Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:01:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Waves hold for longterm Good or Not?  (Read 16898 times)
iamzill

Activity: 677
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:11:24 PM

for long term hold I think waves can be used as an option because these waves are now involved in ico and being a platform like ethereum, maybe it could be an option to hold long term.
aishyoo17

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:29:36 PM

Waves is one of the coins that is good for long term hold, there are a lot of people rooting for this coin to skyrocket but as of now waves is still not making any noise but by the time their platform will have a new update I think this coin will moon.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE

─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|[.
JOIN US NOW!
]|
TmottaDing

Activity: 234
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:19:28 PM

No, do not put your 2 bitcoins on waves, this is the worst thing that you can do, and you are not going to make a single dolar out of it because waves is almost dead the moment, it is less than $4 now.

cannycassiopeia

Activity: 266
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:24:18 PM

I'm also holding Waves token and as of the moment, my expectation for this coin is not high anymore regarding the news that the project is now experiencing loss as days passes by. There's no much development for this project so I'm still thinking if I'm gonna keep it for a long time or not.

I'll be active when the bull market comes back
Mihaylovic

Activity: 910
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:58:33 PM

Dear friends,

I have 2 BTC - it's all my money.
Should i buy and hold Waves coin for longterm (end of 2017)
Thank you so much

i hope you didnt buy that time my friend. if so you lost a lot of opportunities and even you lost some profit as well. waves was overhyped at that time but now it is totally lost its hype and they dont have any investors anymore.
drmarcobelli

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

Transforming the Global Shipping Industry

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:04:39 PM

Everything with a GREAT and WORKING project or whatever, is good for longterm.
Not talking about those copy pasted projects.
Also DON'T put all your money. Like come one dude... U have 2 BTC and want to put all them on Waves?
Nah, split it between more coins. Like Stratis.

Blockshipping  ────────────────────────────────────────────   Whitepaper   Telegram   Github
██  Transforming The Global Container Shipping Industry   ██████████████            Twitter    Facebook         
『 The ICO starts 14 May 2018 at 2 pm CET 』  ────────────────────   Reddit   Medium   ANN Thread   
marianvlasenicusor

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:21:26 PM

At this point of time, he either made 2x profit in worst case scenario holding BTC, or lost a lot going for waves. A lot has happened since
Marahunter

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:25:30 PM

Dear friends,

Thank you so much

Recent developments around waves have deflated me. I do not like the centralization of decision making around waves. Seems only sasha is the only one who knows the direction that waves is going to take and that is not good any one bit. Like seriously the idea of vostok platform has not boded well with me at all
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:35:36 PM

Dear friends,

Thank you so much

Honestly, I like waves platform since it is very user friendly. However, only few projects choose waves platform since only few investors trust it. In my own opinion, waves is really under rated and no one knows if it will grow more in the future, it maybe worth investing and holding for a long-term.
UnterKleinemBaum

Activity: 78

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:41:37 PM

I would rather invest in EOS than Waves as EOS is the most sucessful ICO. It's not a recommendation it's just an opinion
CoinSlayer

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:31:10 PM

Waves is for long-term hold currency now waves just launched smart contract platform we can see new coins coming up on waves platform
granchio

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:08:47 PM

In my opinion waves is a good project. Despite its current bad price curve, I think it might bring great profits in the future by holding for a while.
Casey7

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:18:59 AM

Does anyone here think price is very high now to get it?  The thing is how many people here got waves when it was 1 dollar and under?  What about when it was 25 cents?  Was it easy to get waves then on bittrex?  At what price was waves available on bittrex?  What about shapeshift?
In any exchange the price of any altcoin will not have so much different. Bittrex or other exchange will no impact to buy waves because ita similar. Other thing, we could return the waves when it was 25 cents but i am sure waves is still good bet to hold for long term.
I have waves because i am sure about it.
markosimic

Activity: 141

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:11:51 AM

for long term hold I think waves can be used as an option because these waves are now involved in ico and being a platform like ethereum, maybe it could be an option to hold long term.
yes, the wave of one of the coins that have great potential in the future, wave development is also getting better and more popular, so I think it is suitable for long-term investment.
Matcuda

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:51:59 AM

Dear friends,

Thank you so much
Better now translate into eos, say it will be a new ether, and the price is very pleasant to buy. The next year will show how well the analysts were right about this coin, the waves will not grow so fast.

airdrophunter

Activity: 434

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:16:12 AM

I think waves is a good cryptocurrency to hold long term because it has also its own blockchain. I even seen some of ICOs who are using their platform but undeniably, waves has declined its market value a bit deeper and its popularity seems to be in oblivion.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:15:07 AM

I think waves is a good cryptocurrency to hold long term because it has also its own blockchain. I even seen some of ICOs who are using their platform but undeniably, waves has declined its market value a bit deeper and its popularity seems to be in oblivion.
For now, holding waves is pretty good as an investment. however, i am not so keen on holding the waves in my wallet. for now, I prefer the bitcoin, and ETH to be resisted in waves. but each person has their own principles.
target
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:31:10 AM

If you were late in investing BTC and ETH then its one of the chance for you to take the ride of your life with WAVESplatform. The project wouldn't be gathering about 30KBTC when they did an ICO if its not worth investing. You can trade it for short term and do trading every time the price swings but you can also stick on holding for a long time.
Blueblade

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:07:05 AM

If your looking to invest in crypto currency Waves is very best option in this market situation. Waves is block chain based unique future crypto currency. Waves allow to make custom token. Definitely Waves is profitable investment.
sash1801

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:55:12 AM

MAJOR UPDATES
Waves also released a completely new client, which contains several major updates.
First, there is an update of the PoS system, which eliminates some disadvantages for small miners. While PoS should allow anyone to receive rewards for mining activities in proportion to their balance of WAVES, in practice, the chances are in favor of larger miners who create a significantly higher proportion of blocks. The protocol was adjusted to reflect this and to ensure that small miners were not pushed out.
Secondly, any user can now write tokens - that is, destroy them, making them cryptographically unprofitable. This allows users who have received spam markers to permanently remove them from their portfolios.
In addition, an important update of the protocol is Sponsored transactions. This function allows market issuers to pay tx fee on behalf of users, which means that Waves markers can be used without users requiring WAVES (thereby simplifying many mass market applications).

To learn more  https://wavesplatform.com/
                         https://telegram.me/wavesnews
                         https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3223136.new#new   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: