Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:14:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC Pumping 5000$ ?  (Read 3310 times)
mlhd90 (OP)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 02:17:08 PM

Hello all !
I'm new trade alt. I have a question here and I need your help.
BTC prices are rising strongly, we can invest at this time with co-BTC ? or you can tell me what altcoin should invest ?
Thanks All Trader  Cry

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sylpalma

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 03:04:20 PM

Grin depend on ur style
u want invest or trading??? invest for longtime?? maybe ltc and eth is good for u... invest then wait 1 years... dont look the price too much or u will panic sell

▛ [ CENTRA ] Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet
▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚
▙     FacebookSlackTwitterGithubMediumANN Thread     ▟
Koadharber

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 03:07:06 PM

Hello all !
BTC prices are rising strongly, we can invest at this time with co-BTC ? or you can tell me what altcoin should invest ?
Thanks All Trader  Cry

Btc price had pump and breaking the resistance level of $4500 and it seems it would already go to the target of 5000 price on upcoming weeks or months if the movement would still continue like this.Have you seen on most alts in the market? Most of them are on reds now and i would say its the best time to buy cheap alts because they do usually dump when bitcoins price tends to go up.
rtinedal

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 03:16:04 PM

There is much better altcoin to do better if you are curious about a coin, as you know it seems like the point that you want profit is very difficult to analyze the coin. It's better to try to research about the coin you want
Nicol3

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 03:19:15 PM

If you want to go for trading, you have to choose first if you want to go for short term or long term trading. If for long term trading then btc would be a great coin to invest in for long term and for altcoins; there are a lot of altcoins that have greater potential to make good profits in the future but for short term, you have to follow those coins and check their recent updates and news because that's how you usually know the coin will pump or dump ( it's not an assurance though but it is just based on what I have observed). And by the way, read a lot from this forum and you'll learn a lot from these altcoins too.

LuanX3

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 03:30:06 PM

Yeah baby! It is looking like bitcoins will totally even pump pass $5,000! It will even seem like prices can even reach $10,000 before the year ends, if not we're looking at $7,500 or maintain this level. Totally, awesome time to be buying more bitcoins! No loss if people just keep holding. We might even see that mythical $500,000 in three years McAfee is talking about.
ghostunicorn

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 03:31:42 PM

Hello all !
Thanks All Trader  Cry

I don't think so. There is a strong pressure on bitcoin market and cryptocurrency market at the moment. This will make it much harder to get $5000 in a short time. Only in 2018, we can see bitcoin at $5000.
notyours

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 03:33:39 PM

It may have reached $ 5000 this week. But let's look at Bitcoins is flactuating and no one knows I'm going to drop it and raise it. Just what matters today is that you get bitcoins because it will be worth millions of dollars. In the future and if it will happen we will all be wealthy and will be get out on the poverty. So just keep up.Until this has become million
Yuhee

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 03:39:38 PM

It may have reached $ 5000 this week. But let's look at Bitcoins is flactuating and no one knows I'm going to drop it and raise it. Just what matters today is that you get bitcoins because it will be worth millions of dollars. In the future and if it will happen we will all be wealthy and will be get out on the poverty. So just keep up.Until this has become million

Yap there is no late investing in  btc because it is always increasing. Not in a fast pace but it is. There maybe times it will go dow  but it's nature of any business to at least release and give to make people like the trade you want to offer now may be its lowest price cause we would never know when it will go up to at least 1k in just 2 weeks.
DenysM

Activity: 714
Merit: 118

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 03:40:33 PM

This is 5000, which we are now observing. Perhaps before the end of this week we will see 5500, after which it will drop to 5000. Bitcoin leaves all other coins out of competition. Bitcoin gives many opportunities to earn.
DigitalLemming

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 04:04:26 PM

BTC runs ahead and then the Alts catch up. Has been doing this for the last 6 months. I think BTC will cross over 5000 within the next couple weeks but there is no telling if it will stop there. Keep and little BTC and keep a little alts and you will always be winning!
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 04:12:54 PM

Yes today $4500 margin crossed so now next stop is around $4900+. Till that it will grow so fast within few days we see this price. Or else today night only we see this price. Because just in a few hours more than $300 increase. So anything can happen in a couple of days. I think this weekend or next week the price will hit $5000. I am waiting for this target.
JoeStewart

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 04:26:10 PM

Hello all !
Thanks All Trader  Cry

In my opinion, Bitcoin will continue to rise sharply in the coming period. So, let's try to keep the maximum again to what you having.
However, while the value of bitcoin bump and dump you can buy ETH, USDT,...
With Altcoin, is difficult to predict their increase or decrease. So you should very carefully with your choose.
Good luck have fun!  Grin

sammrheza

Activity: 448
Merit: 265

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 04:35:15 PM

no it will dumped to $4000 then back to $4500 then dumped again to $4000 and so on..
AK47-

Activity: 644

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 04:38:00 PM

This is not a pump rather a natural growth. There was off period during July. Buying activity dropped sharply. Investors wanted to wait for August. That all threshold broke and now there is a sharp increase in buying activity. Demand has genuinely increased. There were many news recently which mentioned that many big names have started taking interest in Bitcoin. This is a genuine growth and of course there will be some fluctuations in price. But I doubt there would be any huge drop.
bitcoindev2014

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 04:38:17 PM

i think it will be dumped to < 4000

amacar2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1007

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 04:40:57 PM

No one can give you suggestion on any altcoin or even if they will give you, they can't guarantee you will make profit with it. Just search for altcoins which doesn't have much trading volume recently and have constant daily trading volume with constant price for over a week. That coin can easily get pumped to above 20% within next few days because whales love to pump such coins.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
diguyo

Activity: 274

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 04:41:25 PM

I think there's a good chance it'll fall back down to $4,000, but it's difficult to judge with BTC. I remember thinking $1,200 was too high to buy in at, that was only a few months back and sounds daft now.

mlhd90 (OP)

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 04:48:04 PM

Thank all of you for comments. Your comments will help me trade more efficiently. Wish you success in the storm of the current BTC.
I will record all the comments of you in this article.  Kiss Kiss
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 04:51:03 PM

I think there's a good chance it'll fall back down to $4,000, but it's difficult to judge with BTC. I remember thinking $1,200 was too high to buy in at, that was only a few months back and sounds daft now.
Many have sold their bitcoin when it was under $1000 including me, sold many bitcoins when price was pumped from $300 to $700 but within a year price is over $3000.  Angry

But I quickly bought back my bitcoins under $1000 to hold for long term and I have already got over 4x return on my investment.

I am thinking of holding atleast 10 bitcoin till I will get my retirement. Might be that will be enough for me as my retirement fund.  Grin
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: