Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 04:42:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: And now Vietnam to legalize Bitcoin  (Read 2711 times)
frumjanet

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 07:05:49 PM

My question would be what market share Vietnam will bring to the table.  Is it a big enough economy to disrupt and further drive up the price of BTC? 
KaranRaut

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 07:12:16 PM

Earlier vietnam was very skeptical about bitcoin just like China and Russia.But now,it has changed its stand and has decided to legalize bitcoin.It is said that new regulations would be implemented by the year end.

www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-26/vietnam-plans-legalize-bitcoin-2018

Good News just keeps poring in.. Today has been my best day yet Cheesy
nankers

Activity: 634
Merit: 118

Bounty Hunter Indonesia

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 07:30:00 PM

Im glad to hear that...i hope in indonesian,bitcoin legalize soon.In order for us bitcoin users more easily in transactions. Example legalize atm bitcoin for easy in melting the bitcoin funds of its users

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 10:58:46 PM

Im glad to hear that...i hope in indonesian,bitcoin legalize soon.In order for us bitcoin users more easily in transactions. Example legalize atm bitcoin for easy in melting the bitcoin funds of its users

I'm glad to hear that too and I wish they do it even quicker because we need support from all over the world in order to overcome the Chinese propaganda each time they start one. The people in Vietnam on the other hand are going to benefit immensely should this be implemented.
szpalata

Activity: 686
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:14:22 AM

Great piece of news coming from Vietnam, I really think more countries are going to follow suite as the Bitcoin awareness is spread around the world. We thought it would stop at Japan but now look at the numbers, I think Vietnamese and the world at large stand a great chance of improving their economy with Bitcoin.
jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:17:09 AM

Great piece of news coming from Vietnam, I really think more countries are going to follow suite as the Bitcoin awareness is spread around the world. We thought it would stop at Japan but now look at the numbers, I think Vietnamese and the world at large stand a great chance of improving their economy with Bitcoin.
this is a progress that must be appreciated. when bitcoin begins to be legalized by many countries it will make the bitcoin price increase. I had thought that a few days ago China would stop bitcoin. but it seems the bitcoin is too strong and now it will add another state that will support bitcoin.
TropicalDog17

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:19:33 AM

Earlier vietnam was very skeptical about bitcoin just like China and Russia.But now,it has changed its stand and has decided to legalize bitcoin.It is said that new regulations would be implemented by the year end.

Really? I am Vietnamese and this is a good new at least for me. It will be easier to use bitcoin if it is legal. Hope not only Vietnam but also every country will change their mind and legalize bitcoin.
Laergan

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:35:22 AM

The more countries that start to accept bitcoin and learn about what it can do for their economies, the more likely bitcoin will become an international currency. It not not too well known, and japan has almost 50% share of all bitcoin trading. United States has only about 13%. The more adoption that takes place internationally, the more well known it will become in the states.
sekapai

Activity: 121
Merit: 20

seeking love, friendship and money

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:40:50 AM

and every good or bad move by government will make a huge impact
Good move by vietnam, hope more countries will follow.
dondexter

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:43:24 AM

That's great. The more countries that legalize bitcoin, the better it is for the future of cryptocurrency
k@suy

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:54:17 AM

That's great. The more countries that legalize bitcoin, the better it is for the future of cryptocurrency

While other countries are banning and closing cryptocurrency exchanges, Vietnam is opening their market on cryptocurrency. Asean countries are aggressively  embracing this blockchain technology willingly.Good to them.
loragean03

Activity: 403

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:54:35 AM

good to hear mate, welcome to the world of bitcoin, at first, all country are being skeptical from being involve in bitcoin, but sooner if they study and learn all about bitcoin they know how its work, they will change their mind and get to accept this opportunity that every one on their country can have in this bitcoin. I mean theres a lot of use this bitcoin, including the main purpose is to invest on it to have/get/gain profits soon.
tocoll

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:02:29 AM

Great to see more countries opening their eyes to the possibilities of crypto. At the same time though, countries acknowledging the value seems in a big part to be to increase taxation, which is counter to what I feel are some of the core reasons for using Bitcoin. I'm torn between the possibilities for boosts in value, and the overregulation of something meant to be decentralised.
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1428
Merit: 358

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:07:57 AM

Yeah another country will accepted and legalize the bitcoin. It is a good news for us bitcoiners because the bitcoin becoming more popular all over the world. I hope all of the countries will accept the bitcoin.
Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:24:01 AM

Yeah another country will accepted and legalize the bitcoin. It is a good news for us bitcoiners because the bitcoin becoming more popular all over the world. I hope all of the countries will accept the bitcoin.
It could be a great chance for them to a part of bitcoin community as it goes towards greatness. Is just an indication that Vietnam still looking for a new opportunity, a new chances that can make them shine from other country and this could be a mirror as other country will make a steps toward bitcoin.
blockchainmarketus

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:59:03 AM

Is Russia anti-Bitcoin? I thought they were encouraging mining to utilise the cheap electricity that they have there.
Russia not anti bitcoin. In fact many ICOs come from russia. what do you think of that? or the ICo developers work underground? I think there will be more countries legalize bitcoin.
Blamsud

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 02:23:58 AM

Is Russia anti-Bitcoin? I thought they were encouraging mining to utilise the cheap electricity that they have there.
Russia not anti bitcoin. In fact many ICOs come from russia. what do you think of that? or the ICo developers work underground? I think there will be more countries legalize bitcoin.
More countries will legalize it than to ban it, when China bans it ,no country follows it since they see no point on banning it. Vietnam and other Asian countries will soon to announce its legalizing.
vinc3

Activity: 309
Merit: 251

Make Love Not War

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 02:50:22 AM

This news might be the reason why the price of bitcoin bounce up, legality of it in a nation brings positive feedback to those who are still wary when it comes whether or not bitcoin is legal or not. May it change the perspective of the other countries around it for it to bring more good news to our market. More people will benefit with this news, new comers might increase, for as of now we are not that populated when it comes to count, only those who endured the big swings stayed I hope more of us will too.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
rasmadisulaiman

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 03:17:32 AM

Good news. I think this is a good achievement for bitcoin so it can be good value, and this is the right step taken by Vietnam, so it can be a country that is seen by foreign tourists. That's very good, the possibility of tourists who will visit there with just relying bitcoin will definitely be facilitated because it is legal.

⚫▶  BUILDERIUM   |▌  CREATING THE FUTURE YOU DESIRE, ONE BID AT A TIME
███ [   Token Sale Starts  ▶  July 23 th, 2018   ] █ █ [   JOIN AIRDROP   ] ███
▬▬▬▬▬    ●    Whitepaper    ●    Facebook    ●    Twitter    ●    Telegram    ●    ▬▬▬▬▬
Pettuh4

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 03:21:30 AM

This news might be the reason why the price of bitcoin bounce up, legality of it in a nation brings positive feedback to those who are still wary when it comes whether or not bitcoin is legal or not. May it change the perspective of the other countries around it for it to bring more good news to our market. More people will benefit with this news, new comers might increase, for as of now we are not that populated when it comes to count, only those who endured the big swings stayed I hope more of us will too.

I can agree that it could be partly due to this news and the people of Vietnam are going to benefit greatly from this. I thought it will take at least a year before other countries follow Japan but I think I was wrong and they are just replicating Japan rather quickly and it speaks well for us.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: