Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:27:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think of Game of Thrones?  (Read 762 times)
rfj (OP)

Activity: 214
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 02:59:28 PM

It's been a hot topic lately. What's your thought in this series?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kakawate

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 03:07:22 PM

I think game of thrones is going to be on of the biggest hit in television till the end of times. I mean, its gonna be very difficult to over throw game of thrones fame. I hope that the final season would be a blast and would just blow everyones mind. Just finished watching season 7 episode 6.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
ndcm

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 03:21:26 PM

It's been a hot topic lately. What's your thought in this series?

Game of Thrones was not my typical series but when I started watching the season 1, I got hooked. Now I already catch up to Season 7, I haven't watched the finale yet and I'm so excited that I can't wait for it. I muted all the possible spoilers in my social media. I want the finale to be as awesome as it be! I really love the series especially Jon and Daenarys. I hope they will end up together. I know it's incest but Targaryan known for incest to keep their bloodline. Wooooah. Ice and Fire.  There's really something to Game of Thrones that connects the viewers to the series.

spadormie

Activity: 840
Merit: 268

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 03:25:33 PM

This is what I think about game of Thrones, I mean what will happen next season:

Jaime is the only person from the south that will journey to the north in order to fight the Night King and the Night walkers. And after the war, the northern army will rally to the south, but they are only few because of the long night. Jaime then will convince Danaerys not to fight Cercei because Cercei has the support from the ironbank and with the support coming from the ironbank, she will have many payed soldiers that will gathered by Euron.And so Jaime will return to the capital and will be punished for his "treachery." And Lady Olena once told him that Cercei might be the death of him right? So that could be it for Jaime.

And so the battle between the living will start, Daenarys will lose first and might lose one of her dragons. But in the end will triumph, maybe this would be the comeback of Dahrio Naharis. Cheesy That was only what I am thinking.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
Hala1882

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 03:57:38 PM

This is what I think about game of Thrones, I mean what will happen next season:

Jaime is the only person from the south that will journey to the north in order to fight the Night King and the Night walkers. And after the war, the northern army will rally to the south, but they are only few because of the long night. Jaime then will convince Danaerys not to fight Cercei because Cercei has the support from the ironbank and with the support coming from the ironbank, she will have many payed soldiers that will gathered by Euron.And so Jaime will return to the capital and will be punished for his "treachery." And Lady Olena once told him that Cercei might be the death of him right? So that could be it for Jaime.

And so the battle between the living will start, Daenarys will lose first and might lose one of her dragons. But in the end will triumph, maybe this would be the comeback of Dahrio Naharis. Cheesy That was only what I am thinking.

perhaps also jaime will support Danaerys because she's different understanding with Cersei, but do you think might be true
Gangy

Activity: 225

Presale is live!

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 04:24:04 PM

I ignored it for 4 years but had to give in at some point. Now i can't say i'm addicted to it but i enjoy the show .

LivingDeath

Activity: 443
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 07:48:09 PM

I ignored it for 4 years but had to give in at some point. Now i can't say i'm addicted to it but i enjoy the show .

Lol  Cheesy Same as me. Now a friend lent me the bluerays and I´m watching it all evening. I think it is a must have seen like Breaking Bad is.
CoinOp

Activity: 88
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 11:18:51 PM

This is one of a few shows I keep track of.  How it got to season 7 already though, the time went by fast.
Rdelton

Activity: 369
Merit: 111

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 11:45:47 PM

You're getting too much fame, you look strange now if you do not see that series. Very commercial but quite entertaining. They do not stop spoiler and I think it's just a marketing campaign so people are more aware of what happens in the series.  Grin

DamnMonday

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 11:26:43 PM

i watched first eposide of got then i stop the watch it. but all my friends always talking about got. then i watch all eposides in 2 week Cheesy its very nice actually
dondexter

Activity: 180

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 02:01:06 AM

I think it's such an awesome show. The characters, sets, locations, dialogue and plots are great. Probably the best running show on TV right now.
bgdmxd

Activity: 186

Veritas Mining - Sustainable Crypto Mining

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 02:37:22 AM

It's my favorite show, and I have watched quite a lot of shows and mini-series. I hope there will be shows that are even better in the future though.

Ann Impas

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 02:44:40 AM

Game of thrones looks like a very nice show because it has very good content it is very good and always have great content per episode, so it's a great show
CryptoGFX

Activity: 49

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 05:55:42 AM

Game of Thrones has some pretty badass dialogue and unique characters.
leisha

Activity: 105

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 06:01:02 AM

I haven't watch any of the episodes of the Game of Thrones but as my observations to the show, a lot of people watched and loved it so I think it is a good show.

[ N O M I N E X ]     EXCHANGE     ◥      telegram     ► facebook     ► twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)        in        T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
faroukd666

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:56:05 AM

I love it and watched it twice all seasons, I recommend it. It has great visual effects and scenario working is just absolutely perfect.
Encoded

Activity: 97

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:43:17 AM

I love all episodes of it and also nice video graphic editing Smiley i love all of the characters specially the actresses there Smiley
Seyman2017

Activity: 29

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:01:46 AM

One of the best season films with nice graphics.
LouisseDog

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:07:40 AM

Quite a good serial. Interesting plot and great special effects. But there are minor inconsistencies in the plot. I like it. I'm waiting for the 8th season.
hippygreen

Activity: 119
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 07:26:13 AM

It's by far one of the most popular and interesting series right now.  I know it keeps me on the edge of my seat from episode to episode!

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
REMIIT.IO ║ Decentralized Remittance & Payment Platform (https://remiit.io/)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: