Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:30:12 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Discussion of altcoin prices for daily trading  (Read 464 times)
agus_purno (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 01:35:24 AM

look at the condition of all those who now love the way of trading to earn profits through altcoin then I make this thread to just share knowledge and also story ...!
and today I think altcoin is good for trading is xmr, how do you all opinion ...?

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER
_IRMAN
Copper Member

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 02:06:20 AM

look at the condition of all those who now love the way of trading to earn profits through altcoin then I make this thread to just share knowledge and also story ...!
and today I think altcoin is good for trading is xmr, how do you all opinion ...?
Yes i agree with you, these few days XMR has increased significantly.
but whether if we buy at the current high price, will not be too risky for daily trading ? Undecided
V1saya

Activity: 1050
Merit: 508

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 02:09:36 AM

Monero is a coin to bet with. But if you look at the path of Monero, it has already more than doubled its value within a single month. If I were you, I better wait for a more low point of Monero. That's the point that it goes cheap. That's buying time for the coin. 
pawanjain

Activity: 2716
Merit: 720

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 02:46:12 AM

I agree to that , most of the traders nowadays are turning towards crytpo and investing huge in it. XMR is now at $141 which is huge.
Its price has increased more than 90% withing a short span of time and it may not be a good time to buy it.
Its price can either increase further more which we will regret later if don't invest in it now or it can decrease in a few days because of its rapid growth which will make us happy so that we can buy in dip. Should wait and see what happens.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 03:42:27 AM

Xmr looks good for daily trade, I know that the monero already added to the chinese exchange site. WIth a lot of the volatility and you will be able to gain decent profit for daily trade but im interested with another coin that already has the low price comparing with the monero.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
VackFromOhm

Activity: 234

It's turtles all the way down!

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 04:24:33 AM

I only try to invest in altcoins if they have the volume to be backed up.

I cannot emphasize how important research is - even just for day trading, you can find coins that are all fake transactions and they take your money when you buy into it to leave you with a worthless coin.

Personally, the altcoins I like for trading are Litecoin and Deeponion. These two alone have done good enough for me to make really good profits and if prices drop I know I can just hold until I sell for a profit. I never go into an altcoin with no volume unless I'm on the devside, just saying.
lionheart89

Activity: 350
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 04:27:44 AM

xmr is good.
but I like Litecoin ($LTC). 2.5 minute block times, SegWit implementation, Lightning Network, no current scaling debate. It has significantly lower fees then Bitcoin right now. Some large traders are supporting the price of the coin on Reddit.
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1069

https://listfaucet.com

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 05:42:42 AM

XMR, is good for long term profit.
It's a buy and hold. It is the leader on cryptonight technology which offers better privacy and decentralized operation.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Top 5 Crypto Faucets - Earn Crypto For Free! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
1. VieFaucet  ♥♥♥  2. Earnbitmoon.club ♥♥♥ 3. Feyyora.top  ♥♥♥  4. Coinpayz.com ♥♥♥  5. Adbtc.top
⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 08:04:36 AM

For pure trading, I like coins that have a lot of volatility around a stable average. If you find something that does this, your entry and exit points are quite easy to plan.
Thymoty

Activity: 372

CPLAY Network

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 08:36:53 AM

i think xmr too risk down , i choose eth, BTS , and Dash coin for my daily Trading ..

▀■ ■ ▀▄      ▀ ▀ ▄ ▄██      ► C P L A Y - IDO       ██▄ ▄ ▀ ▀▀      ▄▀ ■ ■▀
ONE ECOSYSTEM FOR ALL YOUR CRYPTO NEEDS
|        App Store        |           Wallet           |        Adstation        |        2FA Shield        |
agus_purno (OP)

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 12:22:02 AM

Yes i agree with you, these few days XMR has increased significantly.
but whether if we buy at the current high price, will not be too risky for daily trading ? Undecided
It is true would be risky if we buy xmr on this day because the price is pretty good xmr but from the price can be profitable also when the price xmr when we buy can go up when we sell

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: