Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:32:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell your MCO before midnight Aug 30th  (Read 3415 times)
greyworld (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 06:53:42 AM

The price will crater on the 31st.  Buy it back after it does, it'll probably recover a lot of value.  But it's being inflated right now by bots and a dumptruck of money, so that when the devs can sell their coins on the 31st they'll get more for them.

'¸ __ ¸*ˆ * ·¸ ____ ¸*ˆ*· ¸ ______________________ ¸ ·*ˆ*¸ ____ ¸· * ˆ*¸ __ ¸'
. `·.,¸¸,.' .CKPOOL.ORG - Zero Fee Anonymous Bitcoin Mining Pool´ . . . '.,¸¸,.·´ .
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ `·.,¸¸,' ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ ',¸¸,.·´ ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
greyworld (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 07:01:25 AM
Last edit: August 29, 2017, 10:28:13 AM by greyworld

in a few minutes it's going to pump again, will probably peak about about 612500 sat, then ebb, idle for about a half hour, then do it again.  I think that pump will peak a little over 650k sat.  Then it'll probably idle, another little mini pump to recover from profit taking, and sit around 650-770 a while before there is a massive dump and it'll drop back down to 580-600 for a while.  After the massive dump there will be a couple mini pumps that get smaller each time, an hour or two of not much, then the whole cycle will repeat.  I think that time it'll peak around 720-750 at maximum pump.  

Better get out a little before max pump though, the very second the devs can sell their coins, they will, and the price will crater.  It has nothing to do with the Aug 31st news or the Monaco app.  No one cares about any of that.

EDIT:  Much of the guess work above was totally wrong.  Timing was right, anticipating the dump was right, but the pump targets: totally wrong.  I think the bot has dwindling reserves of coin to further pump the coin up.  Maybe they'll stock it back up tomorrow.

. `·.,¸¸,.' .CKPOOL.ORG - Zero Fee Anonymous Bitcoin Mining Pool´ . . . '.,¸¸,.·´ .
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 07:23:39 AM

Now, with you telling people to sell off and some people scrambling to sell off, somebody's scrambling to accumulate those selloffs...hmm...
greyworld (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 07:27:43 AM

Now, with you telling people to sell off and some people scrambling to sell off, somebody's scrambling to accumulate those selloffs...hmm...

Well don't sell off now, they're still pumping it

It'll hit 650k - 700k for a while before The Great Dumpening.

Definitely do sell off before the app releases though.

greyworld (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 07:41:59 AM

Hmm well the pump/rally came when I expected it to but it's not hitting the target I thought it would.  I think it's running out of money and can't get through some of the massive sells showing up.   I bet they'll get it stocked up with more BTC before tomorrow night though and run it some more.

xtimus

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 08:05:14 AM

If I had MCO I would sell right before the news comes out. Possibility of bad news or possibility of news not boosting price much higher. Buy the rumor, sell the news.
stunvn

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 08:07:55 AM

What the hell. There is no way VISA will accept this?

I hope VISA guy will sue someone behind this scam.
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 08:15:49 AM

It won't be dumped soon. It was earlier $0.75 when I sold it and I had no hope of it reached $25 today but it did due to the high demand. It was $14 few days back and then also people were selling their coins thinking the price would drop but it did not. MCO app is going to be launched within 2 days which means there would be another big pump by 31st.

greyworld (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 08:16:32 AM
Last edit: August 29, 2017, 09:06:29 AM by greyworld

If I had MCO I would sell right before the news comes out. Possibility of bad news or possibility of news not boosting price much higher. Buy the rumor, sell the news.

News is burying the lede here.  The real news is that in about 40 hours, the circulating supply of Monaco is going to go way up.  I'm not sure how many the devs have, but there's 9 million in circulation of 30 million total.  So presumably... 21 million.  Terms of their ICO states they can not sell those coins until the app comes out.   That means on Aug 31st, the value of MCO will drop a lot, probably to half or less, as the devs liquidate their coins.  They'll blame the news and 'a fickle market', but it was really a massive influx of new coins on the market that will do it.

Sell, and then rebuy, and watch it recover (it will, not to current levels, at least not for a long time, but it'll recover a lot from the dump).

Rakabel619

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 08:20:38 AM

I wont sell my mco , if he almost reached 30 usd , why no 100 usd reach ? I will keep them for a long time even if here will be a big dump

greyworld (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 08:21:50 AM

It won't be dumped soon. It was earlier $0.75 when I sold it and I had no hope of it reached $25 today but it did due to the high demand. It was $14 few days back and then also people were selling their coins thinking the price would drop but it did not. MCO app is going to be launched within 2 days which means there would be another big pump by 31st.

I think you're wrong.

I bought 3 at about $14, watched it stagnate at $12 forever, and when it hit $38 or so, I sold 2 and kept one.  Then it kept going (in retrospect, I wish I had just held, but I have a strategy and I'm still refining it).  So I have one for free, and since then have bought, sold, bought again, sold again, and basically could buy another one with the profits if I wanted to.  I'll be selling half the freebie when it hits 615k-625k tomorrow, holding the other, so we'll see.  If it craters, I'll use the 307k to buy another one at cheap rates.  If it doesn't, at least I still have half my coin to profit from.  I'm pretty sure it will drop like a rock.

greyworld (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 08:22:43 AM

I wont sell my mco , if he almost reached 30 usd , why no 100 usd reach ? I will keep them for a long time even if here will be a big dump

Good luck, I think that long term you have a good plan, but you will be in for a rude shock on the first week of Sept.

prabakharras

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 09:03:25 AM

Ok price holding seems healthy still https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/monaco/usd how about TENX?

greyworld (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 09:04:52 AM

Ok price holding seems healthy still https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/monaco/usd how about TENX?

Price will hold fine until the devs can sell, then they'll turn off their pump bot.

I think TENX will get a bump on 31st from negative MCO buzz when the price craters.

memequiserle

Activity: 616
Merit: 501

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 09:11:08 AM

what do you reason if midnight august 30 th,mco price can down
who is MCO community want dump

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
burdeN

Activity: 364
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 09:14:23 AM

buy on hype, sell on news. If I had some MCO, I would sell it before 31th, unfortunately I missed the train
lilRoy07

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 09:18:42 AM

mark my words.

there will be no dumping.

this will hit 0.2 at some stage.
sweerty1

Activity: 453
Merit: 251

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 09:39:52 AM

Thank you for your information (even if you spam a lot) I also wait some dumping from Monaco as its shady project in my eyes. Maybe I could be wrong who knows.

▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
█████▀▀  ▀▀█████
█▀▀          ▀▀█
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
 ▀▀██████████▀▀
     ▀▀██▀▀
INVESTA████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
█████▀▀  ▀▀█████
█▀▀          ▀▀█
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
 ▀▀██████████▀▀
     ▀▀██▀▀
lilRoy07

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 09:42:20 AM

Legit, now is the time to HOLD.

Sell when the other half of the market is about to launch into 'ASK'

ridiculous the amount of money being thrown around right now.
DMC_Ken

Activity: 363
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 09:46:44 AM

Just hold your token even if they dump eventually the token price will rise again investors are smart.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: