Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 08:50:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SONM Easy 5-10x  (Read 3101 times)
r0bb0

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 09:24:34 AM

There are quite big disinformation about SONM project here on btctalk for sure. I don't think its scam or scammy. And I don't think it will do 5x that easy. It will be better after more updates and these "oh scam!" cries.

I've seen a lot of fud but can't seem to get any real answers, maybe its competitiors or people trying to keep the price down to accumulate, can't figure it out.

The problem is that here is not much communication is made by the devs.
Little info means little interest from investors . They want to read news here and not on slack or somewhere else
But they only wrote a lot when they needed money. Now they have money and do not write anymore.
People say the developers have no time to write! This is silly. Everyone has an hour time on the day here the news

Its conflicting because on one hand you want them to focus on the tech but the lack of communication is hard
lordzc

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 09:44:08 AM

An increase in price ; or must enter a new market , or news about the project I need very well .
Fantum

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 11:26:29 AM

Like xel and gnt, sonm won't be worth anything until the product is up and running. I think 1000 satoshis is a good price for it considering the high supply, and a good price to get in early and hold. It won't be until early 2018 you will see a rise, and not until later that year you will see it 5x, end of 2018 it could be 10x. I don't understand the fud on this coin. Seems to come out of no where. Sure they had some problems with a dev, sidetracked the project, but they are back working on it now. I don't see any reason why it won't be successful.
PrintMule

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

FREE $50 BONUS - STAKE - [click signature]

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 12:15:34 PM

The 5500 is a coin with the cost of satoshi and the place in the 1800 satoshi. Especially if there was not a bitcoin increase recently, it could be among the coin turn to be trash  coins. At least in the face of the rise of bitcoin.But the latest updates and project managers are also the ones that keep up the ongoing knowledge sharing. People are a little more confident and convinced in this way. Otherwise it was a coin that would probably go away. But now there is no other way than waiting in the process. Will coin up with some time will bring to investors. The profit rate I mentioned is not 5-10x but of course it is 2x even better for such a project.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▀        ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███████████████████████████████████████████████
█████    ▄█████████▌   ▐█████▀  ▐███████████████▌  ▀██████████████████
████▌   ▐██████████    █████    ████████████████    ██████████████████
████▌   ▐█████████▄▄▄▄█████▌   ▐███████████████▌   ▐███▀▀█████████████
█████    ▀███████████████▀▀        ▄███████████    ██▀   ▐████████████
██████▄     ▀▀███████▀▀         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀█████▌   ▐▀   ▄███▀▀   ▀█████
█████████▄▄     ▀▀███▄  ▄▄    ████▀    ▄   ███       ▄███▀   ▄█  ▐████
█████████████▄▄     ▀████▌   ▐███▀   ███   ██▌      ████    ██▀  █████
██████▀▀   ▀█████▄    ███    ████   ███▌  ▐██    ▌  ▐██▌      ▄▄██████
█████    ▄████████    ▐██    ██▀▀   ██▀   ▐▀    ▐█   ██▌   ▀██▀▀  ████
████▌   ▐████████▀    ███▄     ▄▄▄     ▄    ▄   ▐██   ██▄      ▄▄█████
████▌   ███████▀    ▄███████████████████████████████▄  ▀▀██████▀▀ ████
█████    ▀▀▀▀     ▄█████████▀    ▀█▀    ▀█       ▀████▄▄         ▄████
██████▄▄    ▄▄▄▄████████████  █████  ██  █  █  █  ████████████████████
█████████████████████████  █▄    ▄█▄    ▄█  █  █  ████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀▐▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▄█▄    █        ▀▄   ███▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▄       ▄▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████      ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀       ███
███     ▄▄███████▄▄     ▄▀█
█  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀███████▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █
▀█   █     ▀███▀     ▀▄  █▀
▀█▄▄█▄      █        █▄█▀
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
● OVER 1000 GAMES
● DAILY RACES AND BONUSES
● 24/7 LIVE SUPPORT
Relly

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 01:16:20 PM

The 5500 is a coin with the cost of satoshi and the place in the 1800 satoshi. Especially if there was not a bitcoin increase recently, it could be among the coin turn to be trash  coins. At least in the face of the rise of bitcoin.But the latest updates and project managers are also the ones that keep up the ongoing knowledge sharing. People are a little more confident and convinced in this way. Otherwise it was a coin that would probably go away. But now there is no other way than waiting in the process. Will coin up with some time will bring to investors. The profit rate I mentioned is not 5-10x but of course it is 2x even better for such a project.

What do you mean with this sentence?

Bitcoin is pumping up and SONM is still slowly rising. That must be a good sign right?
doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 01:42:05 PM

I cant trust sonm project anymore after the faulty way they managed their ico and after being dumped so much under the ico price...
If you invest there I am sure you will lose.
very large, a successful project but Dev does not involve a large exchanger to raise prices. like Bittrex, I'm sure if this happens the price of SONM will not be destroyed.
Many investors and traders lose money with SONM.
Hopefully there is still hope for that hold SONM until now.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
PrintMule

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

FREE $50 BONUS - STAKE - [click signature]

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 10:16:31 PM

The 5500 is a coin with the cost of satoshi and the place in the 1800 satoshi. Especially if there was not a bitcoin increase recently, it could be among the coin turn to be trash  coins. At least in the face of the rise of bitcoin.But the latest updates and project managers are also the ones that keep up the ongoing knowledge sharing. People are a little more confident and convinced in this way. Otherwise it was a coin that would probably go away. But now there is no other way than waiting in the process. Will coin up with some time will bring to investors. The profit rate I mentioned is not 5-10x but of course it is 2x even better for such a project.

Bitcoin is pumping up and SONM is still slowly rising. That must be a good sign right?

In response to the increase in bitcoin, many altcoin values fall, but   the value of the sonm has not fall, even the value has increased. And yes I think that's a good thing.The sonm could have survived this way already and could have loved us for the future. Otherwise it would be a coin that would get lost ..with this value increase, the price of the SonM will form an average of 1800 values. I think positively for the future of coin.now sonm needs more time. the prices will be much better in the future. It seems like we will have to wait a little longer for this.

████████▀▀▀        ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███████████████████████████████████████████████
█████    ▄█████████▌   ▐█████▀  ▐███████████████▌  ▀██████████████████
████▌   ▐██████████    █████    ████████████████    ██████████████████
████▌   ▐█████████▄▄▄▄█████▌   ▐███████████████▌   ▐███▀▀█████████████
█████    ▀███████████████▀▀        ▄███████████    ██▀   ▐████████████
██████▄     ▀▀███████▀▀         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀█████▌   ▐▀   ▄███▀▀   ▀█████
█████████▄▄     ▀▀███▄  ▄▄    ████▀    ▄   ███       ▄███▀   ▄█  ▐████
█████████████▄▄     ▀████▌   ▐███▀   ███   ██▌      ████    ██▀  █████
██████▀▀   ▀█████▄    ███    ████   ███▌  ▐██    ▌  ▐██▌      ▄▄██████
█████    ▄████████    ▐██    ██▀▀   ██▀   ▐▀    ▐█   ██▌   ▀██▀▀  ████
████▌   ▐████████▀    ███▄     ▄▄▄     ▄    ▄   ▐██   ██▄      ▄▄█████
████▌   ███████▀    ▄███████████████████████████████▄  ▀▀██████▀▀ ████
█████    ▀▀▀▀     ▄█████████▀    ▀█▀    ▀█       ▀████▄▄         ▄████
██████▄▄    ▄▄▄▄████████████  █████  ██  █  █  █  ████████████████████
█████████████████████████  █▄    ▄█▄    ▄█  █  █  ████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀▐▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▄█▄    █        ▀▄   ███▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▄       ▄▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████      ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀       ███
███     ▄▄███████▄▄     ▄▀█
█  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀███████▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █
▀█   █     ▀███▀     ▀▄  █▀
▀█▄▄█▄      █        █▄█▀
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
● OVER 1000 GAMES
● DAILY RACES AND BONUSES
● 24/7 LIVE SUPPORT
krazy89

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 03:16:46 PM

In response to the increase in bitcoin, many altcoin values fall, but   the value of the sonm has not fall, even the value has increased. And yes I think that's a good thing.The sonm could have survived this way already and could have loved us for the future. Otherwise it would be a coin that would get lost ..with this value increase, the price of the SonM will form an average of 1800 values. I think positively for the future of coin.now sonm needs more time. the prices will be much better in the future. It seems like we will have to wait a little longer for this.

This is the Hidden Gem You all Looking For and Im sure the wait will totally be worth it .

dineshary

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 08:35:34 AM

Good things are coming to SONM. Here's another one and long awaited.

Binance will list SNM along with STRAT, verge. SONM is getting into big exchanges and price rise is no surprise
Cart

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 08:38:46 AM

I think the problem with the ICO was that it launched in the midst of the ICO bubble, and now the market seems to be cooling off. I see good potential here.
lecongnhan123

Activity: 288

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 09:18:25 AM

ICO market are destroyed, it is difficult to capture the ICO potential, said of the potential we always think of the profit that it brings. I hope SONM achieve that, the future is promising.
I think it's just x2 or x3 is I'm very happy, not too much daydreaming on the x5 or x10.
ruffles2016

Activity: 475

Presale is live!

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 09:55:35 AM

Thanks to China, projects like sonm will maybe never reach their peak potential. I personally trust sonm and elastic developers but its hard to take attention. While billions of people aren't allowed to join. I hope Sonm will be better.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
tyuner4

Activity: 322
Merit: 179

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 10:06:20 AM

I have been following Sonm, roadmap has been delivered as promise. IMO, the project is lack of marketing which led to the low price. I have confidence once Sonm has a working product, 5x or 10x shouldn't be a problem.
tristan1960

Activity: 217

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 10:09:26 AM

I want to present my speculation of why SONM will be at least a great medium term investment. I realize that the ICO didn't go as many had planned, but it now is in a very undervalued state based on the following:

1) Extremely active development on their github: https://github.com/sonm-io. I've been watching for the past couple of weeks, and the amount of code being pushed is impressive. I'd like to quickly compare it to their competitor, Elastic (holding a market cap twice as high), on their github: https://github.com/elastic-coin. The difference is pretty astounding to me. This either justifies investing in SNM, or divesting XEL.

2) Upcoming exchanges: a recent reddit thread, https://www.reddit.com/r/SONM/comments/6wdq3n/sonm_first_meeting_of_russian_community/, has testimony of someone saying they received some sort of firsthand information that SONM is in talks with a "big exchange".  Once listed on a major exchange, SONM will receive some organic exposure that it needs to grow. This post also details that the team has hired a PR and marketing team, that there will be "a couple of big news in September" (funny language there), and that SONM is targeting Asian markets.

3) Technicals: looking at the price graph since release, SONM has pretty much bottomed out. Now this isn't a guarantee for growth, but I encourage you to take a look and tell me what your reaction is. Moreover, some supercomputing competitors like Golem and Elastic have much higher market caps, which can speak to the potential room for growth.

Overall, I'm pretty bullish in the medium term. I'm not sure if SONM has what it takes to be a great investment, but I'm pretty confident it has what it takes to be a decent one for the near future.

Thoughts?

I joined its ICO and my cost is $0.11 per SONM token right now. This was a mistake to join their ICO. SONM team is very amateur and they couldn't get the token listed in good exchanges. Only liqui works for me so far.

I don't expect too much from it, honestly.
Lanfear88

Activity: 19

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 10:56:42 AM

SONM is still mostly under the radar. Once it get's the spotlight in a few months it will probably really take off
AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 11:41:50 AM

Without any solid news and strict discipline will not do any price increase. They need to develop and inform about it. Now no more fake or another amusing news about lambo or anything.
Pasutinmeur

Activity: 302

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 12:27:15 PM

SONM is still mostly under the radar. Once it get's the spotlight in a few months it will probably really take off
you shill don't understand about what already happened with the sonm project, the investors already lost the trust to the sonm developers and they will never back again to buy this scam coin. You are a newbie account just to repeat the bullshit  thing.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Hawker
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 12:28:40 PM

The things you write are very logical, but some things are ridiculous. There is no actual transaction volume in SONM for a long time.

I think it needs to be a little more time to invest and that the SONM team should put something out.
bitofc

Activity: 478

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 12:33:00 PM

it is up close to 40% today due to the Binance is going to add SNM token to their exchange.
Nanda Dewi277

Activity: 784
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 02:44:05 PM

it is up close to 40% today due to the Binance is going to add SNM token to their exchange.

with the news, I think Sonm will increase and will be better. Sonm prices go up when there is news about Sonm going into Binance exchanger.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▄▄
              ▄▀          ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▄
            █        ▄▀▀                  ▀▀▄   ▀▄
          █      ▄▀                ▄▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄   ▀▄          ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
  █     █     █                ▄▀            ▀    ▀        ▄▄▀▀   █████  ▀▀▄
█  █▄█     █   ▄▄▄▀▀▀█▌                          ▄▀     ███████         █
█       ▀▀▄▄▀▀  ▄▄   █  █                      ▄▀    ████████           █
  █   ▀██▄▄   ███   █    █                 █▀  ██████████        █  █
    ▀▄   ███████     ▀▀▄ ▀▄▄    ▄▄▀▀    ████   ████      █  █  █
        ▀▄▄     ██████    ▀▀█▄▀▀     ████████████  █  █  █  █
              ▀█   ██████▄▄          █████████████    █  █  █  █