Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 02:56:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Waves hold for longterm Good or Not?  (Read 16893 times)
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:07:02 PM

Waves I think does not have a strong long term potential against other platforms. In the short run, the attention the platform gets seems increasing, but once existing projects in more prestigious platforms get more attention Waves would end up dumped for better alternatives.
That's what I'm worrying about too. A strong DEX with charts and volume and an intuitive GUI for smart contracts and coin creation could put Waves in a very good position. But none of this seems to be happening.

I don't get why you're complaining.

The new waves DEX has been shown multiple times on twitter/slack/telegram. It will be launched this year.

If you've followed the project you'll remember the multiple mentions of waves and the Moscow stock exchange making a platform
Where am I complaining? I'm asking. I can't find any news about a new DEX and I haven't heard of a Moscow stock exchange getting involved either. How come this isn't factored into the price yet if it's real?
a29654

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 08:51:27 PM

Waves I think does not have a strong long term potential against other platforms. In the short run, the attention the platform gets seems increasing, but once existing projects in more prestigious platforms get more attention Waves would end up dumped for better alternatives.
That's what I'm worrying about too. A strong DEX with charts and volume and an intuitive GUI for smart contracts and coin creation could put Waves in a very good position. But none of this seems to be happening.

I don't get why you're complaining.

The new waves DEX has been shown multiple times on twitter/slack/telegram. It will be launched this year.

If you've followed the project you'll remember the multiple mentions of waves and the Moscow stock exchange making a platform
Where am I complaining? I'm asking. I can't find any news about a new DEX and I haven't heard of a Moscow stock exchange getting involved either. How come this isn't factored into the price yet if it's real?

I don't see anything that looks like a question or a question mark. Most people are like you, not willing to look. It took me 10 minutes on twitter to find this information after it was posted on the waves slack/telegram channel. I don't care if you buy or not, this news is verified on both waves and the stock exchange side. I'm helping you more than anything
Kyraishi

Activity: 952
Merit: 513

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 09:40:29 PM

Dear friends,

I have 2 BTC - it's all my money.
Should i buy and hold Waves coin for longterm (end of 2017)
Thank you so much

If you have 2 BTC and you're looking to invest, please do not just randomly invest in one coin and hope for the best. It rarely works. Diversify your portfolio to cover a few other coins, not just one coin like WAVES.

Waves isn't that bad of a buy right now in my opinion, it's not talked about meaning that there is virtually no hype.

Whether it's a good long term investment is up to you to decide, personally i would dump when a pump of more than 40% comes.

SmokerFace

Activity: 958
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 11:32:39 PM

Dear friends,

Thank you so much
WAVES is a good coin for longterm investment just like STRAT, LTC, ETH and ETC but i suggest to you that don't put all of your 2BTC in just 1 coin better to buy different good coins that has potential to raise it's value by the end of 2017 but it depends on you if you have a trust on Waves platform but for me i will put my 2BTC in 5 Different coins like XRP, XEM, WAVES, DGB and STRAT as i see that 5 coins has a good projects and has a potential to go to the moon look at it's project there's so many investors supporting that coins.
Goldash

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 12:51:15 AM

Dear friends,

Thank you so much
WAVES is a good coin for longterm investment just like STRAT, LTC, ETH and ETC but i suggest to you that don't put all of your 2BTC in just 1 coin better to buy different good coins that has potential to raise it's value by the end of 2017 but it depends on you if you have a trust on Waves platform but for me i will put my 2BTC in 5 Different coins like XRP, XEM, WAVES, DGB and STRAT as i see that 5 coins has a good projects and has a potential to go to the moon look at it's project there's so many investors supporting that coins.
I would use 1btc for mentioned Alts above
stripykitteh
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:54:53 AM

dont put all your money in one coin :/ you should diversify a bit. like waves is good, but WAVES has alot of potential, aswel las STRAT and some other coins in the market, you should invest in more coins than one if your doing it with all of your money. so if one goes to the bin you dont loose all of your money
I have to disagree with you on the Strat investment. That coin is already pumped and dumped.
Diversifying is very important in this niche'.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
jakezyrus

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 02:36:43 AM

Diversify more man, buy waves and bitcoin, throw some monero and ethereum in there too. Never but all your eggs in one basket and make sure to always have BTC in reserve.

That's a good long term investment portfolio. I would hold
%50 BTC
%20 ETH
%15 XMR
%15 WAVES
That will make me rich in 3 years most.
Depends on how much you have invested and where you live.
In my opinion, it depends on your faith for Waves. Waves is good altcoin for long term, but about the potential, it can not compete to Ethereum because the platform Decentralization Exchange has been applied for Ethereum. EtherDelta is a product about Dencentralization Exchange.

yeah and i think waves is slowly forgotten by people because as you see , we dont heard any good news  about waves or what will be the next big thing or project developments could happen to this platform rather than etherium , so  is i think etherium is the one has a good hype these days and most ico's are under the etherium platform. overall both of them has a big potential to succes above other altcoins.
markdario112616

Activity: 816
Merit: 133

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:19:59 AM

Actually even though waves has shown it's potential and somehow still in a progressive. It is still not advisable to invest all your money in just one player. First, It is very risky. Second, It's the first rule in investing in which you must not invest only one market alone. It's better for you to do your own research, so that you could later decide for yourself and not to have regrets in the future.

Waves is a good investment to start with but be cautious in terms of trading or investing as this type of industry is full of surprises. Better be prepared than to be sorry. Equiped yourself with all the information you can get as this can help you provide better strategies.
langust84

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:40:26 AM

Dear friends,

Thank you so much
While it is worth keeping, a very high probability that bitcoin will not last long and then the alto will rise, including waves. But we must watch, there can be many surprises.
HashieNewb

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:34:16 PM

Oh no, why you set all your money in one kind of coins. It has much risk. you should use 1 BTC to buy an altcoin such as Storj or Litecoin,...and wait until the price increase.
What is the purpose of holding Waves for less than a year? The price of Waves moves so slow that it would be nearly impossible to day trade during this year.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
thesosorr

Activity: 691

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:54:32 PM

I am sure, mid 2018 Waves could easily pass through 0.001. Current price conditions are only part of nature the market. It's unforgettable market has memory, there are times to rise also to descend. In fact, I am very optimistic about the future of Waves which has its own advantages over other altcoins that grow like mushrooms.
Dinct

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 06:01:18 PM

Everyone has big expectations from Waves. It's been really long time that it's not get pumped, but with the new roadmap, they can attract more investors.
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 06:09:30 PM

The airdrops trend brought some activity in waves Dex but I still think that they need more developments, only them they have a future.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
acorcos

Activity: 453
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 07:09:20 PM

There are not many projects out there with real value. But I think Waves is one of them. Will hodl my bag for at least one year.

Current price range is good entry point for mid / long term hodl in my opinion.
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 07:15:13 PM

There are not many projects out there with real value. But I think Waves is one of them. Will hodl my bag for at least one year.

We can say like that dude. We see that waves value and market place supply gives the steady growth in the price chart. Then you can speculate their rate so cheap in future. You may notice the bitconnect value when it started but now it is one of the competitive investment for the many peoples.
All the bitcoin and eth are best choice for everyone to invest the hard earned money in every platform.
MoonIsBlue

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 08:01:58 PM

I am sure, mid 2018 Waves could easily pass through 0.001. Current price conditions are only part of nature the market. It's unforgettable market has memory, there are times to rise also to descend. In fact, I am very optimistic about the future of Waves which has its own advantages over other altcoins that grow like mushrooms.

That's utterly dissapointing I'm expecting atleast double figures in 2018 not a $6 dollar range.. I'm gonna cry if thats true.

BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:26:03 PM

That's utterly dissapointing I'm expecting atleast double figures in 2018 not a $6 dollar range.. I'm gonna cry if thats true.
If the new DEX comes out double figures will be easy. But even though I found the screenshot that was mentioned, I can't find a date for this. The updated roadmap doesn't list "DEX 2.0" anywhere, but it does seem to be in the making.
quarkyplum

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:52:48 PM

One year, at least one year for the platform and the community of Waves grow more and become famous. You can not invest in this altcoin for short term, it will be worse than other altcoins are decreasing to low price like Factom, Ethereum, Dash ...
cuking (OP)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:58:47 AM

in this situation, maybe next year waves and nxt will pump x2
innoachukwu

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:14:48 AM

I have more than 50% of my investment on waves, WCT and MRT. I am really hoping it rises in future. Hopefully as soon as the new DEX is released.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: