Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:09:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What would you do with 10 eth  (Read 7214 times)
JamesIV

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 09:59:21 AM

Hi Guy's,

Where would you invest 10 eth in when you can and why? Smiley
If I own 10 ETH I will continue to invest in the field of digital money. Want to find your opportunity and fortune to change lives. I will look at the list of currencies in the future, which currency will rise.

:/ so what coin? you say make life become very easy Smiley) just look can choose and coin will rise. Cheesy Let give more detail. if you have 10 eth. should check some token - centra, kickico, real, autonio...

You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CrisBrown12121997

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 10:06:38 AM

I think it's depend on your expectations.. You can buy smth on it or you can invest to one of the projects.. It's great to find find smth suitable to your interests..
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 11:27:17 AM

Hi Guy's,

If I own 10 ETH I will continue to invest in the field of digital money. Want to find your opportunity and fortune to change lives. I will look at the list of currencies in the future, which currency will rise.

:/ so what coin? you say make life become very easy Smiley) just look can choose and coin will rise. Cheesy Let give more detail. if you have 10 eth. should check some token - centra, kickico, real, autonio...
I think 10 eth will look very little if you just hold it ? I would better take a risk by growing my etherum for investment, trade, or to buy other altcoin/ ico that has great potential to have a high price example (centra, Cartaxi, etc) you will not get a big profit if you not dare to take risks !
investeerder

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 11:56:38 AM

Hi Guy's,

I think 10 eth will look very little if you just hold it ? I would better take a risk by growing my etherum for investment, trade, or to buy other altcoin/ ico that has great potential to have a high price example (centra, Cartaxi, etc) you will not get a big profit if you not dare to take risks !

It will be little for the whales eyes but means a lot for the people who can afford to have only 10 eth in there wallet, and the best thing for that amount to spend on and multiply it is on tradings and by this placed we can actually earn x2 of our capital and even can gain more if we are knowledgable enough about it. And also I can't recommend any coins to buy and its up for him to do his own searching on which is potential either its ICO coin or existing altcoin on exchanger site.

BITWIN.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
Mihaylovic

Activity: 910
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 03:15:26 PM

10 eth is not bad amount of money at all.
I would find 2 good icos with good team and innovative idea. And i would invest 5 eth for each of them and check after 6 7 months  Wink
CrisBrown12121997

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 09:58:03 AM

Do you know any worth projects?
tylerik1

Activity: 392

"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 10:55:58 AM

When I would have 10 ETH to trade right now, I would trade 50% into BTC and thats it! Easy an simple longterm invest!

Dannaey

Activity: 468
Merit: 100

Experience the Future of DeFi

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 12:35:29 PM

Hi Guy's,

I would spend it to buy another Alternative coins so that my 10 ETH will become 100 ETH or more. I've been always fond of NEO, WAVES and NEM. That coins will be my long term favorites. I believe its value will times 10 next year. So hodl. hodl. hodl.

tazmania

Activity: 784

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 12:53:44 PM

I will invest 5 eth in different altcoins which has low price and wait for next 5 to 6 months and rest 5 eth I will keep them safe in my wallet and will sell if it hits my target price in future and if not then nothing wrong in holding it more longer.

ekin4

Activity: 663
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:13:28 PM

I will invest 5 eth in different altcoins which has low price and wait for next 5 to 6 months and rest 5 eth I will keep them safe in my wallet and will sell if it hits my target price in future and if not then nothing wrong in holding it more longer.

Which altcoins will you invest, can you tell us more? Which altcoins have low price now?
Surrapatt

Activity: 1078

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:54:49 PM

Investing in ICO, will probably achieve satisfactory profit with 10ETH. I don't think it's necessary to trading to btc, because ICO or token based on ETH is very much. And that's an opportunity for me.
BitDiscussion

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:00:12 PM

I would spend all of it to buy bitcoins. I sometimes believe that bitcoin is far superior than any other altcoins. Eth isn't really profitable anymore too. You can look for its charts.
Thank God! At least there is someone who thinks the same like me about eth. I am strongly in agreement with you about referring eth as unprofitable and useless coin. Investing into these coins in my opinion is putting you into trouble. This coin does not have potential of producing great rewards, even waves are far better than eth. I will also sell them off for bitcoins.

whicketywack

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:58:49 PM

Hi Guy's,

Red pulse ICO.
nuskill

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 06:00:42 PM

Hi Guy's,

Red pulse ICO.

sounds like a good idea!
atleast takes of a lot of work from the guy that asks.
either he has some profit or he just has no ether or useful coins to worry about it anymore anyways
mrjoy15

Activity: 840
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 06:08:49 PM

Investing in ICO, will probably achieve satisfactory profit with 10ETH. I don't think it's necessary to trading to btc, because ICO or token based on ETH is very much. And that's an opportunity for me.
Good thought. Invest in ICO program one of the best way to get double or triple from initial amount very short time. But, it's so risky play, in this case high possibility lost money. I wish, you all the best. For me, I have no problem to HOLD next couple of years. I know, at the end will get good return.
digitalgame4life

Activity: 378
Merit: 105

Active forum member, A+ poster, PM good sign camp.

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 06:15:18 PM

If I had that big amount of Ethereum I would be holding 4 Ethereum definitely for a year or maybe years, Ethereum has big potential to become one of the most accepted and positive coins in world outside cryptocurrencies, the other 6 I would invest heavily on altcoins with 1 Ethereum each, I would buy QTUM,PAY,LISK and some NEO as these coins are one of the best altcoins, I have my doubts about OMG but could also be very big in the future.

Iminvest

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 01:10:45 AM

if 10 eth is all i have, i would invest 1 eth in 10 ico's Smiley
there is a big chance that one of them will do x10
sometimes even more
I also often do this because ICO projects make it easier for me to earn more. If investing in 10 ICOs will be risky but if the project is really potential then you will definitely get huge profits.

I agree, but I would try to find 1-2 ICOs I really like and believe in, and I want them to become successful, make good research, and then invest

I allso perfer investing in ico. The most important thing is to do a research of the project, the team.... On the short term the right choices can be quite profitable (x2,x5), the best of them are smart investmemt allso for longterm hodlers.

I think, for now, some ICOs also could be really interesting on a long-term if they have a real use case. Like Decentraland or ARToken.. Check it out!

Why did you choose this particular ICOs?
invest to some good ICO is safe than invest to altcoin. Price hard to fall down. example if ICO price is 1$. we will hard to see price fall down to 0.5$. but with altcoin. everything can happen. 1$ to 0.1 is easy

Agree!! these are really good ICOs, they'll develop their existing product and ecosystem, and become even better and more desired

Ewox

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 01:44:35 AM

I would invest Ethereum in an ICO based project that is successful like Aventus for instance. Bought myself an AVT coin and just wait for the price to go back up again since their ICO had just ended and most likely the coins will dump right after the ICO.
Butchick

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 01:45:27 AM

This is interesting. Such amount is huge and really good for investment. Though it will be quite tempting to withdraw it, maybe i will invest in some altcoins and on btc. I guess i'll add 60% of it to my btc and hold on to it. Then the rest, i will invest it in some other altcoins so i can diversify my coins thus more room for profit; depending on the coins ill invest it into.

bonghip

Activity: 174

bông

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 02:31:30 AM

Hi Guy's,

I will invest in Bitcoin and some other coin. Do not put eggs with 1 basket!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: