Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 12:24:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell your MCO before midnight Aug 30th  (Read 3419 times)
greyworld (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 04:44:57 AM

The price will crater on the 31st.  Buy it back after it does, it'll probably recover a lot of value.  But it's being inflated right now by bots and a dumptruck of money, so that when the devs can sell their coins on the 31st they'll get more for them.
For me its now a good time to buy back because i saw yesterday that monaco has already reach its peak price. Maybe on september the price will bounce back and to continue its peak i know it will grow more when they finally release their own card.

Best of luck to you, really.

I am worried about buying in too much because the growth we saw over the last two days was basically the result of an MCO bot shovelling tons of money into the process.  If you look at the volume now though, and the growth/retraction pattern... that bot has been shut off.  Now the only thing holding the price up is bagholders.  And if they decide to leave in mass soon, very bad things will happen to the MCO price.

'¸ __ ¸*ˆ * ·¸ ____ ¸*ˆ*· ¸ ______________________ ¸ ·*ˆ*¸ ____ ¸· * ˆ*¸ __ ¸'
. `·.,¸¸,.' .CKPOOL.ORG - Zero Fee Anonymous Bitcoin Mining Pool´ . . . '.,¸¸,.·´ .
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ `·.,¸¸,' ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ ',¸¸,.·´ ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
dewanaga
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 04:46:40 AM

The price will crater on the 31st.  Buy it back after it does, it'll probably recover a lot of value.  But it's being inflated right now by bots and a dumptruck of money, so that when the devs can sell their coins on the 31st they'll get more for them.
For me its now a good time to buy back because i saw yesterday that monaco has already reach its peak price. Maybe on september the price will bounce back and to continue its peak i know it will grow more when they finally release their own card.
I agree with you, but I think this is a risky option to buy,  Smiley
if indeed the monaco handed cards will actually go to the moon  Grin
lilRoy07

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 04:49:19 AM

I am worried about buying in too much because the growth we saw over the last two days was basically the result of an MCO bot shovelling tons of money into the process.  If you look at the volume now though, and the growth/retraction pattern... that bot has been shut off.  Now the only thing holding the price up is bagholders.  And if they decide to leave in mass soon, very bad things will happen to the MCO price.

You gamble you either lose or win. Im not here to breakeven.

I have a few thousand dollars worth of coins (i can leave now 7-10k up), but im not going too. This is peoples ticket to dream. Call me stupid, call me dumb.. but I see what you are saying, and partially agree. But that being said this still has no known ceiling.

If the cards legit, this is gonna make me one pretty rich man..
trinhdinhthang20007

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 04:50:15 AM

As far as I can see, the amount of MCO sold is relatively high, the price has reached 10x, a dream figure but probably will increase but not much and in late September or October will be the sharp drop of the MCO . Grin
greyworld (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 04:53:43 AM

If the cards legit, this is gonna make me one pretty rich man..

I hope this works out great for you and that I'm 110% wrong in all my paranoid thoughts about it.

Good luck!  TO THE MOON!

. `·.,¸¸,.' .CKPOOL.ORG - Zero Fee Anonymous Bitcoin Mining Pool´ . . . '.,¸¸,.·´ .
Saidmod

Activity: 659
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 05:00:52 AM

Thanks. I don't have any worries because i believe on monaco projects whatever the price now i just leave it and wait for long term. I know that is a kind of price hype but definitely a good sign that the market is active and more over the team behind on it are in progress working in their projects.

▄▄▄
        █████
        █████
         ▀▀▀
     ▄█
███████▄    ▄█████▄   ███████▄   ███   ███  ███        ▄█████▄   ███   ███   ▄█████▄
    ███ █████████  █████████  █████████  ███   ███  ███       █████████  ███   ███  █████████
    ███ ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███▄
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███   ███▄
    ███ ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███    ▀███▄
    ███ █████████  ███   ███  █████████  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███      ▀███
    ███ ███████▀   ███   ███  ███████▀   ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███       ▀███
        ███        ███   ███  ███        ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
        ███        █████████  ███        █████████  ████████  █████████  █████████  █████████
        ███         ▀█████▀   ███         ▀█████▀   ████████   ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀
                                                                       WORLD

▄████▄▄   ▄
  █▄          ██████████▀▄
  ███        ███████████▀
  ▐████▄     ██████████▌
  ▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
  ▀████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
    ▄▄███████████████
     ▀█████████████▀
      ▄▄█████████▀
  ▀▀██████████▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄
     █▀ █  ▄   ▄  █ ▀█
    █ ▀█   █   █   █▀ █
   █▀ █ ▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀ █ ▀█
   █▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄█
   █▀█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▀█
   █▄ █ ▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▄█ ▄█
    █ ▄█   █   █   █▄ █
     █▄ █  ▀   ▀  █ ▄█
      ▀█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
            █████
          █████████
        █████████████
      █████████████████
    █████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
    █████████████████████
      █████████████████
        █████████████
          █████████
            ████

RECEIVE    ⇩ ⇩
          9% DISCOUNT         
⇨  BUY NOW 
greyworld (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 07:58:36 AM

Thanks. I don't have any worries because i believe on monaco projects whatever the price now i just leave it and wait for long term. I know that is a kind of price hype but definitely a good sign that the market is active and more over the team behind on it are in progress working in their projects.

Yes I think you have a good plan, long term these little market fluctuations won't mean much.

greyworld (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 03:42:00 PM

MCO way down and still falling.  Everyone who listened: Congratulations, buy back in in the dips and watch it climb.  Everyone who didn't, my sincerest condolences, I did not want to be right about this.

greyworld (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 05:38:20 PM

wurth

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 07:00:44 PM

MCO way down and still falling.  Everyone who listened: Congratulations, buy back in in the dips and watch it climb.  Everyone who didn't, my sincerest condolences, I did not want to be right about this.
If you buy back with the price of Monaco at now, you need take small profit because the bullish trend of Monaco has ended in yesterday when the price of Monaco reach to @600k satoshi, you should analysic careful before decided buy again.

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
  Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network
GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )

WHITE PAPER  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 07:08:21 PM

Yes I think you have a good plan, long term these little market fluctuations won't mean much.
You can serve it as a long term since there is hype happen for Monaco. Most miss the train with the price pump recently but maybe for a little bit hodling will still give you enough profit.
BigBadBitBaron

Activity: 463
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 09:41:15 PM

This whole thread looks very suspicious to me.

seems to me that OP is trying to get everyone to dump before 1st Sept so as to profit from bargain basement prices.

As far as VISA card is concerned, whether there is card or no card is absolutely no issue.  Anyone and their grandma can launch a visa debit card these days for little or no costs..

lilRoy07

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 09:53:55 PM

then wheres the god damn card?
IT_AEX

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 10:58:53 PM

If you buy back with the price of Monaco at now, you need take small profit because the bullish trend of Monaco has ended in yesterday when the price of Monaco reach to @600k satoshi, you should analysic careful before decided buy again.

Yeah I'd suggest the same, as long as cards are not delivered prices will continue to fall.
I'd not invest right now but as soon as another insight is released.
greyworld (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 11:15:50 PM

This whole thread looks very suspicious to me.

seems to me that OP is trying to get everyone to dump before 1st Sept so as to profit from bargain basement prices.

As far as VISA card is concerned, whether there is card or no card is absolutely no issue.  Anyone and their grandma can launch a visa debit card these days for little or no costs..

What's suspicious about it?  I said MCO would tank, and it did.  Touched 200k for a second today before recovering a bit.  That's 300k+ down from when I posted this.  Don't shoot the messenger.

JohnDoe3490

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 11:27:43 PM

What a call. I wish I saw this thread earlier Sad.Looks like I'll be riding it back up.
greyworld (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 11:29:37 PM

What a call. I wish I saw this thread earlier Sad.Looks like I'll be riding it back up.

You and me both, I only sold half.  Luckily that helped me buy back in at a very low dip to where I basically recovered most of my losses already, but still... I miss 400k+!   It'll be back there soon they just need some good news and Kris needs to get out ahead of the twitter-ati better.

JohnDoe3490

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 11:31:38 PM

You and me both, I only sold half.  Luckily that helped me buy back in at a very low dip to where I basically recovered most of my losses already, but still... I miss 400k+!   It'll be back there soon they just need some good news and Kris needs to get out ahead of the twitter-ati better.

I saw a lot of the dump comes from no Visa logo on that cards and app (even though it was never intended to be so). This is a long-term hold for you?
greyworld (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 11:36:45 PM

I saw a lot of the dump comes from no Visa logo on that cards and app (even though it was never intended to be so). This is a long-term hold for you?

Well it is now, but I was quick-flipping it like a madman on the run up last few days.  Made a bunch off that actually. 

I think a lot of the negative reaction that happened today was because of the app.  It wasn't what they promised, more of a placeholder of an app than the real thing.  Also, all the Visa logos on their site and marketing materials up and disappeared overnight, and they took their whitepage down and I guess now it's "in the app", which everyone was a bit suspicious about.

On a brighter note, Kris said in a tweet that Monaco will not be selling a single MCO token from their personal supply, so that's encouraging.  That was a much larger concern for me than the Visa logo or the app.

BigBoy89
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 11:40:09 PM

I'm on HOLD mode for MCO.
Yes, the price is falling but it's still a lot over the ICO.
You could't expect short term bumps like the one in past 4 days to hold on. This is a long term game.

.AMEPAY.
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀