Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:47:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]BitBar Secure USB GOLD BAR wallet Storage  (Read 2253 times)
perhan007

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2013, 04:41:12 PM

also announcing the amazing BitBar Lighter - smoke your health and wealth away! ©

Helps to consolidate your smoke!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
spoid

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

bearded, drunk, fat, naked

View Profile
May 23, 2013, 05:11:34 PM

there's only one thing I like about BitBars, and that is the fact that if I had a mining pool it would sport this logo:

with great beard comes great liver. Reputation Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=195803.0
Jakewell

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2013, 05:22:44 PM

Dont make fun about bitbars.. they are very rare an expensive..
Ive sent one of my finest miners to try to mine at least 1 bar and what he found was not a very good business.

http://www.refinedinvestments.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/gold-mining400x282.jpg
Twerka

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2013, 05:44:51 PM

Sometimes I think this guy needs somebody who take care of him

The worst enemy of Bitcoin is Mt.Gox exchange.
TruCoin (OP)

Activity: 210

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
May 23, 2013, 05:45:57 PM

Dont make fun about bitbars.. they are very rare an expensive..
Ive sent one of my finest miners to try to mine at least 1 bar and what he found was not a very good business.

That's why some people don't like BitBar. Because its hard to mine BTB. True wealth is never easy. Most crypto-miners are so used to scamcoins they really don't know what to think when they see real quality . CRypto community needs to see that struggle and hardship is good for establishing  real value in a crypto-currency "BitBar". Something of value should never be easy to acquire . BitBar has all the quality of GOLD bars. its hard to acquire and even harder to accumulate large stock of BTB. No one person holds sway over BTB.  All the old time cypto miners need to understand the days of pump and dump are over. Crypto- currency needed a better class of Currency and BitBar Gave it to them. People also need to keep an eye out for Bitgem !! BitBars little brother cough cough hint hint.

Fortune favors the brave but also favors people with foresight to see value were many did not
<TruCoin>

TruCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 05:18:38 PM

stay in the loop to see what place your are in order cue . We are now up to 136 orders for Secure BTB usb wallet. this is not your ordinary USB Wallet . Has advanced security to keep your BitBars safe and sound!!!!

Noitev

Activity: 812
Merit: 505

The Last NXT Founder

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 05:47:45 PM

stay in the loop to see what place your are in order cue . We are now up to 136 orders for Secure BTB usb wallet. this is not your ordinary USB Wallet . Has advanced security to keep your BitBars safe and sound!!!!

if you toss in a keylogger, I'm sold.
chondrite

Activity: 237

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 06:00:08 PM

"advanced security"   Cheesy Cheesy
TheSwede75

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 06:04:33 PM

Dude, It better be advanced. You wouldn't want your 'digital wealth' to be stolen..  Smiley Wink Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Huh Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
TruCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 06:21:09 PM

Dude, It better be advanced. You wouldn't want your 'digital wealth' to be stolen..  Smiley Wink Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Huh Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

+1 That's why we are all here to build our digital wealth we must protect it!!!

milly6
Legendary

Activity: 1632
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2013, 06:44:25 PM

$70 worth of BTB for an item that sells for $14 fiat.
Haha right?
I will offer this item for 0.1 btc + shipping to you if anyone really wants it, but i would not suggest hiding your cryptowallets on a usb drive that is shaped like a gold bar. Not very inconspicuous. He said theres a special bonus if you purchase? Im guessing thats a wallet stealer lol

Eyes open, No Fear. Be Safe! Trinity: Currency Without Bias
TruCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 01:36:47 AM

$70 worth of BTB for an item that sells for $14 fiat.
Haha right?
I will offer this item for 0.1 btc + shipping to you if anyone really wants it, but i would not suggest hiding your cryptowallets on a usb drive that is shaped like a gold bar. Not very inconspicuous. He said theres a special bonus if you purchase? Im guessing thats a wallet stealer lol

The people who have ordered have the bonus in hand at time of purchase!!!! i am not doing this for profit .I am doing this to protect them good people of BitBar. All you haters can just move along and seek life elsewhere. We "serious BTB holders" need to secure BitBars. 

TruCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 03:09:26 PM

"advanced security"   Cheesy Cheesy

Most advanced Security MY brother

TruCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 04:30:44 PM

looking to buy BTB 20-100 BTB at a time please

TruCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 03:44:16 AM
Last edit: May 28, 2013, 02:59:15 PM by TruCoin

thank you for your orders !! will be donating 25% of BTB from orders after today to a BitBar give-a-way on this forum

Noitev

Activity: 812
Merit: 505

The Last NXT Founder

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 06:53:36 AM

thank you for your orders !! will be donating 25% of BTB to a BitBar give-a-way on this forum

so you owe 68 BTB to a give-away thread, unless you're scamming of course...
TruCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 02:58:26 PM

thank you for your orders !! will be donating 25% of BTB to a BitBar give-a-way on this forum

so you owe 68 BTB to a give-away thread, unless you're scamming of course...

25% of new orders after yesterday. Still no new orders Sorry

TruCoin (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2013, 10:27:44 PM

i was thinking of including a FPGA Chip with the USB BTB wallet .So you could generate Crypto and store it!!

peonminer

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
June 01, 2013, 10:32:00 PM

also announcing the amazing BitBar Lighter - smoke your health and wealth away! ©

I lol'd so hard. Smiley

Shoot, I'll buy the entire stock! Wink
peonminer

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
June 01, 2013, 10:34:30 PM

i was thinking of including a FPGA Chip with the USB BTB wallet .So you could generate Crypto and store it!!
Whoa now, please show proof of concept! I don't want to take everything you say as a joke. Sad If this is true and works out of the box, you will amass a hoard of customers.  Cool
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: