Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:30:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 100% Working Android Spy Tool[AutoBuy][Web Trojan Virus](White Hat Penetration)  (Read 4319 times)
theholycoin (OP)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 11:22:25 PM
Last edit: September 11, 2017, 02:26:03 AM by theholycoin

DISCLEIMER :   This code package is provided only for testing security vulnerabilities and for legal precedents. The seller will not be held responsible for any problems caused by malicious use.

Features :

1 -
You can track the position of device from map from web panel.
2- You can pull contacts, messages, call history, browser history data from vulnerable device.
3- You can record video, photo from vulnerable device's camera.
4- You can record sound from vulnerable device's microphone.
5- You can record calls from vulnerable device.
6- AND MORE.

- BASIC USE -
1- Edit client codes with Notepad++(Suggestion) for your web host and upload. (Detailed instructions included)
2- Edit server codes from Android Studio or Eclipse and build APK (Detailed instructions included)
3- Install APK to any Android device.
4- Test device's vulnerability with features.

NOTE :
Download if you have technical information about PHP and JAVA.

RAR Password :
i-am-a-white-hat-hacker

Price : 0.00100000 BTC
Price : 0.00030000 BTC (%70 Discount! Please, I need money for my university spendings Embarrassed)

BUY FROM HERE :
https://gourl.io/f98b3

If you want to make donation for this cheap remote admin tool Smiley
1CcPsKkYkV941iW3jjkgSgqsjc84N1gGwe
I am a student  Smiley I need money  Roll Eyes

EDIT :
Virus Scan for Code Package : https://www.virustotal.com/tr/file/6f3d4365e9d42a2b9ddcbc373c5a47127852c0bb32f97a0365b5289443484f33/analysis/1504008102/
0/58

EDIT 2 :
Sales will be available until 12.09.2017 01:54 (DD.MM.YYYY HH:MM Universal time) --> https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/timezone/utc
After 12.09.2017 01:54 don't buy product!
Doctor.Strange

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Go Big or Go Home

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 06:48:43 AM

This could be a keylogger too.
theholycoin (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 11:11:39 AM
Last edit: August 29, 2017, 12:10:24 PM by theholycoin

This could be a keylogger too.
This is an uncompiled code package. Just use your antivirus. Text files can not be a keylogger, trojan etc. Keyloggers works only if it's codes compiled.
This is a raw source.

If you don't trust me or If you don't trust your antivirus then just edit this codes in a sandbox or virtual pc (My suggestion is VMware)

EDIT:
Antivirus scan results added.
Aveatrex

Activity: 840
Merit: 375

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 02:55:31 AM

DISCLEIMER :   This code package is provided only for testing security vulnerabilities and for legal precedents. The seller will not be held responsible for any problems caused by malicious use.

Features :

1 -
You can track the position of device from map from web panel.
2- You can pull contacts, messages, call history, browser history data from vulnerable device.
3- You can record video, photo from vulnerable device's camera.
4- You can record sound from vulnerable device's microphone.
5- You can record calls from vulnerable device.
6- AND MORE.

- BASIC USE -
1- Edit client codes with Notepad++(Suggestion) for your web host and upload. (Detailed instructions included)
2- Edit server codes from Android Studio or Eclipse and build APK (Detailed instructions included)
3- Install APK to any Android device.
4- Test device's vulnerability with features.

NOTE :
Download if you have technical information about PHP and JAVA.

RAR Password :
i-am-a-white-hat-hacker

Price : 0.00100000 BTC

BUY FROM HERE :
https://gourl.io/f98b3

If you want to make donation for this cheap remote admin tool Smiley
1CcPsKkYkV941iW3jjkgSgqsjc84N1gGwe
I am a student  Smiley I need money  Roll Eyes

EDIT :
Virus Scan for Code Package : https://www.virustotal.com/tr/file/6f3d4365e9d42a2b9ddcbc373c5a47127852c0bb32f97a0365b5289443484f33/analysis/1504008102/
0/58
If I understood well,We have to inject that tool in our target Android Phone and we will be able to spy him?
But,he need to have internet access right?How can we track his position if his phone localisation feature is diabled?This could be really useful for people who are suspecting their girlfriend/boyfriend  Grin Grin
By the way,I'd recommend to move this thread to "Service section" it will have more visibility than here.Also since your service is new,I'll be happy to claim a vouch copy of it,and give an honest review about it.This will help your sales as customers will know what they are buying.If you interested send me a pm or contact me via Skype:Aveatrex
Good luck mate Smiley

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
wyvern2

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 04:40:35 AM

it would be nice if you have a video tutorial how to use it.. also if the target have a mobile antivirus, does this app will go undetected?
mzhacker

Activity: 275
Merit: 100

"real legend never die"

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 06:50:10 AM

yes i think if you compile it you have more customers and it must be packed so no antivirus can catch it and it mustnt be shown in the Phone and must be run in the background.
theholycoin (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 10:26:28 AM

yes i think if you compile it you have more customers and it must be packed so no antivirus can catch it and it mustnt be shown in the Phone and must be run in the background.

It runs in background, it's not showing anywhere in device including apps menu of device. Compile process takes about 15 minutes and compile process is very easy, everybody can compile this codes. If I compile it, you can not edit codes or You can not add new features and If I compile this codes It can be suspicious because you can not see the codes of Spy Tool and I can inject a backdoor or keylogger to this codes . 

it would be nice if you have a video tutorial how to use it.. also if the target have a mobile antivirus, does this app will go undetected?

I explained everything very well in included instructions. Everybody can build and use this tool. If target device have a mobile antivirus then 80% possibility it will be undetectable because mobile antivirusses is very weak, mobile antivirusses don't do motion analysis, they only control compiled java files for a suspicious hex which before reported. You can make it undetectable with just changing the codes order. I have tested in my android phone, in my brother's android phone Roll Eyes, in my android tablet with avast mobile antivirus and everything worked very well  Smiley

If I understood well,We have to inject that tool in our target Android Phone and we will be able to spy him?
But,he need to have internet access right?How can we track his position if his phone localisation feature is diabled?This could be really useful for people who are suspecting their girlfriend/boyfriend  Grin Grin
By the way,I'd recommend to move this thread to "Service section" it will have more visibility than here.Also since your service is new,I'll be happy to claim a vouch copy of it,and give an honest review about it.This will help your sales as customers will know what they are buying.If you interested send me a pm or contact me via Skype:Aveatrex
Good luck mate Smiley

Yeah, you got it. Compiled app can control localisation in background if the device is rooted but other cases It takes network position(Low precision) and It waits for precise localisation data and saves the data to memory. I am new in this forum Smiley but I think, this section of forum takes enough traffic. Thanks for your comment but I can't send you a vouch copy, This codes is very valuable for me and I am selling it for a very low price because I am a computer engineering student and I need money for my university spending or They will kick me  Embarrassed I think you are a good person and I trust you but If I send a vouch copy to you, everybody wants a vouch copy or they buy it from you for a cheaper price (Copy & Paste this is a digital product)
Aveatrex

Activity: 840
Merit: 375

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 11:18:31 AM

It runs in background, it's not showing anywhere in device including apps menu of device. Compile process takes about 15 minutes and compile process is very easy, everybody can compile this codes. If I compile it, you can not edit codes or You can not add new features and If I compile this codes It can be suspicious because you can not see the codes of Spy Tool and I can inject a backdoor or keylogger to this codes .  

I explained everything very well in included instructions. Everybody can build and use this tool. If target device have a mobile antivirus then 80% possibility it will be undetectable because mobile antivirusses is very weak, mobile antivirusses don't do motion analysis, they only control compiled java files for a suspicious hex which before reported. You can make it undetectable with just changing the codes order. I have tested in my android phone, in my brother's android phone Roll Eyes, in my android tablet with avast mobile antivirus and everything worked very well  Smiley

But,he need to have internet access right?How can we track his position if his phone localisation feature is diabled?This could be really useful for people who are suspecting their girlfriend/boyfriend  Grin Grin
Good luck mate Smiley

Yeah, you got it. Compiled app can control localisation in background if the device is rooted but other cases It takes network position(Low precision) and It waits for precise localisation data and saves the data to memory. I am new in this forum Smiley but I think, this section of forum takes enough traffic. Thanks for your comment but I can't send you a vouch copy, This codes is very valuable for me and I am selling it for a very low price because I am a computer engineering student and I need money for my university spending or They will kick me  Embarrassed I think you are a good person and I trust you but If I send a vouch copy to you, everybody wants a vouch copy or they buy it from you for a cheaper price (Copy & Paste this is a digital product)
Thank for you clearing things out.I think you misunderstood the vouch copies concept,you only choose to give it to 1-2 people so they review your service not to everyone.Also,if you think that I will sell it for cheaper,then this is upon your choice,If I entend to do this,I'll mostlikely buy your product then resell it,no need to wait for your free copy.I think you have to implement a license system to avoid this.
Also I just wanted to help you out with sales,since customers prefer to see someone already tested out the service than buying it from non-established account/service.If you feel uncomfortable with my idea,I respect your choice.Good luck mate  Smiley

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
theholycoin (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 12:09:36 PM

Thank for you clearing things out.I think you misunderstood the vouch copies concept,you only choose to give it to 1-2 people so they review your service not to everyone.Also,if you think that I will sell it for cheaper,then this is upon your choice,If I entend to do this,I'll mostlikely buy your product then resell it,no need to wait for your free copy.I think you have to implement a license system to avoid this.
Also I just wanted to help you out with sales,since customers prefer to see someone already tested out the service than buying it from non-established account/service.If you feel uncomfortable with my idea,I respect your choice.Good luck mate  Smiley

Thanks Smiley , you always have my support not just for the Spy Tool, You can always ask for my help about Java, PHP, MySQL, HTML, CSS, JS, C#, C++ and C  Smiley
theholycoin (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 10:21:43 AM

Third payment from Indonesia, please write your review Smiley

Transactions:

https://blockchain.info/tx/9892a52683f81937097aa447b8ae915d824c44578b41c38017a798c37e8b7320

https://blockchain.info/tx/178cbd689a3b6c1477364788a631549731699dccbfedd51171df819767e62604

https://blockchain.info/tx/a728960041344203a34676a68102e054e285787631563e239c68470900ada330
theholycoin (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 12:28:14 PM

New payments

From Turkey:
https://blockchain.info/tx/bff73b034da3394d144375bb252e86c0a322e71a62d8b871a7771366ce386e2c

From USA:

https://blockchain.info/tx/a0251278379734bcf0817a0630caaff018426de50b266f38b35242491ebf2230

From Turkey:
https://blockchain.info/tx/44799e41be9c152f036c05dc4ae146ab0ab8ce3958e848d8c3082bdce970e8e3
theholycoin (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 02:23:48 AM

New Payment from Turkey:
https://blockchain.info/tx/61c1d2e76f90f7a038dd7fa45782ae5d9ce402af6c1df59dfff65e066e2e291c

Sale will be available until 12.09.2017 01:54 (DD.MM.YYYY HH:MM Universal time) --> https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/timezone/utc
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: