Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 01:30:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hero and Senior Member accounts for sale  (Read 2499 times)
the_she (OP)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 07:22:39 PM

Hello! Have 2 nice accounts for sale. Both have HQ posts.
Price for Hero - 0.035 BTC
Price for Senior - 0.012 BTC
PM me for additional info.
the_she (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 09:57:16 PM

Have also some Full Member accounts for fair price.
the_she (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 12:58:34 AM

3 Full Member accounts with HQ posts added. Only 0.005 for each.
Bitcoin786

Activity: 38

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 06:20:16 AM

Good Hero member account can earn upto 0.025 Btc Per 7 days If user creates HQ post BEST ROI
pehlivan

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 07:24:48 AM

sent pm for fm accounts.
the_she (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 02:34:31 PM

Good Hero member account can earn upto 0.025 Btc Per 7 days If user creates HQ post BEST ROI

Thanks for a tip, but I need fast money for my business  Grin
the_she (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 12:25:21 PM

Bump! Have some new accounts to offer.
No negative trust, only HQ posts.
PM for additional info.
the_she (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 01:42:48 PM

Have 5 more Full Member accounts for sale. No bans, no negative feedback.
You get full access for 0.005 BTC per each!
the_she (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 01:36:18 PM

Got another 3 Full Member accounts for 0.005 per each + new Sr. Member for 0.015.
All accounts have no bans and negative trust.
the_she (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 12:54:21 PM

Bump! 2 more Hero Member accounts for sale. No negative trust, HQ posts.
PM for additional info.
Price for each - 0.035 BTC only!
Sosaso75

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 12:57:37 PM

Should be forbidden...biggest shame on bitcointalk...selling high ranked member accounts for potential scammers!!!!

I am NOT superstitious,but I am a little stitious !
the_she (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 03:47:31 PM

Should be forbidden...biggest shame on bitcointalk...selling high ranked member accounts for potential scammers!!!!

Why you think I sale this to scammers lol?
I mostly work with high repped people that need accounts for campaings or to promote their staff.
Actually I never seen someone scamming from one of my accs lol.
Sosaso75

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 03:53:59 PM

I mostly work with high repped people that need accounts for campaings or to promote their staff.

You will sell to the highest bidder...all about the bejamins...but sure,keep telling you it is otherwise mate Cool

IBuyAccs

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 04:49:04 PM

I'm buying accounts and your prices seems to be fair. Pm me with more information.
the_she (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 05:24:48 PM

You will sell to the highest bidder...all about the bejamins...but sure,keep telling you it is otherwise mate Cool

Without any proves it seems like you just worry about noone will buy from you, not about scammers xD
BTW, I didn`t even contact newbie guys.
Sosaso75

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 07:03:03 PM

Without any proves it seems like you just worry about noone will buy from you, not about scammers xD

I am not seller and i would never buy anything without escrow,so i am not afraid of scammers too...but reading threads everyday,you still see people getting scammed...mostly thanks to people like you...providing potential scammers with high ranked accounts...as i said before,it is a shame that this kinda things are allowed!

IBuyAccs

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 12:19:57 AM

I am not seller and i would never buy anything without escrow,so i am not afraid of scammers too...but reading threads everyday,you still see people getting scammed...mostly thanks to people like you...providing potential scammers with high ranked accounts...as i said before,it is a shame that this kinda things are allowed!

Nothing has to do with giving account to potential scammers, they could just farm the accounts themselves to later scam.
It's more about people doing  deals without escrow or without checking trust feedback.
the_she (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 10:14:30 AM

Well, I went first with most my customers and never got scammed. You think about people bad, that`s why it happens to you. xD
BTW, have some Full Member accounts with HQ posts and couple Sr. Members. Ready for new deals!  Cheesy
Sosaso75

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 10:39:18 AM

Well, I went first with most my customers and never got scammed. You think about people bad, that`s why it happens to you. xD
BTW, have some Full Member accounts with HQ posts and couple Sr. Members. Ready for new deals!  Cheesy

Seems like you don't want to understand what i am saying or you are simple not capable to understand it...sad and simple minded

the_she (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 11:48:08 AM

Seems like you don't want to understand what i am saying or you are simple not capable to understand it...sad and simple minded

Seems like I just troll you, sorry man.  Grin
I absolutely don`t care about stupid people that don`t know how to use escrow.
And I don`t feel any shame. Such is life.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: