Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:34:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: TorProxies | Free VPN | OpenVPN | No Logs. | OpenVPN  (Read 231 times)
HostYourXyz (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 12:43:01 PM

Good luck guys. Today, I thought I'd give you a free VPN.

1. What do I gain from this?
Absolutely nothing, just satisfaction and I want to help the world who wants a VPN

2. Do you have logs?
No, because I have fixed the server not to store the logs, not even who is connected to the VPN.

3. Why offer this?
To help the world, who does not have the money to buy a VPN, and for Internet security in particular.

PS: Soon I will put servers from Canada, Panama servers.

Our website:
http://torproxies.win
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 01:32:06 PM

Hey dude i think you are promoting your site . This thread is service which is for buying and selling things and also paying bitcoin  . We most follow the rules. For newbie please read the rules before posting any kind of stuff that not related to this thread . Best regards
onnz423

Activity: 840
Merit: 508

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 01:37:20 PM

Be careful guys about services offering "Free VPN", because nothing on this world is free.
There is a huge risk of using non-trusted VPN's, because even if they claim that they do not store logs, they still can (and on most cases will do).
Also you are calling your vpn "torproxies" meanwhile, this service has nothing to do with tor.
So if anyone plans to use this, the starting point would be that the providers stores logs of everything you do, and will be able to access every piece of data that is not encrypted.
HTTPS sites are safe to use even if the provider stores logs.

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀   ▄ ▀███▀ ▄   ▀█████
████  ▄████▄ ▀ ▄████▄  ████
███  ▄ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀███▀ ▄  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄█ ███████ █▄ ▀█  ██
██   ▄███▄ █████ ▄███▄   ██
███  ████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████  ███
████  ▀ ▄ ▀█████▀ ▄ ▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄ ███ ▄▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
saqwe

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 03:55:03 PM

Nothing appear on my browser homepage when i clicked that link, is there anything to download ? or it is just like a proxy web page used for browsing purpose only ?

You need to provide more information.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: