Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:21:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Which of these coins has the most mid - long term potential  (Read 510 times)
zzzzooob (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 05:48:23 PM

I have been looking at some coins that all seem pretty decent, but would love some feedback!

Factom, Augur, Stratis, Quantum and Civic all seem to have real uses that could be adopted by billion or even trillion dollar industries which would really make them skyrocket. This is mainly what I'm thinking about investing in.

Then there's Waves. Its a platform so if people start using it for things and those things do well, it increases exponentially. Seems to me like an Ethereum lite? Is there a reason why people havent started adopting it yet?

And in terms of privacy coins, Zcoin, Verge and Zen cash seem to have good potential after Monero finishes its run. Especially Zcoin as I hear that is actually the MOST anonymous coin out there.

What do you think of these picks? Which do you think has the most potential! Let me know your thoughts!!
shtako

Activity: 779
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 05:56:17 PM

I think you are better of just holding bitcoin for now, and wait for the huge crash that eventually will come, and buy when there is fear instead of euphoria.
zzzzooob (OP)

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 06:00:52 PM

I feel like bitcoin is going to make it to 5k then we will see a steep correction when the alts will skyrocket, hence why I want to stock up now.
PrintMule

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

FREE $50 BONUS - STAKE - [click signature]

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 06:51:46 PM

People should not really affect you if you say something about it.The money business is really something I think that the man himself has to manage.
As an idea, but I think civic will be valued.In the near future the stox has risen a certain amount and then tensed down with possible sale of profit.. But in the near future I think it will climb back up to its former value.they have social media and celebrities who can really lead and use the project for ico.I have been involved in as   investor  in the project as many times  , but I have not seen anyone use celebrities and even football matches. Stox will come to very good places in the near future. Just need to wait a bit.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▀        ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███████████████████████████████████████████████
█████    ▄█████████▌   ▐█████▀  ▐███████████████▌  ▀██████████████████
████▌   ▐██████████    █████    ████████████████    ██████████████████
████▌   ▐█████████▄▄▄▄█████▌   ▐███████████████▌   ▐███▀▀█████████████
█████    ▀███████████████▀▀        ▄███████████    ██▀   ▐████████████
██████▄     ▀▀███████▀▀         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀█████▌   ▐▀   ▄███▀▀   ▀█████
█████████▄▄     ▀▀███▄  ▄▄    ████▀    ▄   ███       ▄███▀   ▄█  ▐████
█████████████▄▄     ▀████▌   ▐███▀   ███   ██▌      ████    ██▀  █████
██████▀▀   ▀█████▄    ███    ████   ███▌  ▐██    ▌  ▐██▌      ▄▄██████
█████    ▄████████    ▐██    ██▀▀   ██▀   ▐▀    ▐█   ██▌   ▀██▀▀  ████
████▌   ▐████████▀    ███▄     ▄▄▄     ▄    ▄   ▐██   ██▄      ▄▄█████
████▌   ███████▀    ▄███████████████████████████████▄  ▀▀██████▀▀ ████
█████    ▀▀▀▀     ▄█████████▀    ▀█▀    ▀█       ▀████▄▄         ▄████
██████▄▄    ▄▄▄▄████████████  █████  ██  █  █  █  ████████████████████
█████████████████████████  █▄    ▄█▄    ▄█  █  █  ████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀▐▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▄█▄    █        ▀▄   ███▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▄       ▄▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████      ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀       ███
███     ▄▄███████▄▄     ▄▀█
█  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀███████▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █
▀█   █     ▀███▀     ▀▄  █▀
▀█▄▄█▄      █        █▄█▀
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
● OVER 1000 GAMES
● DAILY RACES AND BONUSES
● 24/7 LIVE SUPPORT
Bobobog

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 06:54:11 PM

Invest in decentralised web. Shift. You'll make a lot of money.

https://www.shiftnrg.org/about
ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 12:33:34 AM

Invest on sh*t as the real profit lies there Cheesy every single coin you just mentioned are incomplete, some of them are filling the pockets of their central controlling company by taking 20% of the generated coins, some are just pure and extreme pump then dump and then buy back cheaper coins. now I'm reading about something called the decentralized web, well by the time people realize we could never have decentralized anything as long as we are on the internet which is provided by the governments.
urbanet74

Activity: 61

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 07:45:04 AM

Invest on sh*t as the real profit lies there Cheesy every single coin you just mentioned are incomplete, some of them are filling the pockets of their central controlling company by taking 20% of the generated coins, some are just pure and extreme pump then dump and then buy back cheaper coins. now I'm reading about something called the decentralized web, well by the time people realize we could never have decentralized anything as long as we are on the internet which is provided by the governments.

So what are we doing here?
gedor

Activity: 658
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 08:08:49 AM

I would go with stratis, factom and waves, they will be most likely very valuable in just 2 years. As a privacy coin I think zcash is the best one you pick.
rowenta01

Activity: 1216
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 02:04:09 PM

I have been looking at some coins that all seem pretty decent, but would love some feedback!

Factom, Augur, Stratis, Quantum and Civic all seem to have real uses that could be adopted by billion or even trillion dollar industries which would really make them skyrocket. This is mainly what I'm thinking about investing in.

Then there's Waves. Its a platform so if people start using it for things and those things do well, it increases exponentially. Seems to me like an Ethereum lite? Is there a reason why people havent started adopting it yet?

And in terms of privacy coins, Zcoin, Verge and Zen cash seem to have good potential after Monero finishes its run. Especially Zcoin as I hear that is actually the MOST anonymous coin out there.

What do you think of these picks? Which do you think has the most potential! Let me know your thoughts!!

In the crypto coins you have quoted, they are almost all very good choices.

For anonymity, actually the biggest potentials of increase are Zencash and Zcoin. We must stop talking about Dash, Monero or Zcash. Yes they are cryptos interesting and good but the potential for growth is much more important for Zencash and Zcoin. Without any hesitation! The advantage of Zcoin is that the technology is unique, it is not a clone like Zencash. Cloakcoin is also unique.

In other parts of the top market I like, I would say, OmiseGo, Tenx, and Binance.

And much lower in the rankings I would say Hush, Sumokoin and Signatum.

Good investment to you!

Report to moderator 
__◣   Stake.com   ◥
Stake v2 Now live!
12+ Gamemodes  |  Provably Fair  |   Daily Giveaways
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: