amount, so I'll do my best.
I will not trade, because the result of 10et is more than enough.

CoinFlippo

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 07:55:02 AM

Hi Guy's,

I would just save them on my ETH wallet on blockchain. Surely ETH will rise maybe i can make more money that way than rather investing in some altcoins.
If i then have made my profit i will then invest in altcoins like litecoin or dogecoin maybe. Litecoin is for me a sleeping lion it can awake and double his value.
kheysha

Activity: 112

Swarm Token Sale begins on September 7th at 16:00

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 12:18:14 PM

Hi Guy's,

I would just save them on my ETH wallet on blockchain. Surely ETH will rise maybe i can make more money that way than rather investing in some altcoins.
If i then have made my profit i will then invest in altcoins like litecoin or dogecoin maybe. Litecoin is for me a sleeping lion it can awake and double his value.
Maybe I will also do as you do.
If I have 10 ETH I will do is hold it until the year 2022.
Because I think ETH will be very valuable if I hold him 5 years.

coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 12:30:51 PM

I think the better option is to hold ETH because as the price of ETH is kept increasing in the market, so instead of converting into other currency better to hold ETH. There is a huge possibility that the price of ETH will increase in the next year.
AtraxPool

Activity: 84
Merit: 12

Block Hunting

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 12:34:37 PM

I would convert them to BTC.  BTC is gold its going to be the best way to secure your money long term. Alt's are like change in a till.. You swap them for the gold.

■ BLOCKHUNT ■ «  COMMUNITY BLOCKHUNTING - »  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2207363.0
Futureblnr

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 08:37:26 PM

sometimes even more
I also often do this because ICO projects make it easier for me to earn more. If investing in 10 ICOs will be risky but if the project is really potential then you will definitely get huge profits.

I agree, but I would try to find 1-2 ICOs I really like and believe in, and I want them to become successful, make good research, and then invest

I allso perfer investing in ico. The most important thing is to do a research of the project, the team.... On the short term the right choices can be quite profitable (x2,x5), the best of them are smart investmemt allso for longterm hodlers.

I think, for now, some ICOs also could be really interesting on a long-term if they have a real use case. Like Decentraland or ARToken.. Check it out!

Why did you choose this particular ICOs?
Iminvest

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 02:07:32 AM

They have great and !real products in AR/VR industry!  ARToken, actually is donna make one of the first crowdsales which is fully registered with SEC and they will have the first platform that leverages blockchain infrastructure to create, rent and sell 3D content.
elegant_joylin

Activity: 826
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 02:54:45 AM

Half of it I will hold at ETH, and the remaining ETH i will buy as follows:
1ETH to Waves,
1ETH to OMG,
1ETH to Qtum,
1ETH to Grid+
.5ETH to Rootproject
.5ETH to Minexcoin
NRF

Activity: 279
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 03:21:12 AM

sometimes even more

invest to some good ICO is safe than invest to altcoin. Price hard to fall down. example if ICO price is 1$. we will hard to see price fall down to 0.5$. but with altcoin. everything can happen. 1$ to 0.1 is easy
Thndr

Activity: 78

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 03:31:07 AM

I would convert them to BTC.  BTC is gold its going to be the best way to secure your money long term. Alt's are like change in a till.. You swap them for the gold.

but you can become rich just by invest to gold. you need something big something can go up. can rocket to the moon

◈◈   SOCIALMEDIA.MARKET   ◈◈   BLOCKCHAIN BASED Influencer Marketing Platform
ANN Thread   WhitePaper   Facebook   Telegram   Twitter
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰   TOKEN SALE : 09 February - 16 March   ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 03:34:02 AM

but you can become rich just by invest to gold. you need something big something can go up. can rocket to the moon
If you understand what ETH can bring to you with those latest innovation I think split it out for both btc and ETH and forget it for some years then go back and see if what will the value of both investment for sure it's much bigger than you think for gold ETH have a lots to offer so with btc.
shagorbleed

Activity: 364

https://twetch.com/u/42191

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 04:24:44 AM

i would convert half to cash for my education fees now Cry
and other half i will invest.
sexycoin69

Activity: 175

Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 04:41:36 AM

Put 1 eth into 10 different ICO's, YOLO!!

M0N3YMAGNET

Activity: 159

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 04:52:10 AM

I am planning to invest on this ICO called Synapse Market. I also like ICON project out of Korea some ETH went to that, and a couple of other home run hitters. ICO's are mostly crap on a stick, but some are rock solid, look at OMG, yes, that too was once an ICO.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: