Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:58:05 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: financial help  (Read 397 times)
amigos23 (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 05:58:29 PM

guys, i lost almost 1 btc.i invested in most sites like trady.io,bitlake.biz,cryptodaily. HYIP SITES.. i got scammed.. so i need a helping hand of 0.1btc i have to cover losses...any one interested message me.. i need 3 weeks to repay loan of 0.1 btc
Lone Shark

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 06:04:28 PM

guys, i lost almost 1 btc.i invested in most sites like trady.io,bitlake.biz,cryptodaily. HYIP SITES.. i got scammed.. so i need a helping hand of 0.1btc i have to cover losses...any one interested message me.. i need 3 weeks to repay loan of 0.1 btc

Yeah coz you are stupid to believe these fucking hyip sites will pay you shit tons of money every single day just because you invested in their site! What was their value proposition? "Oh, we will double your bitcoins because we invest in stocks ourselves and we found a way to consistently do a strategy that beats the system." Sound familiar?

You invested 1BTC for fucking scams? Well, I would say that it is your fault for falling for such lies.

No one will lend you bitcoins here. It is your first post here on the forum, and the first thing you do is ask for a loan? GTFO!
amigos23 (OP)

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 06:14:37 PM

i know.its a mistake.hope never happen too me and anyone ..iam covering up losses..only i have little  shortage ..iam here someone to give loan.I HAVE MUCH CONFIDENT IN MANAGING MY RISKs. if i get loan after someone reading it is fine. NO PROBLEM, if i donot get. iam look forward here for an oppurtunity
josephdd1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 513

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 06:59:24 PM

i know.its a mistake.hope never happen too me and anyone ..iam covering up losses..only i have little  shortage ..iam here someone to give loan.I HAVE MUCH CONFIDENT IN MANAGING MY RISKs. if i get loan after someone reading it is fine. NO PROBLEM, if i donot get. iam look forward here for an oppurtunity

You know but you did it? It was a mistake but now you are doing it again? You don't even write a proper sentense and you are good of managing risks? You lost 1BTC,remember?! Cheesy
The only opportunity that you can get,is not to receive a negative feedback from a DT member in about...5 minutes. Good luck!
lady Royal

Activity: 720
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 07:07:34 PM

I am afraid that anyone is going to help you because you lost that money because of you didn't searched where to invest and where not to.
You invested in hyip/ponzi/scam schemes and you are responsible for your loss.
I don't know why if you can't afford to lose then why do you invest? Why don't you just save your amoney?

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
■   .PRIVATE SALE is LIVE.   ■
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Whitepaper   ■   Bounty   ■   Bitcointalk

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                        ███
                     ▄▄ ▀▀▀ ███
                     ██▀ ▄▄ ▀▀▀
                   ▄▄    █▀▀ ▄▄ ██
                   ▀▀ ▄█  ▄▄ ▀
                  ██  ▀ ▄ ▀
                  ▄▄ █▄ ▀▀
                  ▀▀  ▄ ▀
   ▄▄              ██ ▀ ▀
   ██▀               ▄ ▀
  ▄  ▄█         ▄ ▄   ▀
 ███  ▀ █▄ ▄▀ ▀▄  ▀  ▄ ██ ██
  ▀▀ █▄ ▄  ▄█ ▀ █▀  ▀ ▄ ▄▄  ▄█▄
███     ▀▀   ▄█▄       ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄
▀▀▀ ██ ██ ██  ▀         ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀██
                         ▀ ▄█  ▄▄
                        ▄█ ▀▀ ▀██
                        ▄ ▄█▄
                       ▀▀ ▀▀
                      ██
..Skynet..
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram   ■   Facebook   ■   Twitter   ■   Medium   ■   Reddit   ■   LinkedIn
.CREATING THE INTELLIGENT MACHINE ECONOMY.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Lone Shark

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 12:45:18 AM

Really? After you lost 1 bitcoins, you are saying you are confident in managing your own risks? That's really hypocritical to say that, don't you think?
You won't get any from anyone. So again, GTFO.
vanhalen

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 01:24:17 AM

this is hilarious i can't believe it , are you real Huh ? well the other replays show that no body gives a damn about your lost, but i felt offended because you think that we are stupid for a second, you made me lose that second and i need you to give me 0.1 second to cover my losses, are you happy.
Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 12:46:13 AM

Hahahah i can not believe this thread... are you seriously? you lost a whole bitcoin because of your faults, if you have the right "knowledge" why did you lost it investing in ponzies?
i dont understand your point, can you please explain? so you are now begging for 0.10 for cover your losses?
please... i don get it, why people still invest in this kind of sites?
bias

Activity: 882
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 01:01:42 AM

Hahahah i can not believe this thread... are you seriously? you lost a whole bitcoin because of your faults, if you have the right "knowledge" why did you lost it investing in ponzies?
i dont understand your point, can you please explain? so you are now begging for 0.10 for cover your losses?
please... i don get it, why people still invest in this kind of sites?

Because they think or better say imagining that they become rich in some days or months. At worse! lol
Ofc that is just a fairytale but giving false hopes to ppl based on amazing profit ,its a strong,powerful and effective drug...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: