Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:15:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: where to cash out btc in the UK?  (Read 630 times)
daveyrunner (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 08:02:16 PM

What are the best exchanges/market places to cash out of btc to GBP?
Coinbase account is not functioning anymore. I have used coinbase in the past but at the moment they are not allowing buy/sell option.
Local bitcoins seems like a possible option.
Any ideas welcome Smiley

DaveyR
Jannn

Activity: 1120
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 12:48:42 AM

That is good option.
Any ideas welcome Smiley
If you have a paypal you can exchange BTC to paypal from  some reputable member of this forum and withdraw it in you bank account.
But for me localbitcoins is a good option.
Serpens66
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1131

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 01:01:59 AM

you can try https://www.coinfloor.co.uk/
0% trading fee, BUT high deposit and withdrawal fee.

Mit Cointracking (10% Rabatt) behältst du die Übersicht über all deine Trades und Gewinne. Sogar ein Tool für die Steuer ist dabei Wink                          
Great Freeware Game: Clonk Rage
binance.com hat nun auch SEPA und EUR Paare! Mit dem RefLink bekommst du 5% Rabatt auf die Tradinggebühren!
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 01:11:19 AM

What are the best exchanges/market places to cash out of btc to GBP?
Coinbase account is not functioning anymore. I have used coinbase in the past but at the moment they are not allowing buy/sell option.
Any ideas welcome Smiley

DaveyR
Well i think you can do cash out of bitcoins to GBP via skrill or neteller, they are from UK and i think you are familiar with them, it will takes cheap fees withdrawal because you are from UK. You can make deposit of bitcoins it will converted to GBP automaticly use rate of https://bitpay.com/ it is most best rate to convert bitcoins to fiat currency automaticly, skrill and neteller they are trusted services, i have used it although i am not from UK.
daveyrunner (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 10:49:41 AM

Thanks for the advice people Grin
DMC_Ken

Activity: 363
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 10:54:16 AM

localbitcoins.com is your go to if you want to trade your bitcoins into fiat and vise versa the rate is much higher or lower depending on your trade but it is more secure than other online exchange.
Yuuto

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 10:56:46 AM

I would definitely suggest either Localbitcoins or Paxful. You get much better deals this way.

There are a ton of demand for bitcoin right now which means that you could "post a trade" yourself, instead of responding to other people's offers. I would actually recommend you doing this, you are fully protected by escrow and you'll be able to be on the right side of the spread, meaning that you are able to sell your bitcoins above market rate. This usually isn't possible with exchanges. I'm a seller on LBC so i know this.

And the thing with exchanges these days is that they have really crappy support. This really isn't an issue at all with LBC and paxful support, which i know from experience is much more responsive.

Thanks for the advice people Grin

No worries, all the best and gl!
bitwala

Activity: 368
Merit: 100

Freedom of Transaction

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 01:31:16 PM

You can use us! We are the leading German blockchain banking provider with over 60000 business and private users. We help you send your BTC (or any other crypto currency) directly into any local UK bank account. To date we've transferred over €70 million! Check us out https://www.bitwala.com/transfers/

Your one App to Live on Crypto.
Buy & Sell Bitcoin & Ether 24/7 instantly.
Deposit & Withdraw Euros using your IBAN.

Download Bitwala App
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: