Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 07:49:59 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Google ReCaptcha problem  (Read 3751 times)
Adam556

Activity: 953
Merit: 102

★★ freecoyn.com ★★

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 06:39:32 PM

Start with actively logging out from any gmail accounts, especially gmail.
It might not bet the ultimate fix but it helps a lot.

This certainly helped me for a while, but unfortunately I started having problems again.

Then, through nothing I'd consciously done, it cleared up. Someone suggested it might be because I'd rebooted my wireless router and been given a different IP address.

Could this be right?

I'm sure that refreshing the ip can make a big difference.

That's interesting. If I have problems again I'll do another reboot to see if that is the solution.

>> THECRYPTOADVISER.CO.UK - Crypto blog, guides, features & news <<
>> Freebitco.in - Win a LAMBO! Faucet, betting + EARN INTEREST on your BTC <<
>> Cointiply - high paying SURVEYS, BTC faucet, videos, Jackpot, PPC, PVP game soon <<
Kema

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 06:49:15 PM

I noticed when playing around with the Tor browser that reCaptcha often blocked you.
Therefore I suspect that google use ip as id for reCaptcha use, at least to some degree.

Don't just short links, ezLink them!
stevrev

Activity: 615
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:31:58 AM

I just started having problems with captcha as well. if I'm signed into gmail, captchas are slow to load and usually take a few tries, no matter how careful I am. when I get the green checkmark and click submit, I get an error message that says "captcha check failed.." but if I sign out of gmail, everything seems to work fine. this is really starting to irritate the shit out of me. I've tried multiple browsers, too.. wtf is going on?
Kema

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 10:14:28 AM

I just started having problems with captcha as well. if I'm signed into gmail, captchas are slow to load and usually take a few tries, no matter how careful I am. when I get the green checkmark and click submit, I get an error message that says "captcha check failed.." but if I sign out of gmail, everything seems to work fine. this is really starting to irritate the shit out of me. I've tried multiple browsers, too.. wtf is going on?

I haven't really looked into the code for reCaptcha, but I suspect that reCaptcha has a local approve after after solving the "retry". Then it needs to check it against the central server, and that's when everything goes wrong.
If the connection is bad for whatever reason, it'll reject you even if the captcha is solved correctly.
Like I said, this is just me guessing...

stevrev

Activity: 615
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:58:45 PM

I haven't really looked into the code for reCaptcha, but I suspect that reCaptcha has a local approve after after solving the "retry". Then it needs to check it against the central server, and that's when everything goes wrong.
If the connection is bad for whatever reason, it'll reject you even if the captcha is solved correctly.

I don't think this is right. if I am logged into gmail, reCaptcha does not work right. the tiles take considerably longer to load, sometimes up to 10 seconds, and in spite of the green checkmark, I am told I've failed after clicking submit--every single time. I can do it 20 times in a row, and I'll get the same result. but as soon as I logout of gmail, the tiles load normally, and upon receiving the green checkmark, I can click submit with no issue. this seems to indicate the problem is tied to my account with google in some way, as opposed to connectivity issues.
nosmis

Activity: 279

Yogyakarta !!!

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:56:44 PM

sometimes it work fine in one site but in another site so slow

Kema

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 09:55:20 PM

I have no clue myself, I'm just guessing. System load and something causing an interruption of the verification process?
It's just plain weird that being logged into gmail should affect in any shape or form.

svirby

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:57:45 PM

I also had a problem with recaptcha the last 2 days. Now i switched browser to see if it makes any difference and it actually does!

With google chrome browser i had a lot of problems and after switching to internet explorer it worked fine again.

Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:28:26 PM

I also had a problem with recaptcha the last 2 days. Now i switched browser to see if it makes any difference and it actually does!

With google chrome browser i had a lot of problems and after switching to internet explorer it worked fine again.

Me also, switched over to Firefox new 52.50 and now works a lot better, previously had to try and solve at ten attempts or more.
Even though i was getting them correct, it really was getting me down.
I know have to import all my bookmarks, and then try update my passwords for some sites, but however switching over worked. 

And its gone.
Kema

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 10:48:24 PM

Something just occurred to me. Google's new thing is the "no captcha captcha" and that is probably based on fingerprinting.
Anything that disrupts the fingerprinting will probably "reset" reCaptcha. And faucet users probably solve more captchas than anyone else which is why they sometimes get flagged as bots.
Increasing problems solving reCaptcha is probably a sign of the google system learning how to identify you and your browser.
Being logged into gmail gives google a direct way to identify you...

Crystal11

Activity: 528
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:14:13 AM

mellow ads is a retarded website run by retarded admins which is still using that retarded and annoying recaptcha.
They don't even know that there are many other captcha options. We are living in 21st century.

E-currency exchange rates rating ▐ 70 claims/daily
 only in Komodo on Secryptzia and get paid instant to expresscrypto▐ Get paid to post on Beermoneyforum ▐ Claim 35+ cryptocoins from Dutchy autofaucet▐ Autoclaim in 27 coins on Express Dutchy autofaucet ▐  Earn satoshi with bitcoin-ptc Bitter.io (bitcoin PTC)  (min 10k direct to wallet)▐ Thanks for your support by joining these links Smiley Signature updated often.
Kema

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 09:08:08 AM

IMHO, BitCaptcha is very nice looking.

taiem1407

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:52:33 PM

Most of all I have found solved but it is not all. Register 1 new gmail not use 2 gmail at the same time, if at the same time google think you spam, robot v v..you see youtobe v .. interact with google.
Korlcek

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:44:48 PM

Just got to this reCaptcha problem in the last two days. Logging out of google account solved it for now.
Ni-in

Activity: 203
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:53:05 PM

Having the same problem, really annoying, tiresome,
looked all over internet, lot's of people having this problem, tried many solutions, none actually worked.
Glad to see there is a topic on Bitcointalk.
I had to give up faucets, my Moonfaucets and daily login, airdrops with recaptcha's and tradingssites with recaptcha's have to try 100 times.  Not workable.
Adam556

★★ freecoyn.com ★★

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 04:10:59 PM

These actions have helped me in the past:

- clear your cache/cookies
- sign out of Chrome/Gmail
- reboot your wireless router (for new IP)
- try chrome incognito mode
- switch browser (ie firefox)

This isn't an exhaustive list, but usually one of these methods works for a while.

>> Cointiply - high paying SURVEYS, BTC faucet, videos, Jackpot, PPC, PVP game soon <<
ceferov (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 11:26:19 PM

Before I was using Chrome without any problem. Whe problems started switched to incognto and used a long time without problems. And when problems started in incognito swithced to firefox. And today firefox also started to give same error. Clearing cache and signing out not helping any more.

https://www.ETH2X.com - Multiplayer roulette gambling platform.
Bitcoin Dragon

Activity: 158

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:53:37 PM

Recaptcha has been a scam for months and months now. I don't know why dumbasses still cling to it.
So many other better safer alternatives for faucet owners now.
Adam556

★★ freecoyn.com ★★

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 07:18:10 AM

Before I was using Chrome without any problem. Whe problems started switched to incognto and used a long time without problems. And when problems started in incognito swithced to firefox. And today firefox also started to give same error. Clearing cache and signing out not helping any more.

Try rebooting your wireless router. This can work for a while but if problems creep back reboot again.

viperclaw

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:31:00 AM

logged out in google account seems work fine for me about this recaptcha problem.... Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: