Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:26:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: And now Vietnam to legalize Bitcoin  (Read 2708 times)
hellen xaveria

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 11:49:27 AM

this is good news for the Southeast Asia region is now there who will legalize bitcoin hopefully this will be followed by other countries in order to further develop the bitcoin for southeast asia region
AlfaOmega

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 01:02:10 PM

I am also a citizen of Vietnameses and this is really great for those who want to invest in this market. The vietnamese government will have many policy solutions to limit money laundering and drug trafficking through Bitcoin and many local banks will adopt Blockchain technology to manage
many years ago I lived in Vietnam - great country, great people, Goood Luck with BTC implementation))!
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 01:05:01 PM

In a few years time, the status of Bitcoin legality in Vietnam has changed from first hostile to contentious, and then from contentious to permissive. I am glad with this change, as Vietnam is one of the more populous nations in the south-east Asian region.
webmastax

Activity: 280
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 02:21:10 PM

Does this mean bitcoin will be accepted anywhere in Vietnam like fiat money?

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  May 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
Colt81

Activity: 630
Merit: 265

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 02:38:38 PM

With bitcoin legalization in Vietnam certainly gives a positive signal for the development of bitcoin in southeast asia,
and of course will bring good change to the country as well as its users both in vietnam and those in various countries.
Well, legalization of bitcoin in Vietnam is a great news and I think it has big impact in their industry and economic. In addition to that, legalization of bitcoin will help one's economy to grown up and it will reduce some unemployed people because it will serve as their job.
phanngt

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 04:37:17 PM

Congratulation my country! But I am not 100% believe what's my government hiding behind.
Since many people in Vietnam currently are mining for bitcoin in general, maybe It's just a step for taking tax from bitcoin when the government accepts it everywhere. Like when they stolen people's gold after the second World War.
Flomo

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 04:48:32 PM

the more interesting the news is, the more advanced countries that legalize bitcoin will increase the users and investors who join, and one by one the world will legalize bitcoin, which may benefit the country.
Rahar02

Activity: 910
Merit: 523

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 10:19:37 PM

Vietnam plans to legalize bitcoin, I've heard Australia want to do so, Russia want to  regulate cryptocurrencies and there's South Korean that plans to regulate digital currency as wel. The South Korean Financial Services Commission (FSC), announced on September 3 how they would deal with digital currencies such as bitcoin and ether, according to local publications.
https://news.bitcoin.com/south-korea-takes-steps-to-regulate-digital-currencies/
Australia’s move to regulate cryptocurrencies, including bitcoin, follows a similar move by Japan.
https://www.ft.com/content/4cd5cc3c-8309-11e7-a4ce-15b2513cb3ff

Yes, the news seems similar which those countries "plans to", better than nothing. But, I will be happy if the news said "finally legalize cryptocurrencies", just like Japan government legalized bitcoin as legal payment.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 10:22:41 PM

Another good news coming from an Asian country. Every country seems to see the great potential of bitcoin. No doubt that the price of bitcoin starts to see and how I wonder what's Satoshi Nakamoto's thought about this thing. Seeing his invention being used by almost all countries.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 10:33:23 PM

as I've said some time before, Asian countries are ahead of other countries in bitcoin adopting. I'm here waiting to see some EU country to fully accept bitcoin, like SWE, GER or maybe even SWISS.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
bitblackred

Activity: 257

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 10:58:46 PM

I dont think what Vietnam can change something on crypto market
hisuka

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 11:28:20 PM

I dont think what Vietnam can change something on crypto market
The country can change into cryptomarket. And it is a good news Vietnam has open their doors into bitcoin and into cyrptoworld. Well, I hope this is serves to other countries to be legalized bitcoin and rethink that bitcoin could help many people.
valisa

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 11:46:23 PM

that's good news, I hope more countries legalize the use of bitcoin as a transaction tool, if many countries are legalizing bitcoin then the future of bitcoin will get better
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 11:46:56 PM

Another good news coming from an Asian country. Every country seems to see the great potential of bitcoin. No doubt that the price of bitcoin starts to see and how I wonder what's Satoshi Nakamoto's thought about this thing. Seeing his invention being used by almost all countries.

Indeed, another Asian country opening their country / economy to cryptocurrency. This is good news for us too, we can visit their country and can used bitcoin or exchange to their local currency with less hassle if the infrastructure is ready.

Open for Campaigns
Hamstead

Activity: 805

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 11:58:25 PM

I am also a citizen of Vietnameses and this is really great for those who want to invest in this market. The vietnamese government will have many policy solutions to limit money laundering and drug trafficking through Bitcoin and many local banks will adopt Blockchain technology to manage
That's good for your country mate, it is a big help to your government and the countrymen especially in financial problems they are facing now. Hopefully your authorities will not taking advantages for making this into legal and have a fair policy in the entire community. I know  many countries will looking forward and making steps for making bitcoin legalized in their respective territory.
kuyaJ

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 12:09:07 AM

Earlier vietnam was very skeptical about bitcoin just like China and Russia.But now,it has changed its stand and has decided to legalize bitcoin.It is said that new regulations would be implemented by the year end.

www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-26/vietnam-plans-legalize-bitcoin-2018

I saw this yesterday on MadBitcoin's show on the World Crypto Network which I recommend btw:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtGJBjGQXq4

It's a good way to keep up with everything relevant that happens on a daily basis without having to read anything. I like to watch these videos while I do other things like a radio program.

As far as Vietnam accepting bitcoin goes.. well the more acceptance the better, we'll see what impact it has on the market.

it so good, so bitcoin rise up too much because of Vietnam. It has a chance that if bitcoin become legal in the world and all of the people know about bitcoin so they want bitcoin being the worlds future coin.
dimastegar

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

Small Trader

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 01:43:46 AM
Last edit: July 03, 2019, 02:07:34 PM by dimastegar

This is very good news. I think Vietnam is very smart to see opportunities in the world Cryptocurrency. This will obviously make the price of Bitcoin back up. And hopefully it can be followed by other countries. Good News BTC prices rise.

██████████████████
            █████  █████  █████  █████
         ███████████████████████████████
       ████  ████████████████████████  ███
      ██████████████████████████████████████
     ██  ████████████████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████     █████  ██
   █████████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ███  █████████████████▌     ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ██████████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  ███████████████      █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ██  ███████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ███████████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  █████████        ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
   ██  █████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
    ██████████████        ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████  █
     ███████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ████████
      ██  ███████████████        ▐█▌ ███  ██
       ███████████████████████████████████
         ████  ████████████████████  ███
            ██████  ████  ████  ██████
                ██████████████████

IDEX
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Start Trading Instantly
  BOUNTY
  Telegram
Invester

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 01:58:22 AM

Earlier vietnam was very skeptical about bitcoin just like China and Russia.But now,it has changed its stand and has decided to legalize bitcoin.It is said that new regulations would be implemented by the year end.

This is a great news. At least to make some balance with the bad news for the last few days that seem to spread quickly about china banning ICOs. I hope this news will give a little boost for BTC as well as altcoins for their price is pump even just a little. The red marks are really irritating to the eyes.  Wink

████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PNNV.com..>..Live BTCitcoin Monitor.
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 02:05:58 AM

This is a great news. At least to make some balance with the bad news for the last few days that seem to spread quickly about china banning ICOs. I hope this news will give a little boost for BTC as well as altcoins for their price is pump even just a little. The red marks are really irritating to the eyes.  Wink

Yes this is great! We can now expect a price increase on the end of this year when Vietnam started to legalized Bitcoin because there will be an increase in demand.  Aside from that, many more countries will follow and will also start to legalize Bitcoin. Let us spread the good news and rejoice because people now are becoming more and more interested on Bitcoin.
bitcoinmaniac52

Activity: 532

Presale is live!

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 02:10:23 AM

There we go! Always good news when a country decides to legalize Bitcoin. We still have a lot to go though. Just keep pushing on and more and more will legalize it. Smiley

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██