Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 05:00:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: (WTS) 6 x GTX 1060 Zcash/Monero/Eth Rig  (Read 297 times)
dandreark1 (OP)

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

out here

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 02:09:05 PM
Last edit: August 28, 2017, 02:56:58 PM by dandreark1

Hi all, with my conversion earlier this year to a dedicated 1080ti farm..here we are

Seeing as mining is still very profitable in more ways than just one I'd like to share this with anyone interested..

This was my genesis rig ha, and it's been doing quite well for me..

In real time, I'm currently mining $10~ a day with this rig alone, based on a ZEC value within it's sweet spot of $230-270..

GeForce GTX 1060 6GB GPU's
Asrock Z97 Extreme 4 motherboard
Parallel Mining open air - aluminum frame
Hyperx Fury Ram 8GB
Intel Celeron CPU
EVGA 1000 GQ PSU
--Currently running Full Zero's nvOC 0017'-- A Linux based multi-algorithm mining software

I've been mining Zcash with it for about two months now, consistently mining at 2000 sols/s .. This has been my most stable and consistent rig. Serious inquiries only please.

Pictures and real time mining statistics absolutely available upon request.

Whichever software the customer would like me to image for the rig, I can have done.

Asking price is $2,000 OBO, this rig can be shipped 100% or partially disassembled at the buyers request. I note this because some people are fond of how Deg Connect mails their products, being virtually plug and play. I don't recommend this, however.. You'll receive the rig how you prefer.

Any questions, comments, concerns.. DM me or fire away right here.
Thanks guys
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: