Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:37:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BITMAIN - How to contact them?  (Read 672 times)
LTCbusiness (OP)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 02:42:16 PM

I submitted the ticket 5 days ago but it seems their support department does not work these days. I also tried to email the staff who is assigned to my case but no reply from her so far. I tried to message Bitmain via FB and Twitter, no result too. Anyone got reply from Bitmain these days? Do you guys have the support staff email like Janet, Bella or Barbara so I can email them directly?

The problem is quite urgent since my bank does not allow me to send bank wire to Bitmain due the amount is pretty big, and I can not provide the a professional contract but only a simple proforma invoice. My request is just  to change the payment from Bank Wire to BTC, but it seems it s very hard to get their attention these days  Sad
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Guvn0r

Activity: 647
Merit: 274

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 02:47:47 PM

I had an issue like this regarding bank transfer which was also kind of urgent because my order was going to get cancelled if no payment was made, and I used their hotline, you can find the info on this page...

https://enshop.bitmain.com/contact.htm

Hope this helps, Goodluck

LTCbusiness (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 02:53:30 PM

I had an issue like this regarding bank transfer which was also kind of urgent because my order was going to get cancelled if no payment was made, and I used their hotline, you can find the info on this page...

Thank you so much dude, so they do speak English via the hotline right? And may I ask if your problem solved? I mean do they allow you to extend the payment deadline or allow you to change the payment to BTC/LTC?
ZenFr
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1046

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 02:55:06 PM

I submitted the ticket 5 days ago but it seems their support department does not work these days. I also tried to email the staff who is assigned to my case but no reply from her so far. I tried to message Bitmain via FB and Twitter, no result too. Anyone got reply from Bitmain these days? Do you guys have the support staff email like Janet, Bella or Barbara so I can email them directly?

The problem is quite urgent since my bank does not allow me to send bank wire to Bitmain due the amount is pretty big, and I can not provide the a professional contract but only a simple proforma invoice. My request is just  to change the payment from Bank Wire to BTC, but it seems it s very hard to get their attention these days  Sad
Hi.
I have a ticket in the Bitmain support since one week.
This is the first time since years... and I am a little nervous about that.
Before, the support was allway nice and without problem.
Guvn0r

Activity: 647
Merit: 274

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 05:28:31 PM

Thank you so much dude, so they do speak English via the hotline right? And may I ask if your problem solved? I mean do they allow you to extend the payment deadline or allow you to change the payment to BTC/LTC?

Yes, they speak english over hotline. I had to make a new order.. that is how it was solved. Talk to them about your problem, I am sure they ll get it fixed.
LTCbusiness (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 07:33:09 AM
Last edit: August 29, 2017, 07:53:08 AM by LTCbusiness

Yes, they speak english over hotline. I had to make a new order.. that is how it was solved. Talk to them about your problem, I am sure they ll get it fixed.
Ya, I just tried to call their number several time today and the automatic teller told that they do not support via phone, please submit the ticket online. Really do not understand what is going on with Bitmain support at the moment  Angry
pasrical

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 07:47:05 AM

I have an open RMA with repair ticket open. Since 2 weeks I can not access the support area. I´m always beeing redicted back to my account main page where Bitmain is asking me to change my password and 2 FA due to security reasons.

Password is changed.
2 FA can not be changed because the process does not accept my SMS code which I receive.

Strange. Is someone else facing the same issue within the member area?
CarlOrff

Activity: 826
Merit: 440

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 08:31:52 AM

I have an open RMA with repair ticket open. Since 2 weeks I can not access the support area. I´m always beeing redicted back to my account main page where Bitmain is asking me to change my password and 2 FA due to security reasons.

Password is changed.
2 FA can not be changed because the process does not accept my SMS code which I receive.

I'm just logging to my account : no problem for me.
Are you sur you type the right SMS code (verify date and hour) ?
You can ask the bot to resent you the correct code.

Bitcoin + privacy respect = BitcoinZ (topic BitcoinZ)
The only decentralized crypto that complements Bitcoin on privacy.
You missed Bitcoin in 2009 ? Do not miss BitcoinZ in 2018 !
CarlOrff

Activity: 826
Merit: 440

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 08:34:19 AM

Password is changed.

In the past, I had the same security alert and changed pasword and 2FA without problem.

Today, I have a support ticket without any answer since more one week !!!
The ticket is about the unclickable withdrawal buttom for BCC... impossible to withdraw my BCC to an exchange.

Bitcoin + privacy respect = BitcoinZ (topic BitcoinZ)
The only decentralized crypto that complements Bitcoin on privacy.
You missed Bitcoin in 2009 ? Do not miss BitcoinZ in 2018 !
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: