Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 01:00:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] Silver / Gold coins or bullion  (Read 218 times)
buckrogers (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2728
Merit: 1181

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 03:20:25 PM

Hi, If you have any gold or silver just "lying around" and are looking to sell it for BTC I may be interested.

FYI - I have the means to test all precious metals and will ALWAYS use escrow when dealing with anyone.

If I decide to trust you enough from past dealing and not use escrow, that is on me.

But I will be testing anything that comes my way, so please dont bother trying to scam.

I would be looking to possibly purchase silver or gold maybe platinum.

Prices would have to make sense for me as a buyer as I can already purchase most of what I want at spot or close to it.

If you would like to start building some trust and sell some smaller items that is 100% acceptable, I'm not looking to buy 400 kilos of gold or silver ATM  Smiley

Actually smaller items are great, such as 1oz -10oz and anything in between.

I am open to discuss any opportunities via PM or in this thread.

Also, please note:

Simply posting a thread does not mean I have to deal with you. I reserve the right to choose not to deal with anyone, and you reserve the right not to sell me anything  Smiley

If we do deal with each other and you wind up sending me fake items you will receive negative trust Immediately, so please know what you own before trying to pawn it off.

***I am based in the USA, and will provide more details upon any future transactions that may occur.***

Thanks!

Well I'm dr. spock I'm here to rock y'all
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dazedfool
Legendary

Activity: 1511
Merit: 1127

derp

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 03:35:42 PM

you reserve the right not to sell me anything  Smiley

Good to know. Thanks
buckrogers (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2728
Merit: 1181

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 06:08:22 PM
Last edit: August 28, 2017, 06:27:43 PM by buckrogers

you reserve the right not to sell me anything  Smiley

Good to know. Thanks

Yes it is  Smiley
All dealings will be done in professional manner.

Thanks!

Well I'm dr. spock I'm here to rock y'all
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: