Bitcoin Forum
July 16, 2024, 03:12:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Future Mine-ability for our beloved PoW coins.  (Read 270 times)
dandreark1 (OP)

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

out here

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 02:41:07 PM

What's up team.

I was curious everyones thoughts on WHEN they can imagine ZEC/ZEN/Monero/Hush etc; to become extremely low in profitability. I'm well aware there are numbers and forecasts that have been made, highlighting how fast different networks are growing/slowing down- based on real time data..But I'm asking from an opinionated stand point seeing that the unpredictability and volatility in this space is... different.

For background --I use to mine ETH early this year, but w/ external factors like all of us, and my particular setup, equihash was the way to go for me, through dedicated Zec mining..
The electricity bill for adding what I run is close to 355$ monthly. (Spare me any criticism on that ha i've done extremely meticulous work with investing block rewards ha)
Considering electrical, and with the returns i'm making i'm more than pleased.. but really trying to get a stronger idea of when shop may have to close down.

Thoughts?

puwaha

Activity: 700
Merit: 294

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 06:33:40 PM

This is not really a mining question, but a speculation question.  You should move this thread to the speculation forum.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: