Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:49:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Google ReCaptcha problem  (Read 3745 times)
Carbonspined

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 01:45:33 AM

Googles ReCaptcha is getting worse and worse the more captchas you solve. The only way to remedy this is to either find faucets that don't rely on this flawed thing, or you have to regularly clear cache and cookies, rotate between Google accounts, and just use your browsers private window function. Annoying to say the least...
ceferov (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 10:16:28 AM

Then I will try to use incognito tab after now. Let's see if this is helpful or not

https://www.ETH2X.com - Multiplayer roulette gambling platform.
Adam556

Activity: 953
Merit: 102

★★ freecoyn.com ★★

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 05:33:17 PM

Make sure you log out of your google account as per hlourenco's suggestion and clear your cache then try again. Worked for me.

>> THECRYPTOADVISER.CO.UK - Crypto blog, guides, features & news <<
>> Freebitco.in - Win a LAMBO! Faucet, betting + EARN INTEREST on your BTC <<
>> Cointiply - high paying SURVEYS, BTC faucet, videos, Jackpot, PPC, PVP game soon <<
ceferov (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 02:07:39 PM

Clearing cache solves problem for some hours. I tried  with incognito tab and its working fine.

Thank you for your helps

yasher

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 02:30:46 PM

Always happens to me, especially when logging in or claiming faucets. I am using google chrome. The solution I can give is clear cache and cookies. Usually works but after sometimes the problem returns. If you are annoyed by this you should use chrome incognito or other browsers likes mozilla firefox and IE.
Adam556

★★ freecoyn.com ★★

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 07:30:35 PM

And make sure you sign out of whatever google product you're using - gmail, analytics whatever. I've been experimenting with this over the past few days and it definitely seems to be the culprit.
Everything works fine when signed out.

>> Cointiply - high paying SURVEYS, BTC faucet, videos, Jackpot, PPC, PVP game soon <<
Dog2puppy

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 07:58:13 PM

Seems like the issue is, is that Google thinks we're bots since we solve so many captchas. Clearing cookies or signing out of Google makes it rest and the captchas are easy agian. We really need faucets to move to more captcha solutions made for faucets such as BitCaptcha.
Lintel

Activity: 638
Merit: 300

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 08:01:51 PM

Hello everyone.

Last 2-3 days I'm having problems with Google ReCaptcha. After Choosing asked pictures on screen carefully most of the time I get error "wrong solution". After 2-3 try its OK. Before it was Okay. This problem accured last 2-3 days. Most of the sites which asking Recaptcha for login or claim gives error even if after you completed the captcha it says captcha not correct. Having big problems with mellowads that after hardly comleting captcha and clicking claim it says captcha not verified. Most of the time you should close it and open 2-3 times.

Do you have same problem too? Or this is only me facing with this problems nowadays Huh

I just encountered that today, It's like I tried 20 times to log in but to no luck. after like 30 minutes its back to normal. I didnt do anything.maybe my conmection or what.
Adam556

★★ freecoyn.com ★★

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 09:20:11 AM

Hello everyone.

Last 2-3 days I'm having problems with Google ReCaptcha. After Choosing asked pictures on screen carefully most of the time I get error "wrong solution". After 2-3 try its OK. Before it was Okay. This problem accured last 2-3 days. Most of the sites which asking Recaptcha for login or claim gives error even if after you completed the captcha it says captcha not correct. Having big problems with mellowads that after hardly comleting captcha and clicking claim it says captcha not verified. Most of the time you should close it and open 2-3 times.

Do you have same problem too? Or this is only me facing with this problems nowadays Huh

I just encountered that today, It's like I tried 20 times to log in but to no luck. after like 30 minutes its back to normal. I didnt do anything.maybe my conmection or what.

Did it just reset or did you clear your cache or anything? You'll see from this thread that clearing the cache and signing out of Google seems to work for some people.

N3znicitelny

Activity: 51

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 06:51:04 PM

I have the same problem, but it doesnt matter if clear your cache or logout from google account, only try stop for two days using captcha, this help me. an try clear with https://www.malwarebytes.com/
Adam556

★★ freecoyn.com ★★

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 07:19:29 PM

I've been having more problems today, even when signed out of google. Shame because that seemed to work for a long time.

It would be great of there was a definitive solution to this.

nosmis

Activity: 279
Merit: 100

Yogyakarta !!!

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 02:59:48 PM

I've been having more problems today, even when signed out of google. Shame because that seemed to work for a long time.

you can try incognito mode in chrome or private mode in mozzila

Adam556

★★ freecoyn.com ★★

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 08:48:03 PM

you can try incognito mode in chrome or private mode in mozzila

Cheers for the suggestion - I'll give it a go.

N3znicitelny

Activity: 51

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 07:34:23 PM
Last edit: October 01, 2017, 07:58:39 PM by N3znicitelny

Now im run online eset scaner and captcha work normaly, not understand this problem with captcha Huh

Just log into google an problem is back
jackchun

Activity: 332
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 09:11:01 AM

Seems like the issue is, is that Google thinks we're bots since we solve so many captchas. Clearing cookies or signing out of Google makes it rest and the captchas are easy agian. We really need faucets to move to more captcha solutions made for faucets such as BitCaptcha.

No ,I signed out 1 month ago, it's fine then.
But now, problem appears again even I am not login my Google account for a month....☇

ceferov (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 09:54:23 AM

No ,I signed out 1 month ago, it's fine then.
But now, problem appears again even I am not login my Google account for a month....☇

Loggin in and log out not helped me. I'm using only incognito tab. Sometimes it also shows same problem but most of the time work good

Adam556

★★ freecoyn.com ★★

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 03:34:25 PM

I've switched browsers altogether and so far it seems to be working. Not sure what's up with Chrome but it had reached a point where I was filling in the Captcha 5-6 times - knowing it was right - and it was still coming up with an error.

Kema

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 10:52:57 AM

Start with actively logging out from any gmail accounts, especially gmail.
It might not bet the ultimate fix but it helps a lot.

Don't just short links, ezLink them!
Adam556

★★ freecoyn.com ★★

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 02:17:33 PM

This certainly helped me for a while, but unfortunately I started having problems again.

Then, through nothing I'd consciously done, it cleared up. Someone suggested it might be because I'd rebooted my wireless router and been given a different IP address.

Could this be right?

Kema

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 04:06:45 PM

This certainly helped me for a while, but unfortunately I started having problems again.

Then, through nothing I'd consciously done, it cleared up. Someone suggested it might be because I'd rebooted my wireless router and been given a different IP address.

Could this be right?

I'm sure that refreshing the ip can make a big difference.

Don't just short links, ezLink them!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: