Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:01:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need loan to purchase new miner (always mined never sell)  (Read 393 times)
gary chambers (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 07:41:56 PM

Hi guys,

I'm new so hope someone can point me in the right direction, iv joined because i need to purchase a new miner, iv been mining with graphics cards for 3 years now and the returns arnt great, i have a chance to buy 3 Antminer d3's, each making a good return, i have 1.87 btc and iv been offered the units at a cost of £3500 each or 3 for £10,000.

I already have the equivalent of £6000 pounds worth of coins so i'm short by 1.19 btc in total, i know im new so if anyone could tell me what would be required for me to secure the loan or would be willing to loan it me for the d3's that would be great, im happy to provide my address for you to look at and see my track history, iv only ever deposited at exchanges when iv been buying other altcoins (all sold now).

the d3's give a fantastic return pretty quickly and the units are the September batch so i could pay back very quickly, happy to pay back 2-2.5 btc within 10 weeks with a following 1 btc payment the month after ( so that i have time to mine enough to make the repayment.

many thanks for your help or suggestions,
all the best

My address so that you can see i dont spend bitcoin on gambling or any crap like that, im purely a miner that holds!

1Gd7ty8AD36JiKvvjEAP2fdSFg9CiDqYAg

willing to offer collateral if required (please advise what you seek as collateral) have a car/laptop/phone etc and 2 hd7990 graphics cards in a rig...willing to use whatever needed

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
josephdd1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 513

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 09:04:00 PM

Hi guys,

I'm new so hope someone can point me in the right direction, iv joined because i need to purchase a new miner, iv been mining with graphics cards for 3 years now and the returns arnt great, i have a chance to buy 3 Antminer d3's, each making a good return, i have 1.87 btc and iv been offered the units at a cost of £3500 each or 3 for £10,000.

I already have the equivalent of £6000 pounds worth of coins so i'm short by 1.19 btc in total, i know im new so if anyone could tell me what would be required for me to secure the loan or would be willing to loan it me for the d3's that would be great, im happy to provide my address for you to look at and see my track history, iv only ever deposited at exchanges when iv been buying other altcoins (all sold now).

the d3's give a fantastic return pretty quickly and the units are the September batch so i could pay back very quickly, happy to pay back 2-2.5 btc within 10 weeks with a following 1 btc payment the month after ( so that i have time to mine enough to make the repayment.

all the best

My address so that you can see i dont spend bitcoin on gambling or any crap like that, im purely a miner that holds!

willing to offer collateral if required (please advise what you seek as collateral) have a car/laptop/phone etc and 2 hd7990 graphics cards in a rig...willing to use whatever needed

So basically you are not new. You mine,you buy alts,you trade,you sell and now you trying to get your hand and to others funds.
Maybe you are lazy to read but you should. After all you are a newbie,right... Roll Eyes
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=577765.msg6311902#msg6311902

When we will get to the point (and we will) that you will not have something valuable to offer as collateral for getting a loan (car,really?) then you will need to read and the rest of the stickies here. Have a nice week.
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 09:17:25 PM

Is this you OP? If so, it looks like you are selling BTC for 90% of actual value?

https://www.sythe.org/threads/selling-btc-for-90-exchange-value-accept-rs07/#post-27250173

Hi guys,

all the best

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
gary chambers (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 09:23:14 PM

hi and thanks for your reply...to answer your presumptions:

i mine
i traded 3 times many years ago...lost 0.25 btc (approx) and never traded again due to pump and dumps.

secondly i appreciate helpfull comments but you seem to be the type of forum user who scolds new users and tries to belittle them.
yes im new TO THE FORUM ( didnt think id have to spell it out you must not be good at reading yourself)
id appreciate it if you didnt have anything nice to say or helpfull just to not say anything at all?
I imagine you sat in your mums house thinking of mean things to say to people from behind you laptop lol.

now to recapp...
im new TO THE FoRUm
i mine
i TRADED but dont now and havnt for over 2 years.
i want to mine more
so i looked for a btc loan.

dont see what cardinal rule iv broken here, i want to buy a new miner, someone wants to loan bitcoin for a profit, its a service, i wish to use thins service...hence i posted.

Can you imagine walking into a bank and asking for a loan and getting the response like i got from you? you would feel a little put of using the forum at all... as i feel now.

BUT im going to persevere because i know sad people like yourself exist and its just a fact of the world.

Thanks to anyone ELSE who can offer advise instead of just mocking me for reasons unknown, many thanks
gary chambers (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 09:29:27 PM

hi @KWH and thanks for your reply.

Yes i have a sythe account, was going to sell the btc for cash value to purchase a single miner, hoer i have now been offered 3 of them, as you can see from my sythe posts i have posted my btc address there aswell for all to see my transaction history.

I posted to sell my btc for 90 percent value in the hope of a quick sale but no takers sold a tiny bit but not much which was from my coinbase wallet (leftovers from trading my altcoins back in)...in the past 8 hours iv been offered a much better deal so decided to change my approach.
thank you for looking at my post and hopefully you may have some good advice for me with regards to acceptable collateral,
many thanks
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 11:55:13 PM

yes im new TO THE FORUM ( didnt think id have to spell it out you must not be good at reading yourself)
id appreciate it if you didnt have anything nice to say or helpfull just to not say anything at all?

LOL - what a hypocrite.   Wink

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
josephdd1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 513

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 12:08:13 AM

hi and thanks for your reply...to answer your presumptions:

i mine
i traded 3 times many years ago...lost 0.25 btc (approx) and never traded again due to pump and dumps.

secondly i appreciate helpfull comments but you seem to be the type of forum user who scolds new users and tries to belittle them.
I imagine you sat in your mums house thinking of mean things to say to people from behind you laptop lol.

now to recapp...
im new TO THE FoRUm
i mine
i TRADED but dont now and havnt for over 2 years.
i want to mine more
so i looked for a btc loan.

dont see what cardinal rule iv broken here, i want to buy a new miner, someone wants to loan bitcoin for a profit, its a service, i wish to use thins service...hence i posted.

Can you imagine walking into a bank and asking for a loan and getting the response like i got from you? you would feel a little put of using the forum at all... as i feel now.

BUT im going to persevere because i know sad people like yourself exist and its just a fact of the world.

Thanks to anyone ELSE who can offer advise instead of just mocking me for reasons unknown, many thanks

If you where here enough time you will be very cautious and skeptical about any loan demands that you will see. So,i'm not the type of guy that you think.
Secondly as you nicely said,i dont even use a laptop and as for my mom she passed away years ago. Maybe you are referring to your friends and buddies from your school that chat and play LoL. Oh yes,and mine too...

It's not so hard to imagine the face of  a banker when you will go to a Bank and ask for a loan without collateral. I guess that he will be a sad person like me,a fact of the world... Roll Eyes
If you don't see,please don't tell others to see for you or through you. I already post where to look (and read) what is consider here proper and valid collateral. Still you keep asking the same. The stickies are not clear enough?

Anyway you can keep posting and asking and blame me or others that provoking or thinking mean things etc etc. You have plenty of time until you get this loan. Cheers and...good luck!
gary chambers (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 12:24:37 AM

joseph
if your comment was not aimed at been sarcastic and snitty then i apolagise, but it came across as a sarcastic not very helpfull and if im honest trolly comment, im looking for help and advise from a community not negativity for been a new user.
and i can understand you get a lot of scammers etc, hence why i have asked what i need to show and prove to qualify for a loan, because so far all i see are old members lending to old members who have 120 percent collateral (and hence dont even need a loan)
and as for banks or lenders they dont ask for collateral they ask for work history and crdit checks...diffrent ball game...if i had 1.19 btc worth of altcoins i would have sold them and hence not need a loan.
again, if your not trolling fair enough, but thats how it came across

gary chambers (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 12:31:17 AM

and @vod nothing wrong with giving what i get.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 12:33:17 AM

and @vod nothing wrong with giving what i get.

True, but then don't say "id appreciate it if you didnt have anything nice to say or helpfull just to not say anything at all? "

Shows you are a fool who thinks he is more important than everyone else.  :/

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
gary chambers (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 01:15:23 PM
Last edit: August 29, 2017, 07:04:03 PM by gary chambers

@vod
not really... i didnt say anything nasty on my post to start with yet got a snitty response back, so of course im going to say if you dont have anything nice dont say anything at all, pretty simple?
and how does it show im more important than everyone else?? HOW DARE I expect to be treated like a human, you have some strange views on how people should be spoken to....as thugh its ok for people to pull me down but how dare i defend myself lol...strange man
@vod you truly are the true meaning of a troll, your the fool you sad little man
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: