Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:38:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Faucetworker.xyz - Get paid to do faucets! | Salary: up to 30,000 satoshis!  (Read 680 times)
Grimbeorn (OP)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 02:09:48 PM
Last edit: September 11, 2017, 12:36:56 AM by Grimbeorn

What is Faucetworker.xyz?

Faucetworker is a micro-working solution dedicated to faucet users. The aim of the service is to help faucet users to highly increase their satoshis incomes every day. Faucetworker offers to give a bonus in satoshis - commonly named "salary" on the platform - to workers which complete every 500 faucets on the website. This salary can concretely reach more than 30,000 satoshis per single salary. Of course, the value of a salary is determined in function of the worker level. Every worker can increase its worker level simply by doing faucets on Faucetworker. Higher worker level means better salary and some additional rewards! More information about this is available below.

Faucetworker.xyz comes to you today with a ALL NEW working system. This is a better system, and especially a system which makes things advantageous for workers. The one that Faucetworker had before was not really adapted for workers unfortunately, since our priority was especially to put forwards higher salaries despite a lack of faucet claiming efficacity. Of course, this old working system model was not ideal for all workers: the process made claiming really more complicated and "lengthy" to do. But don't worry! This is no longer the case now! Currently, claiming works with a very simple and classic faucet list now, and of course according a easier working system. Indeed, workers simply have to use the list, claim on faucets and prove their faucet use by filling short form. The process takes only 10-20 additional seconds per claim. As you can see, NO SHORT LINK is linked to faucet URLs anymore! Also, a new feature has been released: FaucetHub payouts! Indeed, until now, all payouts will be done directly in the FaucetHub wallet of workers.

Why do I get paid to do faucets?

This is simple. Faucetworker pay its worker simply to allow them to increase their faucet incomes daily. The concept has been founded to reach this specific goal; we want to improve the efficiency and the lucrative aspect of bitcoin faucets! We absolutly think that our current system is the good one to really help the faucet users to improve their claiming sessions, and this of course without lose time and efficiency!

All information that you need to know about the new working system are available here: http://faucetworker.xyz/start-working (all info at the top of the list) & http://faucetworker.xyz/documentation/#salarydistribution.

How works Worker Level System?

The worker level system puts forwards 10 distinctive worker levels. Every worker has specific characteristics which determine the value of the salary and of the reward.

All information that you need to know about the worker level system is available here: http://faucetworker.xyz/documentation/#workerlevel

How work the payouts on Faucetworker.xyz?

Payouts are made once time per week: the Saturday and Sunday. To receive a weekly payout, the worker needs to have completed at least 500 claims during the week. When this amount of claims is reached by the worker, the Faucetworker staff manually verifies claims of the worker. And if all is fine, the staff approves these claims (then the claims become: “approved claims”) & makes the worker levels up.

Payouts are automatically sent to the FaucetHub wallet of the worker; we use the same FaucetHub Bitcoin address than the one linked to worker account. Take note that few salaries can be sent during the same week. For example, if a worker made 1000 faucets on Faucetworker during the week, he will receive 2 salaries for its work: one for its first 500 claims and the other for its second 500 claims.

Do Faucetworker has referral program?

Of course yes! And the referral program of Faucetworker is pretty good and advantageous for users. This one is simple: for every unique visit on the referral link of the worker, this worker receives a bonus of 0,01% for its next weekly payout & for every new users which register on Faucetworker by using the worker reflink, this worker receives a bonus of 0,2% for its next payout. And this is not all! For every new user registration, worker also receives a permanent bonus of 0,1% for all of its future payouts! However, take note that the total bonus cannot reach 30% every week.
Grimbeorn (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 02:53:54 PM

Reserved
baarg

Activity: 7

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 03:07:06 PM

Your registration page  ( http://www.faucetworker.xyz/register/ ) do not display any input label information.
I had to hit F12 and search in the HTML source where to fill the right information (username, then email, then password) to register correctly.

Is it done on purpose to block right click ?

by the way, i like your minimal design !
Grimbeorn (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 03:21:09 PM

Thanks for the feedback!

Initially, the "No Right Click" feature is there to prevent any kinds of cheat from our working system. But, I think of course this is not really necessary to keep it on, because I know that could be problematic for some users. I will turn it off, but I will however check user activities during the next days.

For the registration page, yes I know. Like you probably saw, the site has been made on Wordpress, and the registration form is from a plugin that I have modified.
Grimbeorn (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 03:27:25 PM

The block right click is now disabled.
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 03:51:33 PM

Very interesting, this will surely boost faucet user's earnings. That is a smart and sustainable idea (seems), as you can use your referral comission from faucets to pay your users the bonus. Also, you can have ads on your rotator/faucet list to increase even more your earnings.

With a decent advertisement of this platform I'm sure many faucet users will migrate to this, just make sure to keep the service legit and it will be successful.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Grimbeorn (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 04:08:58 PM

Very interesting, this will surely boost faucet user's earnings. That is a smart and sustainable idea (seems), as you can use your referral comission from faucets to pay your users the bonus. Also, you can have ads on your rotator/faucet list to increase even more your earnings.

With a decent advertisement of this platform I'm sure many faucet users will migrate to this, just make sure to keep the service legit and it will be successful.

Thanks for the commentary! Smiley

Yes, I have thinking about this idea during very long time... I mean, to be able to arrive at this result. And I can say that the current result is not perfect yet. As you said well in your reply, we need to find the RIGHT advertisement model. For now, we use Shorterned URL model to fund our activities, since this is the model that we can really make everyone benefit (we share a minimum of 50% of income from short links with all workers). But the real question is: is it the RIGHT advertising model? Do faucet users waste too many time because of it (this is the most bigger problem about this ad model actually)? There are the questions we need to answer all together; we need your feedbacks and suggestions about it to make the best thing which will satisfy everyone.

Also, for the incomes from faucet referral links, we want to keep it for workers especially. Like you probably saw in the thread or the website, we offer a very interesting feature for our experienced worker. Indeed, they can see their own faucet reflinks in the Faucetworker rotator and of course win referral incomes automatically by doing nothing! So, we don't base our income on this aspect: we let it to workers.
Grimbeorn (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 10:09:47 PM

A very interesting contest coming tomorrow for the launch. Stay tuned! Grin
mrcash02

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 10:26:30 PM

Yes, I have thinking about this idea during very long time... I mean, to be able to arrive at this result. And I can say that the current result is not perfect yet. As you said well in your reply, we need to find the RIGHT advertisement model. For now, we use Shorterned URL model to fund our activities, since this is the model that we can really make everyone benefit (we share a minimum of 50% of income from short links with all workers). But the real question is: is it the RIGHT advertising model? Do faucet users waste too many time because of it (this is the most bigger problem about this ad model actually)? There are the questions we need to answer all together; we need your feedbacks and suggestions about it to make the best thing which will satisfy everyone.

Also, for the incomes from faucet referral links, we want to keep it for workers especially. Like you probably saw in the thread or the website, we offer a very interesting feature for our experienced worker. Indeed, they can see their own faucet reflinks in the Faucetworker rotator and of course win referral incomes automatically by doing nothing! So, we don't base our income on this aspect: we let it to workers.

Well, I think you need to improve it a bit. I was thinking your system would work like a big faucet list, where we could click several faucets and open them at same time. But there is only one button to click and we need to view a short-link, then solve the faucet, then put faucet ID and short-link proof on your site.

We lose much time doing this, for many people to claim faucets it's already too boring with so many pop-ups, anti-bot links, etc... If they have to do more these steps they probably won't use your service. However I understand you need some proof that people aren't cheating you. Isn't there any other trigger to get the cheaters without harming legit users job? (That is the most important point for your service success)

Also, I think you should separate faucets from each Micro Payment System in categories, because some people don't use one or another. Like myself, I use only FaucetHub.io, so FaucetSystem faucets are worthless for me.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
mahessapap

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 11:05:54 PM

gonna try this later  Grin

xD
DAYUZARCE.COM

Activity: 249
Merit: 22

CRYPTO.NET.PE

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 12:31:47 AM

nice !  please add https://dayuzarce.com in your list  Embarrassed

Grimbeorn (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 03:28:31 AM

Well, I think you need to improve it a bit. I was thinking your system would work like a big faucet list, where we could click several faucets and open them at same time. But there is only one button to click and we need to view a short-link, then solve the faucet, then put faucet ID and short-link proof on your site.

We lose much time doing this, for many people to claim faucets it's already too boring with so many pop-ups, anti-bot links, etc... If they have to do more these steps they probably won't use your service. However I understand you need some proof that people aren't cheating you. Isn't there any other trigger to get the cheaters without harming legit users job? (That is the most important point for your service success)

Also, I think you should separate faucets from each Micro Payment System in categories, because some people don't use one or another. Like myself, I use only FaucetHub.io, so FaucetSystem faucets are worthless for me.

The problem is all there! This is hard to prevent cheating, because except the current "proof system" on the website, there is no other way to prevent cheats from malicious users. I have thought about it so much during the last months, but they have no other concrete way honnestly. The possible solution could be maybe to make a little captcha or something like which appears after some seconds on the page (this one could appear automatically after 1 minute). I think that could fix the wasting time issue, and potentially make cheaters run away. Anyway, even with this solution, users can bypass the working system by waiting the delay and do captcha... but in this case, there is really not advantageous for them because this is potentially a waste of time for not really advantageous rewards. So, that could prevent from cheating.

I don't think to make a big faucet list is possible with this concept. How do you think we could individually calculate faucet claims with a full list? Actually, this is possible to done that with the proof form... one proof form filled = one faucet claim. With a full list, we can't concretly verify if the worker has really used the faucet. Users can spam on every link, open the link but doing nothing, etc. We can't exactly give  salary/bonus in these conditions.

Finally, I think to open short link and fill a little form is a pretty good time invest to potentially win a minimum of 30% of the total value of faucet usings. We need to keep this in mind: users do not lose 30 sec to 1 minute (depending users) for nothing, because in final, they can earn up to 10,500 satoshis in ADDITION to their faucet incomes. So, I know this is not perfect actually as working system (we can improve it little bit), but this is not that bad for the rewards that we give. No?
mrcash02

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 04:04:59 AM

The problem is all there! This is hard to prevent cheating, because except the current "proof system" on the website, there is no other way to prevent cheats from malicious users. I have thought about it so much during the last months, but they have no other concrete way honnestly. The possible solution could be maybe to make a little captcha or something like which appears after some seconds on the page (this one could appear automatically after 1 minute). I think that could fix the wasting time issue, and potentially make cheaters run away. Anyway, even with this solution, users can bypass the working system by waiting the delay and do captcha... but in this case, there is really not advantageous for them because this is potentially a waste of time for not really advantageous rewards. So, that could prevent from cheating.

I don't think to make a big faucet list is possible with this concept. How do you think we could individually calculate faucet claims with a full list? Actually, this is possible to done that with the proof form... one proof form filled = one faucet claim. With a full list, we can't concretly verify if the worker has really used the faucet. Users can spam on every link, open the link but doing nothing, etc. We can't exactly give  salary/bonus in these conditions.

Finally, I think to open short link and fill a little form is a pretty good time invest to potentially win a minimum of 30% of the total value of faucet usings. We need to keep this in mind: users do not lose 30 sec to 1 minute (depending users) for nothing, because in final, they can earn up to 10,500 satoshis in ADDITION to their faucet incomes. So, I know this is not perfect actually as working system (we can improve it little bit), but this is not that bad for the rewards that we give. No?

Isn't there a way to track who claimed on a faucet (IP)? So you could track who clicked on the button on your site (redirecting to the faucet) and after this person claim on the faucet your system could just check if the IP that clicked the ridirect button on your site is the same that claimed the reward on the respective faucet.

Otherwise, to make this work perfectly the faucets should show not only the referral comission you receive in satoshis, but from who you receive (from which BTC address). So the tracking process would be easier. That would be the best way, no?

About your final paragraph, we will only know it on the practice... After seeing if people will join or not.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
Grimbeorn (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 12:21:42 PM

Isn't there a way to track who claimed on a faucet (IP)? So you could track who clicked on the button on your site (redirecting to the faucet) and after this person claim on the faucet your system could just check if the IP that clicked the ridirect button on your site is the same that claimed the reward on the respective faucet.

Otherwise, to make this work perfectly the faucets should show not only the referral comission you receive in satoshis, but from who you receive (from which BTC address). So the tracking process would be easier. That would be the best way, no?

About your final paragraph, we will only know it on the practice... After seeing if people will join or not.

That is a very interesting idea. I would see if I'm really able to do that, because I have some doubts about the tracing features...I mean track the IP and especially link it with a precise bitcoin address and claim. But, I think this is potentially possible. Your idea could fix the "wasting time issue" at a certain point. Claiming on Faucetworker could be very more quick.
Grimbeorn (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 06:06:30 PM

THE NEW WORKING SYSTEM OF FAUCETWORKER IS NOW ON!!!  Grin

This is a very more easier working system than before. No more short link and no more limited rotator. Now, what you have to do as worker is simple:
1. You claim on faucet by using our list!
2. You fill a very very short proof form (to track your faucet use and validate your work - time: 10-20 seconds).
3. You earn one part of Weekly Salary Pot (all information here: http://faucetworker.xyz/documentation/#salarydistribution)
4. You get your salary!

Very simple, less time lost! Depending of your level, the value of your salary can now go up to 30,000 satoshis maximum per single salary. But, in this new working system, the value of every salary can vary highly. It goes without saying that, contrary to the old system, this new working system is much oriented towards the efficiency and the lucrative aspect. So, unlike the old one, no more "fixed salary" is offered to workers. Also, the value of these salaries per level is a bit lower.

I hope that this new working system will satisfy you! Smiley  I'm waiting for your feedbacks and suggestions!
Grimbeorn (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 10:46:45 PM

Important message for old users here.

If you are one of our old users, which registered until the opening, take note that Faucetworker directly pays on your FaucetHub account weekly until now. So, for the users which have registered with a non-FH address, please email us by the "Contact Us" section and send us: 1) your current bitcoin address linked to your account and 2) your FaucetHub address; we will make the modification manually.

Thanks!  Wink
bachvs

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 04:19:51 AM

I'm curious, so far what is the highest salary 1 worker get in one week?
Thanks

C
What is C?
Grimbeorn (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 05:49:30 AM
Last edit: September 11, 2017, 06:06:54 AM by Grimbeorn

I'm curious, so far what is the highest salary 1 worker get in one week?
Thanks

Too many factors enter into consideration to "fix" a precise rate for salary. Indeed, all depends of few things: number of claims from worker, level of the worker, number of eligible workers for the Weekly Salary Pot, amount of satoshis cumulated into the Weekly Salary Pot, etc. So, I can say to you that this is not possible to have the same salary every week, and same with the fact to be able "fix" a precise rate. To give you a correct answer however, the highest salary which is possible to earn on Faucetworker is 30,000 satoshis / 500 claims: there are only Level 10 worker who are able to obtain this salary. Again, this is highly variable. Some Lvl 10 workers and even lower level worker can earn more than that depending on their number of claims per week. For the beginning (Level 1), a worker can win however up to 7,500 satoshis / 500 faucet claims.

However, one thing is certain: none eligible worker can receive a salary inferior to 1,000-2,000 satoshis (and this is very the lower salary you can get on Faucetworker actually). More you work, more you have a chance to receive a higher salary at the end of the week. And of course, for those which don't catch yet how the system work, all salaries that you win here are BONUS. So, if for example you win 20,000 with claiming and you receive a salary of 5,000 satoshis for your work, you will finally gain a total income of 25,000 satoshis, which 5,000 by doing nothing except to take 10 more seconds per claim to fill proof form.

The advice I can give to you is this one: just go ahead and claim on 500 faucets by using our service. Because, at the end of the week, you will necessarily win a salary. Even if this one is lower, you will earn at minimum a little free 2,000 satoshis by doing nothing except using our faucet list. We made this service especially for this purpose: help you to increase your faucet incomes. Now, if you said to me that using our service is harmful to you or make you waste too much time: just make a feedback here and report it to us. It's time to say this kind of things, because we will try our best to improve the service to make it the most perfect for you, workers.

I hope I have answered well to your question. Wink
bece

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 06:14:59 AM

Is this only applicable for faucet owners? or anyone can join and get the salary?
Grimbeorn (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 06:29:58 AM

Is this only applicable for faucet owners? or anyone can join and get the salary?

Of course you can join and earn a salary. This service is dedicated to faucet users, not owners. In fact, all faucet links are chosen by Faucetworker team: we choose the best FH faucets available on the market for our list.  Smiley

Also, remember that you need at least 500 faucet claims per week by using our faucet list to be able to get your weekly salary!
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: