Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:05:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Closed  (Read 27262 times)
Sy
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1003

Bounty Detective

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 10:51:30 AM

Can you please tell us more about the airdrop, thanks!

Last time i checked they said they will do an air-drop after the ICO for the project ends. They will send airdrops to all users who have more than .1 ETH on their address.

BOUNTY DETECTIVE

Powered by,
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aguywholikesmoms

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 04:58:34 PM

I do not understand one thing. I can just not return my loan. In my country crypto is not money so I won't make something illegal if I take a loan and don't pay it back. How you handle this?
Yes you can, but at least this act would be a negative reputation for you. One could share this information on communities and after that it will be harder for you to borrow something. No-one could clear this information, because cp writes them on block-chain.
am I write @BlockMason?
Well, I can create new account, or prepare a lot addresses and info for doing this. Concept is good but still where is big problem in crypto - no one will return money if something wrong happens. I think only in Japan it will be safe to use.

OK, but maybe someone will only lend to you if you have a positive reputation right?  Maybe you need some sort of identity verified with the addresses you use in order to receive a loan.  There are lots of ways to fix that issue and I don't think it's too difficult.
Yes, I think you are saying that a lender can decide what information they use--they might only consider loans to addresses/identities with long track records. 
Cutekittens21

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 05:01:59 PM
Last edit: October 14, 2017, 01:06:08 AM by Cutekittens21

Ok, but maybe someone will only lend to you if you have a positive reputation right?  Maybe you need some sort of identity verified with the addresses you use in order to receive a loan. There are lots of ways to fix that issue and I don't think it's too difficult.
timblockmason

Activity: 12

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 05:13:22 PM

Project looks good! When does the ICO start? I'll join the airdrop
Should start around the beginning of October, but the date isn't set yet, since we need to see what happens with the Metropolis hardfork, and make sure Eth is stable.

Join our Telegram chat if you want to be up to date on that:
https://t.me/blockmason

And also sign up for our whitelist if you want to guarantee being able to buy tokens when the TCE begins:
https://blockmason.io/projects/ico/
BudaCoin

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 04:08:09 AM

Can you buy giftcards in the GiftChain DApp? Or do you need to buy in person
It would depend on how the company selling the giftcards wants to do things, but in most cases that feature will be available.  To buy giftcards with ETH (and more cryptocurrencies in the future).

Thanks!
MoneyJ

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 05:01:00 AM

Even though this project has just launched to cater for an ICO it has already prepared two DApps that can drive the business ecosystem of Credit Protocol . No more waiting game for its initial sidechain and of course business will start immediately .

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
.GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
timblockmason

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 06:52:50 PM

Even though this project has just launched to cater for an ICO it has already prepared two DApps that can drive the business ecosystem of Credit Protocol . No more waiting game for its initial sidechain and of course business will start immediately .
Yeah, you've got the idea exactly. I was really sick of waiting around for dapps to get made, and just seeing concepts. So I really try to have our team focus on proving concept by making programs, and this is really just the start of that.
greenhorizon219

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 11:32:52 PM

once the apps (both FiD and Gift) are functional, what's the marketing plan to get more users to sign up? also if it catches steam, what's going to stop venmo/paypal from doing something similar?
BlockMason

Activity: 137

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 01:43:17 AM

once the apps (both FiD and Gift) are functional, what's the marketing plan to get more users to sign up? also if it catches steam, what's going to stop venmo/paypal from doing something similar?

We have a marketing budget set aside and our team has vast experience promoting apps and getting installs on people's devices.  BlockMason will also be providing transaction capacity meaning that at least initially there will be no barrier for people using the credit protocol underlying the dapp. 

We believe CP and FiD are patentable inventions. We won't know for sure until the patent office rules on our application, but we think Venmo and PayPal are going to have to ultimately pay us royalties if they want to do what we are doing on the block chain.

kursigoyang

Activity: 239

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 02:40:02 AM

my way to get the airdrop already provided by this project dev because i have read from the ico project announcement of the successfull project
BlockMason

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 08:01:16 AM

arttycab

Activity: 19

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 09:07:59 AM

Cool drawing!
timblockmason

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 12:34:01 PM

Yeah, my next plan is to have our artists make large oil paintings of the whole team. But also comics, I guess...
babycicak

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 12:57:20 PM

Who makes the comics on the BlockMason website?
Motivation

Activity: 87

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 01:17:03 PM

lol, yeah maybe i will be like that in 20 years too
bombardir

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 01:35:50 PM

Wow, you guys have like 200 active users in your telegram, but bitcointalk is ignoring this post?  wtf…. This is an amazing project that i’m definitely going buy into.  Working app check.  Legal opinion check.  Whitelist so whales don’t buy everything check.  Small cap for big returns check.
thok422

Activity: 88

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 02:02:37 PM

Wow, you guys have like 200 active users in your telegram, but bitcointalk is ignoring this post?  wtf…. This is an amazing project that i’m definitely going buy into.  Working app check.  Legal opinion check.  Whitelist so whales don’t buy everything check.  Small cap for big returns check.
yeah i’m in that chat and some guy just came in today and said he wanted to buy 220 ETH …..  surprised no one here is excited you’re the first one i saw.
BlockMason

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 02:10:43 PM

Who makes the comics on the BlockMason website?

One of the guys on our team draws them.  His profile is on our token sale website http://creditprotocol.com

passivebesiege

Activity: 854
Merit: 502

CTO & Spokesman

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 02:12:08 PM

I read that you will send airdrop after the ICO to ethereum address but how we can know how to join ?
BlockMason

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 02:16:42 PM

I read that you will send airdrop after the ICO to ethereum address but how we can know how to join ?

We are in the process of changing the plan.  Instead we will offer the airdrop to all Foundation addresses with 2 more Ethereum addresses associated with it.  This will be once we launch Foundation on the mainnet.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: