Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 11:40:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin price prediction  (Read 2074 times)
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 12:10:27 AM

Ha ha, another person trying to predict the future. I hope you put your house on it OP. You have nothing to back up your predictions, one thing is for sure, bitcoin will do well. It may price higher or lower than its current price, nobody knows, every other thing is idle speculation.

There is a natural charm of people for trying to open a threshold that eliminates the uncertainty that the future always generates, but over the years I have enjoyed the continuous failures that have suffered all those who have dared to set a forecast.

And I have enjoyed it because the price of bitcoin has always surpassed the most optimistic of the predictions, so I think it is best to sit down and wait for the greatest possibilities, while others are racking their brains trying to guess the future.
sanjeevtalks

Activity: 222
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 04:19:42 AM

It is inching towards $5000 as we speak. Might hit that mark today itself.
sanjeev.lamani@ (OP)

Activity: 63

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 05:23:32 AM

You really give an exact number, I am wondering from which source and how you get those numbers, but anyway I wonder why in December the price go down again, usually the price on December is the highest and any particular reason the price go up in October and November?

These an estimate numbers calculated on current trend and other factors. From last December prices have increased in steep manner. Before that i haven't came across any info.

May be you could help me.
sanjeev.lamani@ (OP)

Activity: 63

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 05:35:58 AM

BTC The price for beginning of September 4619 Dollars. The predicted maximum price 5273 and minimum 4583. Averaged price for month 4851. Bitcoin at the end 4928, change for September 6.69%.

Year   Month   Open   Max   Min      Close   Average   Month%Ch   Total%Ch
2017   August    2861   4942   2650      4619    3768   61.45%             61.45%
2017   September 4619   5273   4583      4928    4851   6.69%             68.14%
2017   October    4928   6116   4928      5716    5422   15.99%             84.13%
2017   November    5716   7095   5716      6631    6290   16.01%          100.14%
2017   December    6631   6631   5538      5955    6189   -10.19%         89.95%

if I think it is still very far to reach $ 5000 because there is still much to be done bitcoin.
How did you do that? You got information that is really interesting that has percentage of fluctuations and the rise of the price. I hope not too much high because others can't get enough payments and can't afford. That's a sad thing to make it work. However, if you offer to have seasonal increase and fall that would be better so that we can be ready for the upcoming risks in order for us to be aware at all times and nothing to worry. In that case, we are going to be well corporated in terms of discussing other people about bitcoin's world.

I'm just speculating in current trend how market is growing. Hopefully i will try to in cult seasonal changes on above predictions.

Somebody share OHLC chart form - Looks Interesting

mrfreezeh

Activity: 348
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 05:39:58 AM

Hopefully I believe it will go up to 5000$ in the new upcoming month. The price has already hit 4600$ and if everything goes correctly it may hike even more.
I think bitcoin price may reach $6000 in the upcoming months. It may even reach more than that since there will be a segwit this november. Thus, Im ready and expecting to reach higher of this bitcoin value.
If Bitcoin can raise up like your said, why do not set target $10,000 for Bitcoin in next few month Grin? The targer price of Bitcoin depends the hope of investor and Bitcoin community, so if have a huge number people want Bitcoin reach to any target, in someday Bitcoin will reach to that target.
magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 10:54:10 AM

You really give an exact number, I am wondering from which source and how you get those numbers, but anyway I wonder why in December the price go down again, usually the price on December is the highest and any particular reason the price go up in October and November?

These an estimate numbers calculated on current trend and other factors. From last December prices have increased in steep manner. Before that i haven't came across any info.

Past performance of bitcoin says nothing about what it is going to do today, or tomorrow. I'm not saying that you are wrong about putting your predictions out here at all, in fact, this is an entire subforum devoted to people's opinions. I'm just somewhat doubtful about whether your predictions are necessarily accurate.

For instance, what makes you think that bitcoin is going to top out at $7k this year? I think this is unlikely, considering the fact that the bubble may pop at any given time righ tnow. Also, what makes you think that the most growth is going to happen in November? These are all questions waiting for your answer.
selline

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 01:14:00 PM

According to my predictions price reaches up bitcoin number $10000 at the end of this year, because the current figure already reached bitcoin on $4700 the possibility this would happen if the price of the bitcoin continuously increased with smoothly then price bitcoin will be increased up to a month. I'm sure this will happen on the price movement of bitcoin and my prediction on the price of the bitcoin will prove at the end of this year
nightrider

Activity: 348
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 02:21:48 PM

Time is not an important factor that determines the price of bitcoin. New events are factors that make a strong bitcoin. Take a look at the recent history of bitcoin development, with just one country's acceptance, bitcoin will be extremely fast.

MOCKTAIL  -  THE  FIRST  SEMI-FUNGIBLE  TOKEN  ON  BSE 
        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        SMART CONTRACT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 02:35:38 PM

It reach at 4600$ so it possible but in my own predictions. This end of year will be between 5000$ - 6000$ and that's it. I don't think it would much more than that at this December. But this time if I get be wrong I would happy to be on that position.
Well, I think the price of bitcoin will increase in the future and it will result to high income. In addition to that, I believe the price of bitcoin will increase day by day in the future and I think the price of bitcoin will hit $5000 at the end of year and I hope it would happen because it will help me to gain much income.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
flyingcat

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 02:54:47 PM

Time is not an important factor that determines the price of bitcoin. New events are factors that make a strong bitcoin. Take a look at the recent history of bitcoin development, with just one country's acceptance, bitcoin will be extremely fast.
Accept Bitcoin are synonymous in future Bitcoin can control by government or they can taxes us, and do you want that in Bitcoin or cryptocurrency world? For me, I not want that future become true.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
7daystodie

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 05:07:39 PM

Accept Bitcoin are synonymous in future Bitcoin can control by government or they can taxes us, and do you want that in Bitcoin or cryptocurrency world? For me, I not want that future become true.

How can the government control bitcoin? After all, this system is anonymous and no one can interfere with it.
The government can control the exchange of crypto currency for Fiat. But there are many opportunities to bypass this control.
The price of bitcoin grows and attracts people's interest.
I'm sure that soon we will see 5000 +

wurth

Activity: 331

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 06:25:43 PM

How can the government control bitcoin? After all, this system is anonymous and no one can interfere with it.
The government can control the exchange of crypto currency for Fiat. But there are many opportunities to bypass this control.
The price of bitcoin grows and attracts people's interest.
I'm sure that soon we will see 5000 +
Haha, do you think they cannot do that? You are too despised the power of government, even they can kill Bitcoin anytime if they want that. You need have to remember Bitcoin can running thanks to miner mining Bitcoin everyday. It helps Bitcoin system can running normal, so they only need kill all miner, we will cannot continue use Bitcoin, unless change to PoS.

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
  Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network
GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )

WHITE PAPER  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit
Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 06:35:00 PM

Events and updation on bitcoin will always reflect in the form of profit whoever holds bitcoins long time. When the potential of bitcoin increases every time. Bitcoin's value and market capital gets increase more than what we expect in the chart.
MetalGear

Activity: 714

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 07:01:19 PM

Is there any reasonable source for the predictions? There are only numbers. I think we can hit $5.000 this year but your numbers are so sharp. My guess is rounded to $5.000 here.
I think the price of bitcoin will increase by the end of this year 2017 and I hope it would happen because it will result to a good income. In addition to that, I think the price of bitcoin will depend on the supply and demand of bitcoin on online market because thats the factors that affects the price to change.
rizkyaza

Activity: 155

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 07:28:00 PM

BTC The price for beginning of September 4619 Dollars. The predicted maximum price 5273 and minimum 4583. Averaged price for month 4851. Bitcoin at the end 4928, change for September 6.69%.

Year   Month   Open   Max   Min      Close   Average   Month%Ch   Total%Ch
2017   August    2861   4942   2650      4619    3768   61.45%             61.45%
2017   September 4619   5273   4583      4928    4851   6.69%             68.14%
2017   October    4928   6116   4928      5716    5422   15.99%             84.13%
2017   November    5716   7095   5716      6631    6290   16.01%          100.14%
2017   December    6631   6631   5538      5955    6189   -10.19%         89.95%

f at the end of this year bitcoin prices could reach the price of more than 5000 $ then it's a miracle because from the beginning of this year many predict the bitcoin price at the end of the year only reached 5000 $
then we only see it because it is still about 3 months longer if it can pass the price but if now the price has reached 4600 $

▬▬▬▬▬  Goal Bonanza ◆ Football Betting Revolution  ▬▬▬▬▬
█ █         [Whitepaper] [Telegram] [Slack] [ANN Thread]         █ █
▬▬▬▬▬   TOKEN PRE-SALE ▶ Oct 1, 2017   ▬▬▬▬▬
Shinpako09
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1015

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 07:33:58 PM

With the current movement of price. It seems we will see $5000 early, maybe this month or next month. $5000 is sure to be hit this year. Even if there's a fall on it's way. It's fine coz it's just more or less than $200 and it will quickly recover again.
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 07:52:07 PM

True tho it sucks that european countries are behind asian with bitcoin accepting. More people and businesses increasing the bitcoin demand will help the price go up and with every new day we can see more and more businesses, small and big, accepting bitcoin. Next year is going to be a wild one, I can feel it. Cheesy

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
ALT67890

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 12:36:31 AM

It reach at 4600$ so it possible but in my own predictions. This end of year will be between 5000$ - 6000$ and that's it. I don't think it would much more than that at this December. But this time if I get be wrong I would happy to be on that position.

As bitcoin market is growing and more people have started investing in bitcoin and various crypto currency. It will further scale on good run rate. Even i will be happy if it crosses my prediction too.

I am also thinking that it may exceed the price of $5000 at the end of the year, but we know that there are some corrections that happens every time bitcoin pumps up. I predict a price at $5500 at the end of the year, maybe less than or equal to these price is this year All time High.

We all know that but my trust in bitcoin exceed what those corrections can be done because as every time bad news and rumors are failing bitcoin keeps on recovering and become more stronger as the price also increasing. We might be exaggerating for some but positive thinking may also help out to increase its value. Negativity at this community is not a good sign for all of us but a disaster from what we truly dream of. The bitcoin phenomena.
rhamzter

Activity: 420
Merit: 282

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 03:04:29 AM

As bitcoin market is growing and more people have started investing in bitcoin and various crypto currency. It will further scale on good run rate. Even i will be happy if it crosses my prediction too.

I am also thinking that it may exceed the price of $5000 at the end of the year, but we know that there are some corrections that happens every time bitcoin pumps up. I predict a price at $5500 at the end of the year, maybe less than or equal to these price is this year All time High.

We all know that but my trust in bitcoin exceed what those corrections can be done because as every time bad news and rumors are failing bitcoin keeps on recovering and become more stronger as the price also increasing. We might be exaggerating for some but positive thinking may also help out to increase its value. Negativity at this community is not a good sign for all of us but a disaster from what we truly dream of. The bitcoin phenomena.
I'm looking forward to $4500 and above bitcoin value before end of this year. However we never know if it is happen but hopefully. Moreover I wish that crypto currency was not experience any problem in the following year to sustain the increasing price of bitcoin in the market.
ALT67890

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 09:40:09 PM

I'm looking forward to $4500 and above bitcoin value before end of this year. However we never know if it is happen but hopefully. Moreover I wish that crypto currency was not experience any problem in the following year to sustain the increasing price of bitcoin in the market.

Bitcoin may face problem every now and then but if we do still support it and millions like us. Bitcoin will still available and maintain its momentum to increase this year and many more years. $4500 is little small for it already pump at $4900 last weeks so it would not be hard on that. After November fork and hold on, it will not stop to increase even more bad news will surfaced.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: