Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:35:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: *** [PRE-ANN][ORME] *** - ORMEUS COIN || the ‘gold standard’ of cryptocurrency  (Read 27802 times)
lehuutuancoin

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:25:52 AM

You change to MLM  ?

I can't see anything update.

Coi đã chuyển sang dạng tiếp thị đa cấp , chưa có thông tin gì mới
ducphucmmo

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:33:07 PM

Ormeus Coin (ORME) list new exchang Mercatox

https://mercatox.com/exchange/ORME/BTC

Congratulation !

Wish you very happy trading !
lehuutuancoin

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:42:57 PM

You change to MLM  ?

I can't see anything update.

Coi đã chuyển sang dạng tiếp thị đa cấp , chưa có thông tin gì mới
Please stop spreading bad reputation about Vietnamese users. Please do stuff based on moral principles. It's good for you now and will be good for you in your next incarnation.

thank you. why do you type that? I need an update information , then i see no have new information on that time.
add_crypto

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:03:47 PM

I don't think this is official tele from dev team, nothing there. Love to have a official one, so investor can have discussion with Dev
jason1980

Activity: 19

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:22:50 AM

I think is some MLM company digging money out from your pocket. look like pump and dump to me..
roberttrinh

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:15:48 AM

Verigus

Activity: 120

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:49:24 AM

This is the official telegram from dev https://t.me/joinchat/DAVQ2g0Y7wfB4mlru-oLZw
facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Ormeus-Coin-1520015201352809/

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▇  GLX  ▇▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Medium  ♦️  Facebook  ♦️  Telegram ◄ ▬▬▬▬ Class A Common Equity Token  ▬▬▬▬  ▶ Twitter  ♦️  Offering memorandum  ♦️  GitHub
STO ▶ March 15 2019 - May 14 2019
oldschoolgamer

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

your damned if you do, your damned if you dont lol

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:15:31 PM

quote from your website - Ormeus Coin will be backed by Bitcoin and company revenue. Unlike other cryptocurrencies that are only pegged to the value of Bitcoin, Ormeus Coin already owns Bitcoin mining rigs that will back the token. Each Bitcoin Mining rig is capable of producing $500,000 of Bitcoin every 30 days. Ormeus Coin is currently in possession of two BTC Mining rigs and will be purchasing more as time progresses. 40% of all Bitcoin generated by the BTC mining rigs will be reinvested into purchasing more.

500,000 per month per mining rig u say .......and your company has 2 rigs you say , thats a million a month . What does launching a coin based on it all do for you guys? its not like your selling shares for your company ? why push it further and not just be happy with ya 1 million a month that you apparantly make already . Sorry to be negative but what a crock of shit , makes me sick something with so many red flags can be no.1 for volume on cryptopia .

TOO MANY MISSED OPPORTUNITIES!!!   buy any shitcoin today double your money tomorrow Tongue ol crypto woes
Dont leave coins in Bter exchange ...they are straight up thieves and dont even reply when your coins disappear Sad
Verigus

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:47:20 PM

What is going to happen with

https://etherscan.io/token/0x516e5436bafdc11083654de7bb9b95382d08d5de#balances

1   0xa0db2117c0418542f3143d7dcf77e836b47ce2bd   149999800   74.9999%

That seems predictable.

No legal information, team... Good luck investors.

https://etherscan.io/token/0x516e5436bafdc11083654de7bb9b95382d08d5de?a=0x94208db25b904e115a3c3aedc45a4615fed15543

I believe this wallet belongs to ORMEUS's bot, and it never stop selling (from total 50 million coins).

Medium  ♦️  Facebook  ♦️  Telegram ◄ ▬▬▬▬ Class A Common Equity Token  ▬▬▬▬  ▶ Twitter  ♦️  Offering memorandum  ♦️  GitHub
CaseClosed

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:43:15 AM

BEWARE OF THIS SCAM! This company has joined forces with Nanoclub that has been proven to be a scam and had 3 previous reboots!

Taken from a post on BehindMLM

Your first major red flag that Ormeus Global are engaged in suspicious business activity is the following line from their website:

Ormeus is not available in the United States.

Cryptocurrency, cryptocurrency trading, cryptocurrency education courses and “wellness products” are all legal in the US. The only reason an MLM company offering these services and products would prohibit US residents from signing up is if all is not what it seems.

The obvious drawcard in Ormeus Global is the 160% passive ROI. This is also likely why Ormeus Global prohibits US residents from signing up as affiliates.

Such an offering in the US would require SEC registration, as it is quite obviously a securities offering. Despite the same registrations required elsewhere in the world (typically where a securities regulator exists in any country investment is solicited in), it’s no secret the US is strictest on regulation of Ponzi fraud.

Ormeus Global’s B2x89 trading bot is presented as some sort of wonder machine that can consistently generate 160% ROIs. Owing to residual commissions, the actual ROI the bot needs to generate is actually higher.
160% or otherwise however, Ormeus Global’s claims about B2x89 don’t pass the Ponzi logic test.

If whoever is running Ormeus Global actually had a completely passive crypto trading bot that generated consistent ROIs of 160% or more, within a timeframe that was attractive enough to attach to an income opportunity, don’t you think they’d be quietly running it for themselves?

Offering use of the bot to randoms over the internet to generate ROI liabilities you have to pay out, on top of pyramid recruitment commissions, makes no sense.

While B2x89 might exist and perform some trading, any gains are likely to be dwarfed by affiliate investment. The use of newly invested funds to pay off existing affiliates a 160% ROI would make Ormeus Global a Ponzi scheme.

And this is likely why the company is not (officially) operating in the US.
If Ormeus QI is available as a retail offering, it too might generate some revenue – but given the 160% ROI is the drawcard, again affiliate investment is going to be the primary source of revenue.

Not withstanding, at the end of the day whatever you attach to a Ponzi scheme is irrelevant. The use of newly invested funds to pay a passive ROI to existing investors is financial fraud.

With respect to the Ormeus Coin offering, these are either non-publicly tradeable Ponzi points or a pump and dump altcoin.

If not publicly tradeable, the value of Ormeus Coin will be set by the company and worthless outside of the company. If pre-mined (MLM altcoins usually are), Ormeus Coin would also provide the company a near cost-less way to pay out all or a portion of ROI payments and commissions.

If Ormeus Coin is publicly tradeable, once Ormeus Global affiliate investment inevitably slows down the value of Ormeus Coin will tank.
Either way it exists for no other reason that to mitigate some of the 160% liability each affiliate investment generates.

At the end of the day whoever is running Ormeus Global has gone to a lot of trouble to avoid disclosing they’re behind it. That the company isn’t operating in the US is conducive to financial fraud, which there’s a lot of potential for in Ormeus Global’s compensation plan.

For now the company is only harvesting email addresses under the proviso of accepting affiliate “pre-enrollment”. At some point though you’re going to have to cough up money,
As far as disclosure for an MLM company asking for money goes, Ormeus Global currently leaves a lot to be desired.
QB Horse

Activity: 224
Merit: 28

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 04:28:18 PM

Do you guys have a telegram chatroom?
reimon85

Activity: 39

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:08:09 AM

Very poor information , seems like old ponzi victims received orme , but with an incredible 320 btc volume on cryptopia , u think guys cryptopia should investigate before listing coins? ,

reimon85

Activity: 39

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:09:33 AM

or is people just happy trowing 300 btc a day on thin air
jason1980

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:45:37 PM

JUST KEEP OUT OF THIS CRAP BEFORE IS TOO LATE !!! Wink
CaseClosed

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:48:30 AM

Taken from BehindMLM:

The scam artists at Ormeus Coin and Wowe Coin are both using fraud and bots to illegally rip people off. They both buy and sell millions of their own worthless coins back and forth to their own exchange accounts to raise the price and volume and give the illusion that the coins are trading in high volume and that the price is rising.

In reality all that’s happening is that they are buying and selling to their own accounts they control so the only loss is the commission fee. They do this with millions of their own coins (the coins cost them nothing) back and forth continually artificially raising the price and volume.

When people notice the massive fake volume and continual price climb as in 400% in 48 hours with OrmeusCoin they jump on board paying high prices for a fake traded coin.
The problem is people will hold the coins on a smooth sail up so Ormeus and Wowe use shakeup bots that dump coins price at about 20% under value to cause panic selling and buying then they make fake trades and raise the price back up.

This causes a price crash and massive selling and then buying.
Before this even starts Ormeus and Wowe put out hundreds of sell orders that cover every price range and they pre do this on every exchange.
On my images you can see the endless 100, 1000 and 29.49780097 seller orders spread all over the exchanges they use at every price point. This is a huge pump and dump but the pumping is done with fake trades and fake volumes.

With Wowe coin they didn’t have it the scam bots as refined and tuned. You could easily see the endless pump and dump attacks when you zoomed in.
They look like a Square tooth wave form on both the Volume and trade price. See Images:
ibb.co/dZDoF6
ibb.co/mRfqTR
ibb.co/b1R8F6
ibb.co/kb18F6

They are doing this again with Ormeus Coin but they managed to smooth out and cover up the Square tooth wave form now.
I watched the price drop 20% instantly several times now with Ormeus Coin when the bot did a instant 20% price drop sell for no logical reason. I hope someone reads this and prosecutes these felons.

unusvita

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:38:18 PM

Anyone checking this project out, you don't have to look far to see It's A SHAM / FRAUD !
The only BTC that's backing this up, is the BTC that you're giving them when you swap your BTC for ORME.

I will have more proof in the next couple days, working to lay it out so there's no BS and Only facts !

DO NOT GET STUCK ON THIS ONE PEOPLE !

any alleged devs i welcome your comments, as the only thing your developing is a plan on how to spend everyones BTC

I do agree with you this looks like scam to me as well. None of the team members discloses their last names and all the pics look so fake.
yuno

Activity: 308

Youtube Influencer

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:00:31 PM
Last edit: December 10, 2017, 10:24:52 PM by yuno

Well just for fun I put a few right now. Seems like it's now going to the moon Shocked

jason1980

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:53:07 AM

coinXL = scam, POWERON = big fail and scam, and NANO = scam and big fail in OCTA. Now 3 in 1 = Huge SCAM...The 3 Scamketeer. Good luck this is another motive to scam you INVESTORS Good Luck!!
Verigus

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:16:12 AM

I wish it scam like BitConnect LOL.

jason1980

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:35:55 PM

I wish it scam like BitConnect LOL.

wish 2 but not ormeus for sure that still running old school system...why bitconnect so successful because of it's "lending program"
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: