Bitcoin Forum
September 08, 2024, 09:14:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Waves hold for longterm Good or Not?  (Read 16929 times)
Fasunathan

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:00:26 PM

Holding waves for longer terms can be a definite choice to do since its well known a hard gaining currency now. If you compared it with ethereum platform, waves was really a slow demand cryptocurrency and the project link to it wasn't able to perform that good in each community. However we should still be positive and think that in the future this coin will develop its price value and take a lead in the marketplace.
Mohondoa

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:02:28 AM

Waves is good for a long term investment, because it's have a good dev to make some progress, and until today i think waves has a stable price at market and maybe it will growing up again next month.  
But if you wan to spend all your Bitcoin into it,  I think it is not a good plan. You can split them to another alt coins more than to waves only.
Be smart and wise.  
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:11:27 PM

For me it is one of the best ideas cause i still believe in that project and for me waves will be just going up in this year and 2019 will be a waves year when it will hit around 50$ for me.
for the waves themselves seem to have good potential for the future as the coin project development team is still active and trying to keep improving its development, I also believe this year the price will rise again exactly the possibility at the end of the year, if to hold the wave until the end of this year the possibility will also benefit later. Can not be sure also for next year could reach the price of $ 50 for the waves of coins, but hope it can happen.

Waves is much better for holding it. The platform will be developing, and the altcoin will be growing. That is why, I choose to hold this cryptocurrency for a very long time, up to a year or even two.
Riga

Activity: 784
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:55:19 PM

I do not trust this coin. I think there are much more interesting and promising projects. This coin brought me losses, because it has become much cheaper.
coolstory

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:11:10 PM

For me it is one of the best ideas cause i still believe in that project and for me waves will be just going up in this year and 2019 will be a waves year when it will hit around 50$ for me.
for the waves themselves seem to have good potential for the future as the coin project development team is still active and trying to keep improving its development, I also believe this year the price will rise again exactly the possibility at the end of the year, if to hold the wave until the end of this year the possibility will also benefit later. Can not be sure also for next year could reach the price of $ 50 for the waves of coins, but hope it can happen.

Waves is much better for holding it. The platform will be developing, and the altcoin will be growing. That is why, I choose to hold this cryptocurrency for a very long time, up to a year or even two.

A Russian project but they were weak in marketing. Then they fixed some problems. They are releasing their new platform. Waves can be the next big thing if everything goes well in waves blockchain.
Sobol101

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:05:07 PM

Dear friends,

I have 2 BTC - it's all my money.
Should i buy and hold Waves coin for longterm (end of 2017)
Thank you so much
Oh no, why you set all your money in one kind of coins. It has much risk. you should use 1 BTC to buy an altcoin such as Storj or Litecoin,...and wait until the price increase.
Coinredd

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:33:11 PM

Waves is solid project but i personally think that they lack innovation at the moment, still i believe if you are a long term holder, it is good for you, im expecting it to hit $100 in the next one year.
LooBaao

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:55:23 PM

But my own idea of long-term holdings is not important. The market today has become difficult to predict, with the price of altcoin being unable to rise forever in the future. So if you set a sales target at a specific price it will be better for you. So easily get rid of the round
koldir

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:16:03 PM

Dear friends,

Thank you so much
4 months not such a long time, and hold at least 6 and you will see the result. Wave is certainly a very promising project, they need to hold.
NorihiroName

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:39:31 PM

I think that it is more good than bad because project is not new on the market...however, it still has good potential to grow and price may strongly increase at certain time.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
Aptekary

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:37:54 PM

I think that it is more good than bad because project is not new on the market...however, it still has good potential to grow and price may strongly increase at certain time.
It seems to me that in the near future to increase the price should not be hoped for. perhaps until the end of 2018, the state of the crypto-currency market will be at a poor level.
BurakXel

Activity: 238
Merit: 30

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:30:20 PM

Waves will increase in value for sure. Iv'e had my eye on them for some time. I passed a will continue to because I dont see them as a SHORT term investment.
anggurMerah

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:09:26 AM

Dear friends,

Thank you so much
Coin Waves is a good coin to invest long term. Because the longer we hold, the more profits we will get. I hold some Waves coins and want to invest in the long run. I think by the end of 2018 this price will go up very high.
cinaka omaro

Activity: 210
Merit: 35

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:16:14 AM

Dear friends,

Thank you so much

Yes I think you can try it because coin waves have good potential and there have been some projects that use platform waves
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:25:21 AM

Dear friends,

Thank you so much

All altcoins that are promising to invest that have potential to earn huge are good for long term as long as these coins including Wavws are belong to the top ranked coins. Wave has similar platform of Ethereum so i guess its worth holding for long term but its just happen than Ethereum was first created and that is why Ethereum platform was currently the best choice by most of the ICO to suppport their projects.
Marcsymon

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:55:55 PM

Dear friends,

Thank you so much

Yes I think you can try it because coin waves have good potential and there have been some projects that use platform waves

I strongly believe that Waves coin will have a good market approaching because it shows now started with great demands due to some big whales get interest from it due to some projects that uses Waves platforms. We can see definitely this development maybe before the end of this year. So lets maintain great patient to hold Waves coin to be able to get high profits in the near future. 
tinyteapot

Activity: 1175
Merit: 275

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:25:08 PM

Waves is also a good coin to hold for long term because it has the potential to rise high in crypto and it is also stable, reliable and has a very good technological and management team and as long as it continues to improve on its blockchain and more people invest into it, It will remain stable and by the time you decide to sell, the price would have risen hig enough for you to make reasonable profit.
lavropolat

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:48:27 PM

dont put all your money in one coin :/ you should diversify a bit. like waves is good, but WAVES has alot of potential, aswel las STRAT and some other coins in the market, you should invest in more coins than one if your doing it with all of your money. so if one goes to the bin you dont loose all of your money
Techfrog

Activity: 155

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:00:14 PM

From $23, to less than $3,5, do you really think that it is a good investment after all? Waves has always been a shitcoin, and we all know that, only that it had a lot of hype around
uszaty43

Activity: 849
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:42:50 PM

LMAO.
Are there still Waves's holders? LOL, i did not even know that there were still  people holding this kind of coin that has no future at all.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: