Bitcoin Forum
July 09, 2024, 12:19:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: small loan no collateral offered  (Read 518 times)
jjrundy (OP)

Activity: 258
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 05:46:50 PM
Last edit: August 28, 2017, 06:33:31 PM by jjrundy

hey assholes of bitcointalk.

anyone feel like taking an enormous risk and loan me .01 btc for 3-4 days at 1% daily

edit: payback date will be thursday EST for .0105 calculated with 1% daily

edit#2: doesnt really have to be btc either, it can be paypal, serve transfer, or other coins ( to trade on bittrex back to btc and sell on my paxful acc )
sweetdesirez

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 05:52:57 PM

hey assholes of bitcointalk.

anyone feel like taking an enormous risk and loan me .01 btc for 3-4 days at 1% daily

Did the account owner really write this? I have a feeling that someone has hacked into this account and posted something deliberately to get this account red trust. Why would anyone risk his/her account knowing fully well being the rank of a full member that his/her account will get red trust for this sh*t he/she posted?
warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 06:04:28 PM

This reminds me of a certain Dank from years ago. I wonder what happened to him. Is he still here? Or is he serving time somewhere?

Once in a while we get a Dank revival here. It is sadly entertaining.

--
Edit
Looks like he hasn't been active for a while 
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=21728

jjrundy (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 06:07:47 PM

Did the account owner really write this? I have a feeling that someone has hacked into this account and posted something deliberately to get this account red trust. Why would anyone risk his/her account knowing fully well being the rank of a full member that his/her account will get red trust for this sh*t he/she posted?

yep the real owner of this account did in fact write it. could i get MORE red trust, maybe, and guess i don't care a hell of a lot anymore.
i mean what could i possibly do with an account already tagged....not a hell of a lot. literally the only thing a tagged account can get is more tags, right?
still wanna see if someone has 40 bucks laying around
josephdd1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 513

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 07:10:40 PM

Probably most of the members here have this amount but not laying around or give it to a red trusted member.
Besides,as you say,you are already burned and so why to even repay it?
Well who know's? We are assholes and maybe somewhere out there is one to give you this loan... Roll Eyes
jjrundy (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 07:16:55 PM

Probably most of the members here have this amount but not laying around or give it to a red trusted member.
Besides,as you say,you are already burned and so why to even repay it?
Well who know's? We are assholes and maybe somewhere out there is one to give you this loan... Roll Eyes

why repay it??? well that's just what honest hard working people do isn't it?
not to imply that i've never been dishonest. its all circumstantial to the situation though isnt it.
and besides the red can be ignored eventually with enough positive factors, right?
jjrundy (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 09:51:14 PM

Ok ok ok. Ill sweetin the deal.

.01 for 2 days @2% daily and ill cover the transaction fees

You know you wanna 😉😉😉
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 3100

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 10:36:16 PM

You know you wanna 😉😉😉

You can sweeten the deal to 10% daily if you want.

The lender will never get the coin back so it is irrelevant.  :/

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
jjrundy (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 10:57:27 PM
Last edit: August 29, 2017, 11:50:40 PM by jjrundy

You know you wanna 😉😉😉

You can sweeten the deal to 10% daily if you want.

The lender will never get the coin back so it is irrelevant.  :/

Oh hey its the wonderous dick bag vod. I owe you a thank you though, for your previous actions on my account and false accusations regarding my collateral. Since then I've been very successful with becoming a seller on ebay, though it will still take me a shit ton of time and effort to get my 5,000 some cards listed and sold, it has been fun.

You see vod I have a paxful account in great standing, a PayPal in great standing and also now an ebay seller account in great standing so not only would I pay the coin back a friendship could also be gained. And man I gotta tell ya it'd be great, if, for once you knew what you was talking about.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 3100

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 12:08:08 AM

Oh hey its the wonderous dick bag vod. I owe you a thank you though, for your previous actions on my account and false accusations regarding my collateral.

You are welcome.  Smiley

My accusation was correct.  You were trying to sell something that you were using for collateral.  Untrustworthy behaviour.

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
jjrundy (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 01:10:07 AM

You are welcome.  Smiley

My accusation was correct.  You were trying to sell something that you were using for collateral.  Untrustworthy behaviour.

which in absolutely no way showed any intention i was going to deprive anyone of their due payment. does it? no, it doesn't.

you stepped in where you didn't belong.

nobody should tag anyone red EVER unless they have been wronged or taken advantage of.

if you feel either myself, or anyone else for that matter is untrustworthy regardless of the situation then you leave neutral feed back or a comment in the corresponding thread.

here let me teach you something and anyone else that doesn't know how to use this system.
i mean for fucks sake man it has instructions.

you see where it says ''Risked BTC amount is money that the person could have stolen or did steal.''

what this means if you offered me a trade or i offered you a trade then the value of the trade is the risked amount.

and this part ''For example, if you do a currency trade where the other person sends first, your feedback for them would have 0 risked BTC and their feedback for you would have risked BTC equal to the BTC value of the trade.''

again it further instructs you how to use this system.

now i really don't know if your just ignorant or a self-loathing, self-appointed forum protector, but stop being such a pretentious dick bag.

jjrundy (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 09:57:14 PM

PayPal released my funds. No longer need funds. I appreciate all the offers though.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: