Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:13:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Closed  (Read 27262 times)
BlockMason

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 11:11:05 PM

http://announcements.blockmason.io/company-news-october-12-2017/

BlockMason has hired Roy Blankman as a consultant.
Roy graduated from the University of Michigan summa cum laude with a degree in Electrical Engineering and then entered Caltech on an Engineering and Applied Sciences Division Fellowship, from which he dropped out to work in the private sector. Prior to working in the blockchain space Roy worked as a machine learning consultant. He has found himself working more and more on Ethereum related blockchain projects and is happy to join the BlockMason team, consulting on projects that are more than just pie-in-the-sky ideas but will actually work with today's technology. His primary focuses will be smart contract prototyping, auditing, off-chain solutions, security, and proposals to formalize and solidify the blockchain ecosystem. Roy’s Github

Mainnet Deployment Schedule
Our plans to release the Credit Protocol onto the mainnet have changed. Instead of releasing it at the end of Q4 2017, we will be deploying the first version onto the mainnet within the next two weeks. While it should be considered a prototype, and will be upgraded rapidly to increase protocol and token functionality, all behavior related to token staking will be secure. As time has gone by and our solidity development experience has increased and with our preference for top quality developers, we believe we can increase the speed of the entire project's roadmap. Expect more good news on this front. Watch the progress live on our github:

Mobile DApp Browser
BlockMason has decided to build and release a standalone mobile Ethereum DApp browser. The current options for mobile DApp browsers are lacking, so we have decided to take the lead and release our own browser to fill this large need. It will be available on both iOS and Android. We are currently working on it in-house, but plan to hire a developer specifically for this task. Job Post.

Friend In Debt
With mainnet deployment and the mobile DApp browser problem solved Friend in Debt will work on your phone. We’re excited to be moving this along a lot faster than anticipated and will use this opportunity not only to debt our friends, but as a demonstration of the ease of launching a mobile DApp on the Credit Protocol.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BlockMason

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 03:40:14 AM

http://announcements.blockmason.io/credit-protocol-token-sale-finishes/

BlockMason is proud to announce the conclusion of the Credit Protocol token sale. The remaining tokens were purchased by STI Group based in Hong Kong. BlockMason Co-Founder Michael Chin has been in close touch with them and was able to present our vision for the future of the Credit Protocol, a detailed technical walkthrough of our upcoming mainnet deployment of the protocol, and behind-the-scenes legal work to protect our intellectual property through patents and licenses. Through this STI was convinced that BCPTs represent a scare resource for developers going forward.

The end of the token sale represents a welcome change in priorities at BlockMason. Going forward we’re excited to give our full attention to the Credit Protocol and growing BlockMason the company as a leader in the blockchain space.

As we’ve previously announced the Credit Protocol and the beta version of Friend in Debt are nearly ready to go live on the mainnet. The auditing of the protocol is being handled by Roy Blankman who we just hired. Roy is also heavily involved in Bamboo and working closely with Yoichi Hirai of the Ethereum Foundation.

We have other projects in the pipeline as well. BlockMason is currently developing a standalone DApp browser which we will release for free and open source to the Ethereum community. We are also in the planning stages of writing additional UCACs for the Credit Protocol, some of which we previously hadn’t thought of and give an even more unique vision of what the Credit Protocol can be used for.

We’d like to thank all customers who participated in the Credit Protocol token sale and would like to let everyone know that we will provide technical support to all things Credit Protocol related at via email at support@blockmason.io

jlanzago

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

Cryptomooniac - to the moon and beyond...

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 05:53:00 AM

Congratulations on the conclusion of your token sale. Unfortunately I cannot join your telegram (seems like I was banned but I don't know why).
rafzalan

Activity: 714
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:01:36 AM

Great news, this is one of the best ICO i have seen in 2017, just hold and buy more.
I think many want to buy at last minutes but by this decision they lost a good opportunity to by at low.
And about telegram groups, I know that there is a regional restriction based on phone number, so please send all importants in different channels.   

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
rafzalan

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 02:56:08 PM

where is exchange? how to buy more?

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
rty397

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:12:07 AM

BCPT develops huge steps without any advertising. determined long term hold. Next step listing top exchange
rafzalan

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:17:16 AM

where is exchange? how to buy more?
tradable at "https://etherdelta.com/#BCPT-ETH" buy below ICO price.

Opurum

Activity: 306
Merit: 102

Just another random pre satoshi crypto freak

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:11:36 PM

I would love to buy more BCPT now. But transacting on Ether Delta remains a big challenge. The interface insn't friendly.
manolentor1492

Activity: 45

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 05:50:27 PM

I would love to buy more BCPT now. But transacting on Ether Delta remains a big challenge. The interface insn't friendly.

In coinmarketcap no list.
buyingcoins

Activity: 118
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:15:52 PM

Here's a step by step guide to setting up a wallet and buying BlockMason tokens: https://getcrypto.info/blockmason/
Dennoo

Activity: 131

-

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 01:15:58 PM

time to bring this baby to some exchanges like nova, topia, coinexchange.
BlockMason

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 02:57:24 PM

BlockMason recognizes the need for low cost and easy to use marketplaces where Credit Protocol token holders can buy tokens if they find they need more for their projects and sell excess when they are oversupplied. Recognizing this need, BlockMason would like to support efforts to get the token listed on additional secondary markets. We hope these listings will make it easier, more secure and cheaper to acquire the tokens you need for your projects or to sell unneeded tokens. 

We will update everyone as soon as we have more news on exchanges.

rafzalan

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 05:42:11 PM

I don't know why the price is lower than pre-ico on ED, but I believe in this project and see it as an opportunity to buy more.
I investigate a little on Etherscan and found one or two big addresses that sell at this low. anyway investors could profit from this low and hold more BCPT for their friends in debt  Grin

rafzalan

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 06:11:55 PM

From BlackMason: "Friend In Debt offers a jurisdiction agnostic social platform for creating and settling debts with friends on the blockchain"
Also from W.P: "Friend in Debt - Our First Demonstration of the Credit Protocol"

My question:
Is FiD a sample to show how this protocol works or you want to develop your own practical social platform with debt tracking feature?

rafzalan

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:58:35 AM

today I'm here to tell you that the new version of Friend in Debt is in the final stages ....
https://announcements.blockmason.io/its-alive-friend-in-debt/
 Smiley

CJValRage

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:16:32 PM

Hi BlockMason Team,

Quick question: how would investors make money off of the token given that it is a utility token? Like - naturally as an investor, I would want to invest in something that is going to be the best bang for the buck. That said, if these tokens are just essentially entries to the "highway" of the blockchain credit infrastructure, wouldn't the tokens have to always stay at a relatively low price point to encourage people to use said highway? Will the market for the tokens govern the future price? If so, could this theoretically price people out of the credit highway if it became extremely popular? That would then defeat the purpose of BlockMason Credit Protocol, no?

I would like to invest more, however, if there will be a theoretical cap on how much this utility token held will go for, I am not sure how much money I really want to put into it. Sorry if I have a misunderstanding of how it works.

To sum up: how exactly will token holders make money in the future as BlockMason Credit Protocol becomes successful? Will the token price be manipulated to never go past a certain point - or could their be significant profits reaped in the future provided Block Mason's success goes as planned?

Thanks in advance,

CJ
rafzalan

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:42:05 AM

"Now, however, BlockMason has decided that all its future applications will be mobile only. "....
Read more from latest BlackMason's announcement:
https://announcements.blockmason.io/why-were-going-mobile/

rafzalan

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:26:46 PM

Hi BlockMason Team,

Quick question: how would investors make money off of the token given that it is a utility token? Like - naturally as an investor, I would want to invest in something that is going to be the best bang for the buck. That said, if these tokens are just essentially entries to the "highway" of the blockchain credit infrastructure, wouldn't the tokens have to always stay at a relatively low price point to encourage people to use said highway? Will the market for the tokens govern the future price? If so, could this theoretically price people out of the credit highway if it became extremely popular? That would then defeat the purpose of BlockMason Credit Protocol, no?

I would like to invest more, however, if there will be a theoretical cap on how much this utility token held will go for, I am not sure how much money I really want to put into it. Sorry if I have a misunderstanding of how it works.

To sum up: how exactly will token holders make money in the future as BlockMason Credit Protocol becomes successful? Will the token price be manipulated to never go past a certain point - or could their be significant profits reaped in the future provided Block Mason's success goes as planned?

Thanks in advance,

CJ
Looks like devs leave bitcointalk and decide to be more active on telegram.
So I as an investor want to share my thoughts about the above argue.
BCPT is utility token with constant supply of 116,158,667, network benefits from low fee and it is not necessary equals low price for BCPT because like Ethereum platform fee could be a small fraction of BCPT also in some cases user stakes BCPT and I think therefore, a smaller amount is needed for the same amount of credit in the case of more expensive BCPT.
I think all (users, network, holders, developers) will benefit from more expensive BCPT.

BlockMason

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 12:33:23 PM

From BlackMason: "Friend In Debt offers a jurisdiction agnostic social platform for creating and settling debts with friends on the blockchain"
Also from W.P: "Friend in Debt - Our First Demonstration of the Credit Protocol"

My question:
Is FiD a sample to show how this protocol works or you want to develop your own practical social platform with debt tracking feature?

Both.  It's our first example of a working UCAC built on the protocol, but we also want to make it a big mainstream app that everyone in the world uses. 

BlockMason

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 12:34:37 PM

Hi BlockMason Team,

Thanks in advance,

CJ

What is the core value of your coin?
 BCPT produces transactions that power the Credit Protocol.  The tokens, when staked to applications built atop the protocol provide transaction capacity allowing those apps to run.  Without the token, the application would not have write access.

Why would the value increase over time?
  It would increase over time as demand rose for applications based on the Credit Protocol. As the protocol represents a scarce, desirable resource, backed by patent applications, copyright, and an ability and willingness to protect that intellectual property, an increase in value is very likely as credit recording on the blockchain becomes a standard use case.

Why would the value increase faster than BTC or ETH?
  The current price of the token represents the price of the protocol before developers and the public understand the full potential of credit recording. The value and use cases of BTC and ETH are already substantially known. As applications based on the protocol spread, developed by our team or by 3rd parties, the value of BCPT will likely rise faster than BTC or ETH as that information gap closes.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: