Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:01:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: *** [PRE-ANN][ORME] *** - ORMEUS COIN || the ‘gold standard’ of cryptocurrency  (Read 27795 times)
roberttrinh

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 02:00:27 AM

ORMEUS COMMUNITY GLOBAL
https://t.me/joinchat/HUARFhDQO8hdbdndAk7cHg
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bluehalk

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 03:19:13 AM

The value of ORME is backed by the “gold standard” of cryptocurrencies, Bitcoin. The Ormeus
Reserve Vault (ORV) is a multisignature Bitcoin wallet address where mined bitcoin from the Ormeus
Mine is deposited as a backing security for the ORME currency. The ORME Enhanced Smart Contract
locks up the bitcoin in the ORV using existing bitcoin protocol opcodes. All bitcoin produced by the
Ormeus Mine will be deposited directly to the ORV.

Nice work guys, can't wait to see this develop further.
Patriot872

Activity: 48

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 10:39:58 AM

This Project is 100% NOT LEGIT guys , If you want to play short term like HYIP then go for it.

Read the white paper and anyone from here should find the flaw.

Stay Clear Unless You're Gambling
bribed

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:36:42 PM

Believe it not, this is the first coin ever that seems to be backed by something other than simply hot air.

Very interesting.

Actually it is not, there are others with crypto as a reserve, such as bancor (ETH reserve) and some others that have a Bitcoin reserve (note that bitcoin as any other currency in general is also only "hot air" because it gets its value only from the people accepting it as a way of payment and trusting in the currency. Remember how much 1 BTC was worth 2013). There is also Tether that (should at least) have a reserve of 1USD for every Tether that is issued. Nobody knows if this is really happening though, it is all based on trusting the tether company. If I'm not mistaken there are also currencies backed by gold and other assets, even currencies backed by real estate shares. Problem is, if there is no valid proof of these assets backing the coin, its also merely hot air.
All that said: I still think this project is really interesting. As it is as you said, something backed by something valuable. Lets wait for the devs to answer!
bravetheheat

Activity: 457
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 06:47:07 PM

Why this coin has some awesome price, it seems like there is no any reason.
Is there anyone can tell me. Its price will go to 5$.
Unbelievable!!!
shnek

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 09:58:31 PM

Hey, I can tell you why it surged so high the last two days. Ormeus, a MLM company is merging with european MLM company Nano. Both companies issue their own crypto. Today or tomorrow they are announcing the fusion officially so this is the true reason. I am in Nano and now after the fusion will get a great bonus from Ormeus too. I bought some ORME directly too as the company claims it should go to 20USD before the end of 2017.
Clear now?
bluehalk

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:25:17 AM

Believe it not, this is the first coin ever that seems to be backed by something other than simply hot air.

Very interesting.

Actually it is not, there are others with crypto as a reserve, such as bancor (ETH reserve) and some others that have a Bitcoin reserve (note that bitcoin as any other currency in general is also only "hot air" because it gets its value only from the people accepting it as a way of payment and trusting in the currency. Remember how much 1 BTC was worth 2013). There is also Tether that (should at least) have a reserve of 1USD for every Tether that is issued. Nobody knows if this is really happening though, it is all based on trusting the tether company. If I'm not mistaken there are also currencies backed by gold and other assets, even currencies backed by real estate shares. Problem is, if there is no valid proof of these assets backing the coin, its also merely hot air.
All that said: I still think this project is really interesting. As it is as you said, something backed by something valuable. Lets wait for the devs to answer!

Yes, I am new to these crypto and so far all I saw in daily ICOs, was that the devs just releasing coins after coins without offering of anything of value, not one that I saw was backed by anything. I agree, BTC is also simply "hot air" and also agree that there is no guarantee if coin devs of ORME coin will do what they say they will, but for time being it at least seems to be backed by something and surprisingly its going up in value.
MustDream

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:29:36 AM

Are you going to give us more information in q4, or earlier?
Patriot872

Activity: 48

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 07:23:22 AM

Anyone checking this project out, you don't have to look far to see It's A SHAM / FRAUD !
The only BTC that's backing this up, is the BTC that you're giving them when you swap your BTC for ORME.

I will have more proof in the next couple days, working to lay it out so there's no BS and Only facts !

DO NOT GET STUCK ON THIS ONE PEOPLE !

any alleged devs i welcome your comments, as the only thing your developing is a plan on how to spend everyones BTC
fruitspirit

Activity: 164
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:38:46 PM

i bought 100 ORME, 1 coin for half a dollar ... we're waiting

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:56:27 PM

Anyone checking this project out, you don't have to look far to see It's A SHAM / FRAUD !
The only BTC that's backing this up, is the BTC that you're giving them when you swap your BTC for ORME.

I will have more proof in the next couple days, working to lay it out so there's no BS and Only facts !

DO NOT GET STUCK ON THIS ONE PEOPLE !

any alleged devs i welcome your comments, as the only thing your developing is a plan on how to spend everyones BTC

Can you provide links for proofs? Thanks.
At least inform people here with valid info.
By the way, using the tagline "the gold standard" of cryptocurrency is usually used by crappy projects that uplifts their own coin without valid backing of their claims.
roga

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:47:17 AM

They are working on the backoffice website:

https://ormeusbackoffice1.com/register/femanso

Looks like it will be released soon, I'll just hold my coins a little bit more.
debuni
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:52:03 AM

How a coin without any info into ANN have a daily volume of over 3 millions USD?

And the coin exploded 10x in past week. What is the reason behind this pump because according to their website they are way behind schedule and are still on Q3 program.
KriptoBG

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:56:58 AM

BIG HYPE behind this High Volume is they are launching mining contracts and trading platform and this will be huge

https://i.imgur.com/seGbrkY.png

Telegram EANGLISH GROUP for Ormeus Global team https://t.me/joinchat/CSdQqRBlQrbHPGo2ngNz3A
debuni
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:34:38 PM

BIG HYPE behind this High Volume is they are launching mining contracts and trading platform and this will be huge

Telegram EANGLISH GROUP for Ormeus Global team https://t.me/joinchat/CSdQqRBlQrbHPGo2ngNz3A

I see, but this still does not justify the 10x pump. Let's they run it and pay at least once the promised "500 000 USD from mining per month". Something around just smells.
paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1580

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:35:49 PM

I see, but this still does not justify the 10x pump. Let's they run it and pay at least once the promised "500 000 USD from mining per month". Something around just smells.

It is not to difficult to pump x10 in a very limited market. You can do it with 20 btc.

Verigus

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:31:58 AM

500,000 USD = 62.5 BTC
It is possible to make 62.5 BTC per month with ASIC miner farm.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▇  GLX  ▇▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Medium  ♦️  Facebook  ♦️  Telegram ◄ ▬▬▬▬ Class A Common Equity Token  ▬▬▬▬  ▶ Twitter  ♦️  Offering memorandum  ♦️  GitHub
STO ▶ March 15 2019 - May 14 2019
Moooning

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:51:02 PM

Biggest scam ever!!!! PONZI ALERT!!!!!

crypto 888 club (proven Ponzi and collapsed)---->Nano(Ponzi and collapsed) ---------> Ormeus (well....guess what will happen in the future.....)

http://behindmlm.com/companies/crypto-888-club/crypto-888-club-collapses-for-fourth-time-reboots-as-nano-crowd/

prowe

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:45:31 PM

What is going to happen with

https://etherscan.io/token/0x516e5436bafdc11083654de7bb9b95382d08d5de#balances

1   0xa0db2117c0418542f3143d7dcf77e836b47ce2bd   149999800   74.9999%

That seems predictable.

No legal information, team... Good luck investors.

Cryptocurrency Safe Trade Coin - Future Freelancer Platform Gronzo
roberttrinh

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:29:53 AM

ORMEUS COMMUNITY GLOBAL
https://t.me/joinchat/HUARFhDQO8hdbdndAk7cHg
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: