Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:42:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: KIDNAPPING is LEGAL as long as you dont harm them ??  (Read 1105 times)
santiPOGI (OP)

Activity: 1004
Merit: 111

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 05:27:03 PM

WTF i just heard the news with a fcking SENATOR in the philippines ..
SHE get the 3 witnesses ( MINOR ) with out the consent of the parents and  now shes saying that kidnapping is LEGAL as long as you didnt harm them WTF !!! she is ONE of THE MOST CORRUPT person!! GANDANG PHILHEALT Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BlackLiSS

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 05:30:50 PM

You look at the president of the Philippines, he's that clown. Allegedly he personally killed drug addicts.
On the Philippine goverment, it's criminals. They have long been in prison.
Rader

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 05:40:03 PM

The president of Philippines is a criminal, he has killed some drugadicts. I think that Philippines isnt a democratic country in actuality.
santiPOGI (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 05:41:44 PM

You look at the president of the Philippines, he's that clown. Allegedly he personally killed drug addicts.
are you one of the vicitm of the president ? are you the offender of civilian ?
do you know any rape victims of those addict+rapist ?
did you walk on a street and banged by users ?
or you run with those powder and earn ?? who are you among those man in the dark ?
we want here in ph a peaceful and nice place to live with ..
cryptmount

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 05:42:14 PM

ICO  Grin ?
santiPOGI (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 05:49:54 PM

The president of Philippines is a criminal, he has killed some drugadicts. I think that Philippines isnt a democratic country in actuality.

are you one of his victim ? or you are just threatened by now ?
if i were you!! you must change your life and attitude ... you dont know where you will be on the line ..

i will choose to kill those shit than they kill more innocent people ...
if they succeed to live and just got arrested i hope they end up in jail and be rape there so they will know what their victims felt
ynatopak14

Activity: 458
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 06:00:24 PM

are you one of the vicitm of the president ? are you the offender of civilian ?
do you know any rape victims of those addict+rapist ?
did you walk on a street and banged by users ?
or you run with those powder and earn ?? who are you among those man in the dark ?
we want here in ph a peaceful and nice place to live with ..

BURN !! ahahahha ii love the reply onn this ...
very well said .. i hope many lives will be save doon .. but let those pushers and addict burn in hell ..
long live to your president duterte i really admire his advocy ..
may philippines change the way other country look to it and i hope for a better place to live there ..
mhine07

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 01:00:45 AM

lol what kind of shit is that , kidnapping is legal in what way , kidnapping is a crime even they dont harm their victims , still its a crime , i also heard that news and that senator is a crazy one , all opposing the president of the philippines including that senator who told that kidnapping is legal are all crazy shit , they have not done anything to help the president but to opposed him in his work , and for the country aswell , they always finds a way to over thrown president duterte , in his presidency.

Palider

Activity: 1273
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 07:31:26 AM

SHE get the 3 witnesses ( MINOR ) with out the consent of the parents and  now shes saying that kidnapping is LEGAL as long as you didnt harm them WTF !!! she is ONE of THE MOST CORRUPT person!! GANDANG PHILHEALT Smiley

WTF! are you in favor of that crime? tss Lies Huh If that is true, that senator must be taken over  Embarrassed. Those who have nothing to do with the our country, and hopefully the corruption in the our country will disappear with the help of our good president. In our time the police are cleaning up the crime in our country but there are other policemen who are not loyal to their duty. In present time some police arrest the criminals and kill when they fight. Holdup, Rape, Kidnapping and other crime is banned in the country these crimes are in the law of the Philippines.

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1373

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 09:05:10 AM

WTF! are you in favor of that crime? tss Lies Huh If that is true, that senator must be taken over  Embarrassed. Those who have nothing to do with the our country, and hopefully the corruption in the our country will disappear with the help of our good president. In our time the police are cleaning up the crime in our country but there are other policemen who are not loyal to their duty. In present time some police arrest the criminals and kill when they fight. Holdup, Rape, Kidnapping and other crime is banned in the country these crimes are in the law of the Philippines.

Nobody is in favor of crime except the criminals.

How much crime can one person do? Some, before a bunch of free people take him down.

If the criminal gets together with a bunch of other criminals - say, a dozen of them - they might be able to rob banks and kill quite a few people before they are stopped.

Government is the biggest crime syndicate of them all. Government does it differently. They limit their criminal activity so that they look not-too-bad, and maybe even good. Then they criminally suck in life out of the people a little at a time, so that people don't die, but so that they live to produce more for government criminals.

Government runs a farm. They milk the citizens. If they want more milk, they MAKE disasters in the form of terrorist activities into scaring more milk out of their citizens. Government is simply made up of smart criminals.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Uvuvwevwevwe Osas

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 09:09:40 AM

Philippines the most corrupt country in the world. Who's that senator who says that?
superplus

Activity: 475
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 09:11:42 AM

Wah means that if that's the way I'm going to kidnap and rape her and threaten her that I'm not hurting her, I'll be free. Cheesy
bcnaranjo

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 09:33:53 AM

She is the most hypocrite senator other than Delima, both of them deserves to be in jail.
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 11:12:02 AM

Then she does not know the real definition of kidnapping in some parts of the world. And for that reason I would free her comment because over here kidnapping is not the same to the extent that any convicted fellow for kidnapping, the punishment is death without remedy whether it done with the intention to hurt the victim or its a mild one. Kidnapping is kidnapping and its against the law to keep anyone against his or her will.
nursahath07

Activity: 168
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 10:19:53 AM

For the purpose of any investigation which has ordered by Govt kidnapping is legal.
pginvest

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 10:31:37 AM

Some people have a very broken moral compass, obviously even under some extreme argument where it might be argued to be legal, it is totally wrong under every circumstance.

Am I spamming? Report me!
memyselfandi

Activity: 573

Futurov

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 11:43:00 AM

I don't really think so. I'm disappointed if this is true. Kidnapping is already a crime whether the victim is being hurt or not. Kidnapping is already a crime because the victim is forced to take in some place. Maybe it will be legal if the victim also wants to come to the kidnapper.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Alfred V

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 01:30:30 PM

This is a very stupid Statement coming from a Senator. Kidnapping will not and should never be legalized because first and foremost that is Wrong in so many ways. Stupidity really runs in our country's senate. I so ashamed.

KitToken                       
                                     ▔  Utility * Organic Growth * Sharing  ▔                                     
▔  Whitepaper  │ TelegramTwitterFacebookYoutubeMedium │  Announce  ▔
KnightinPink

Activity: 62

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 02:45:22 PM

Nooo! When kidnapping is legal! It is considered as illegal because you are forcing to take the person in other words kidnapped you are taking them against there will. Do you think you will be happy if someone force you to come with them?! Of course no! No one wanted that. God gave us freedom to do everything or free will, he gave your hands, fingers,foot, to do whatever we want. There are many jobs out there why would you choice to kidnapped, steal, etc, if you can work in a decent way were you don't hurt others just to earn a living.
spongegar

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:43:37 PM

Let's assume that this senator did say this. I'm no lawyer, but i think that you take a person without their consent then that is considered kidnapping whether they're hurt or not. So long as the said person, or a parent or guardian of they're minors, filed a complaint.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: