Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:17:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Waves hold for longterm Good or Not?  (Read 16890 times)
Hesaplar

Activity: 403
Merit: 250

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:17:33 AM

Depends on how much you have invested and where you live.

I don't think it depends on where you live but of course how much you invested is a big decider for this statement. Let's say at least 10k USD, that will make you rich in 3 years pretty much anywhere you live. I expect more than 100x rise for Waves in 3 years.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 12:30:02 PM

Depends on how much you have invested and where you live.

I don't think it depends on where you live but of course how much you invested is a big decider for this statement. Let's say at least 10k USD, that will make you rich in 3 years pretty much anywhere you live. I expect more than 100x rise for Waves in 3 years.
Because what it means to be "rich" depends on your circumstances. If you make 100k a year in California you're pretty much poor. The same 100k in Thailand would make you pretty rich. So a 10k investment that turns into 1 million in 3 years (good luck) will not make you rich in many places on this planet. 1 Million USD is not a lot of money and in most places won't even be enough to live the rest of your life without working, nevermind a wealthy life.
Barbarian

Activity: 728

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:33:39 PM

Diversify more man, buy waves and bitcoin, throw some monero and ethereum in there too. Never but all your eggs in one basket and make sure to always have BTC in reserve.

That's a good long term investment portfolio. I would hold
%50 BTC
%20 ETH
%15 XMR
%15 WAVES
That will make me rich in 3 years most.
All of those are very safe bets if you want to become rich with that investment you are going to need to invest a significant amount of money and if you don’t do it then your only hope to become rich is to invest in less known alts that way you can benefit when there is s huge pump in one of those coins.
Hesaplar

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:14:20 PM

Because what it means to be "rich" depends on your circumstances. If you make 100k a year in California you're pretty much poor. The same 100k in Thailand would make you pretty rich. So a 10k investment that turns into 1 million in 3 years (good luck) will not make you rich in many places on this planet. 1 Million USD is not a lot of money and in most places won't even be enough to live the rest of your life without working, nevermind a wealthy life.

Ok, there are millions of super places in earth but if you want to live in Hollywood, then don't buy Waves. Smiley
This discussion is pretty much pointless, since I could buy a lot of real estate and live my life without working again for only 1 million USD.

BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:17:51 PM

Ok, there are millions of super places in earth but if you want to live in Hollywood, then don't buy Waves. Smiley
This discussion is pretty much pointless, since I could buy a lot of real estate and live my life without working again for only 1 million USD.
Did you read my post?

You definitely can't buy "a lot of real estate" in most developed cities in this world. Even smaller cities have ~3 room apartments that cost anywhere from 300 to 500 thousand USD. The rent that you'd collect, minus all costs, would be enough to sustain your life without working if you're going to live in a tiny apartment in a "lower-end" city yourself, sure. But that would be a barely average lifestyle.
bittraffic

Activity: 2940
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 06:24:09 PM

There is  the need to wait for the projects in the network to be released completely.  The tokens int eh platform weren't very much traded like ZRcoin and some like  STarta. If all these will have demands, I guess that's the time WAVES can be see with a high price. None of the token such as wETT has volume.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Hesaplar

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:29:40 PM

Did you read my post?

You definitely can't buy "a lot of real estate" in most developed cities in this world. Even smaller cities have ~3 room apartments that cost anywhere from 300 to 500 thousand USD. The rent that you'd collect, minus all costs, would be enough to sustain your life without working if you're going to live in a tiny apartment in a "lower-end" city yourself, sure. But that would be a barely average lifestyle.

Did you read my post?

300k USD for a house, LOL. I can buy at least 12 houses for 1 million USD. For that rent money I can live all my life without working.
So, Waves will make me rich when it gets 100x.

BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:32:48 PM

Did you read my post?

Did you read my post?

300k USD for a house, LOL. I can buy at least 12 houses for 1 million USD. For that rent money I can live all my life without working.
So, Waves will make me rich when it gets 100x.
You're either illiterate or trolling. But whatever, enjoy living in a dump in some run-down city.
Hesaplar

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:43:07 PM

You're either illiterate or trolling. But whatever, enjoy living in a dump in some run-down city.

I think you are trolling here and if you pay 300 to 500k USD for a house in an apartment you are definitely scammed. I can buy 2 mansions with that money. Enjoy your life in Hollywood or wherever expensive you live.

hovrah

Activity: 756

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:26:41 PM

300 K for 2 mansions ?   maybe in arkansas or somethin lol .. Im in new Jersey, your  lookin at an easy 250- 300 K for a decent 3/4 bedroom house.. The cost of living in the northeast, cali and hawaii are crazy expensive .  Im 33, I dont think i could retire off a million at this point in my life livin in jersey.. No doubt i could buy a nice crib paid in full and get a nice whip .. say i really splurged on a  nice house and truck for $500,000 and say i live to 65 with the other $500,000... that leaves me with $42 a day, that shit aint gonna cut it !  And thats without me paying any taxes on the million i made

You can live for less income, for example in India, along with homeless people. But then the question is, why make a lot of money If you live in poverty? Therefore, all that is not done, then done for the better. And if everything is on the merits, then the purse of the waves is quite promising, but I'm worried about the Monkey coin that does not raise its prices from the end of the company itself. Will there be any prospects in the future no one knows.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:45:40 PM

I think you are trolling here and if you pay 300 to 500k USD for a house in an apartment you are definitely scammed. I can buy 2 mansions with that money. Enjoy your life in Hollywood or wherever expensive you live.
A house in an apartment? I wish I could get an apartment with a whole house inside for only 300-500k. But thanks for clarifying that you don't understand the real world.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:46:48 PM

300 K for 2 mansions ?   maybe in arkansas or somethin lol .. Im in new Jersey, your  lookin at an easy 250- 300 K for a decent 3/4 bedroom house.. The cost of living in the northeast, cali and hawaii are crazy expensive .  Im 33, I dont think i could retire off a million at this point in my life livin in jersey.. No doubt i could buy a nice crib paid in full and get a nice whip .. say i really splurged on a  nice house and truck for $500,000 and say i live to 65 with the other $500,000... that leaves me with $42 a day, that shit aint gonna cut it !  And thats without me paying any taxes on the million i made

Nono, 1 Million is definitely enough, you're trolling! Roll Eyes
a29654

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:57:23 AM

Great news coming to waves now
sam53

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:45:31 PM

A house in an apartment? I wish I could get an apartment with a whole house inside for only 300-500k. But thanks for clarifying that you don't understand the real world.
Haha, with 300-500k dollars, you can buy a lot of house expensive in my country. I don't think that amount can't buy a luxury villas or a house in Dubai. Important, what is your dream house? If you want to live in a house build by Gold, I think that amount can't help your dream become the truth Tongue
lovenlifelarge

Activity: 676
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:50:10 PM

what is the news about waves? same as other alts, it is bleeding, any news will be disregarded because king BTC is surging.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀▀      ▀▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀                ▀▀██▄
▄██▀                      ▀██▄
██▀                          ▀██
██▀                            ▀██
██▀    ███████        ███████    ▀██
▄██   ██████████████  ██████████   ██▄
██     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄███████▄▄     ██
██     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███████▀▀▀     ██
██         ███████  ███████         ██
██         ▀██████████████▀         ██
▀██         ▀████████████▀         ██▀
██▄         ████████████         ▄██
██▄         ██████████         ▄██
██▄                          ▄██
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀██▄▄                ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄▄      ▄▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
    ███████████████████████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
███████████████████████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
███████████████████████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
███████████████████████
    ████████████████████▄
██                ████▄
██                ██████▄
██                ████████▄
██                ██████████▄
██                ████████████
██                ██        ██
██                ████████████
██                ██        ██
██████████████████████████████
██                          ██
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:55:52 PM

Haha, with 300-500k dollars, you can buy a lot of house expensive in my country. I don't think that amount can't buy a luxury villas or a house in Dubai. Important, what is your dream house? If you want to live in a house build by Gold, I think that amount can't help your dream become the truth Tongue
That amount only gets a "mid-tier" house where I live. Depending on the part of the city you'd only be able to get a 3-4 room apartment...

And as far as a "dream house" is concerned, I'd like a multi-story mansion with a private hotspring (that stretches through in and outdoors), an inner court yard with a Japanese style garden, an outer garden and fields, and maybe a pool and sauna. Definitely needs a gaming arcade, cinema and music room, as well as a very large kitchen. That'll be quite expensive even without plating everything in gold though. Tongue
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:56:43 PM

what is the news about waves? same as other alts, it is bleeding, any news will be disregarded because king BTC is surging.
Today they posted a new screenshot of the new Wallet/DEX on their Telegram channel.
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:02:33 PM

Oh no, why you set all your money in one kind of coins. It has much risk. you should use 1 BTC to buy an altcoin such as Storj or Litecoin,...and wait until the price increase.
Diversifying is a great strategy but at the same time things are not as simple, if you see a good project and you believe in it and you are sure of your investment because you have made a very deep research then it is fine you invest a significant amount of money in the project.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:08:35 PM

Oh no, why you set all your money in one kind of coins. It has much risk. you should use 1 BTC to buy an altcoin such as Storj or Litecoin,...and wait until the price increase.
Diversifying is a great strategy but at the same time things are not as simple, if you see a good project and you believe in it and you are sure of your investment because you have made a very deep research then it is fine you invest a significant amount of money in the project.
You always need to consider the worst case scenario and hedge against the risk of it taking place, which is why your "significant amount" should never be too large to risk your entire investment (unless you don't care).
ArgentBit

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:14:22 PM

I like ETH much better as it already has the network effect.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: