Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 06:33:28 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sia Coin Will Be Pumped!  (Read 4063 times)
jereminio (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 02:22:55 PM

Sia coin will be pumped by some big whales. It is a great time to buy it right now!

Mark my words and thank me later.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 02:42:51 PM

How do you know then that it will be pump and no less than big whales?

Siacoin has already seen ups and downs and have been pump and dump a few times. I'm not saying that it will not be pump, and I believed that many are still trap and can't exit, but if what are you saying are true or you are just hyping the coin so that you can dump it in time, remains to be seen. I was able to exit though, but I don't know if I need to re-invest again. I'll just keep a close eye on it and see if really some big entities will pump it again.
Kp15460

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 02:44:34 PM

Yea its going up right now, up 25%
jereminio (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 03:02:35 PM

IT IS NOT A PUMP AND DUMP.  It is an simple increase in value based on technical analysis. Many pros will say the same.

Microsoft offer an cloud storage for 100$ a month or year. They offer the same storage for only 10$.  Do your own research.

Enjoy the ride!
jilani

Activity: 244
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 03:11:00 PM

I am 100% agree with you bro.Sia Coin is big pump still now $0.008567 in https://coinmarketcap.com near about already 20% raising.Its perfect time to hold i think.I order 7000 sia coin for investment.
jereminio (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 03:20:53 PM

I am 100% agree with you bro.Sia Coin is big pump still now $0.008567 in https://coinmarketcap.com near about already 20% raising.Its perfect time to hold i think.I order 7000 sia coin for investment.

yep. simple buy and hodl until 1-4 x
PoorLad

Activity: 70

Coinhoarder

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 03:43:33 PM

Nice to see it go up again Smiley

Only invested 100$ in this a month back. Glad its finally on the plus side again. Now lets find a good dump value...

shursight

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 03:47:40 PM

Yes i am very happy to see that pump, yesterday it was closing at 175 satoshis each coin, and at the moment it is at 207 each, at least 25% increase in less than 12 hours. It was time to see a pump already, i hope we can see siacoin like in the old days... like at 400 sat each, that would be wonderful.
i dont have siacoin anymore, i get bored of that coin, but good luck for all who are holding it.

++++++
+++++++   ++++++
+++++++  +++++++
++++++   +++++++
+++++  +++++++++
      ++++++++++     
+++++++  +++++++
+++++++   ++++++
++++++++  ++++++
++++++++   +++++
++++++++   +++++
+++++++

XRPNow
Ripple Price & News
XRP Price / Ripple News /
XRP Price Prediction

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

COINDOO
Latest Blockchain and Cryptocurrency News   
Bitcoin News Today

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

THECCPRESS
Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Tabloid
Blockchain News Today
Kat_Slash

Activity: 101

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 03:49:59 PM

I think it had been down for too long just having positive correction based on market mood. Still good, slow n steady rise!

ZZ111

Activity: 39

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 04:38:05 PM

It's extremely undervalued right now for what it offers. They just need an effective marketing team. You save 10x your money when you use them. The thing is is no body knows about them. If you aren;t in the crypto world you have no clue about them. The product is great but if you can;t sell it then it's worth nothing.
McWorse

Activity: 618
Merit: 292

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 04:52:53 PM

Why should they go into strong marketing at the moment?
It would be a mistake, in my opinion.
They should have a decent, easy to use platform and network first, otherwise the price will make a rollercoaster and would left zounds of confused investors behind. The reputation will be damaged and the time to restore it will take too long.
First: The full functional product.
Then: Marketing - and the price will moon and the support will hold it on a high level, no matter what will come.
In the meantime, it is an investment for freaks and for believers, like we are. We can get over all the turbulences of its changing value. But the mainstream will be pissed off and do a runner. So they better know nothing about this juwel named Sia at the moment.
Wink

YOU CAN'T EAT BLOCKCHAINS!

... better enjoy some Yummy Recipes!
Dikobit

Activity: 89

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 04:59:35 PM

It's extremely undervalued right now for what it offers. They just need an effective marketing team. You save 10x your money when you use them. The thing is is no body knows about them. If you aren;t in the crypto world you have no clue about them. The product is great but if you can;t sell it then it's worth nothing.

yeah if you ignore the 4 billions of companies who sell cloud storage with 100% of uptime
ruffles2016

Activity: 475
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 05:30:27 PM

I agree about Siacoin deserved lot better prices all these months. It was so bad to see it creeping at downs. I hope this time it will be so much better. I dropped something like $10.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
lokinator

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 06:19:31 PM

I hope this is finally an increase for real. And I hope it stays increased for at least a few weeks. That way people will stop speculating about when it will be an "epic moon pie" or whatever it is that people like to call it  Roll Eyes. This has got to be the most hyped coin over the last 6 months or so.

I will admit, I have bought it, and mine it daily (alongside ETH). But I don't have real high hopes for it. For now, I will hold it until it makes sense to get rid of it -- probably once and for all.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
jereminio (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 07:15:12 PM

Too strong. The little correction was beautiful. I am already allin into Sia. Should breakout again really soon.
rayk

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 07:40:31 PM

You are right, sia will be pumped to billion dollars market cap in this year or next one, sia will be valuable as ripple soon. This is inevitable.
Kat_Slash

Activity: 101

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 12:25:13 AM

You are right, sia will be pumped to billion dollars market cap in this year or next one, sia will be valuable as ripple soon. This is inevitable.
I agree with you regarding Sia Coin, but I don't think Ripple can really be the coin that we all expect it to be. Its just funded by big Japanese business to keep it alive!

artmen007

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

FrontEnd developer

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 04:49:51 AM

Sia is cheap. His potential is mych growth. Im hodl them. Esp too good coin...

High risk high payoff
notyours

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 05:19:26 AM

I've seen it many times. And of course fallen again. So many people are losing money because of the misinformation you provide so you stop being an expert but no basis. Let it grow in a natural way so we all benefit not just your own thoughts..
eagle10

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 05:38:19 AM

The next soon for SIA coin will be great again. I hope that it will happen in a months time not next year.
Pages: [1] 2 3  All
  Print  

Jump to: