Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:33:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO CANCELLED] ❤️ Grant Hero | GIVE Coin | Decentralized Charitable Giving  (Read 6322 times)
lixer

Activity: 2520
Merit: 586

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 07:12:46 AM

No I wasn't looking for a bounty but was wondering why there was no signature for newbie and jr. member. Since the purpose of signature is to just spread awareness about a project who believes in it.

And yes, the forum does support signature for both jr. member and newbies (50 char. max with no links). Well user can make his own signature if he really wants to support but it would be nice to have an official signature.
Well, if you see the first post in this thread, you will find the Signature for both Jr. Member and Newbie (although both of them are same  Signature.). 
Signature only can be good but Signature campaigns really helps the project and many  ICO are using signature campaign and bounty campaigns for their project. I am looking forward for this ICO to an a good project.

Grant Hero (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 07:32:24 AM

For those interested in meeting our team, we will be at:

Mashable Social Good Summit (New York City)
http://mashable.com/sgs/
9/17/17

CoinAgenda (Las Vegas)
http://www.coinagenda.com
10/24 - 10/26

We would love to connect with the community in person for those that are interested.

Thank you very much for those information. Are there any possibilities for such meeting to be conducted in European countries ? If so, kindly plan up, I am a young entrepreneur who want to be  contribute with such meeting for the sake of self achievement as well for this wonderful crypto community.

Thanks for your interest Redsun114.  We currently don't have any plans to visit Europe or Asia in the next two months.  However, this could certainly change.  Nonetheless, we will notify the community of potential meeting dates and locations as we make future travel commitments.  In the meantime, please continue your entrepreneurial endeavors!  If you would like to connect with our Founder, I can request to setup a meeting as he loves to advise others based upon his experience in both the startup and corporate world.  Best wishes, good luck, and thank you for your support.
Grant Hero (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 07:46:33 AM

I like hero, rainbow like propaganda page, will airdrop activities do?

Sorry kkjack789 - We currently have no planned airdrops at this time.
Grant Hero (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 02:21:16 PM

No I wasn't looking for a bounty but was wondering why there was no signature for newbie and jr. member. Since the purpose of signature is to just spread awareness about a project who believes in it.

And yes, the forum does support signature for both jr. member and newbies (50 char. max with no links). Well user can make his own signature if he really wants to support but it would be nice to have an official signature.
Well, if you see the first post in this thread, you will find the Signature for both Jr. Member and Newbie (although both of them are same  Signature.). 
Signature only can be good but Signature campaigns really helps the project and many  ICO are using signature campaign and bounty campaigns for their project. I am looking forward for this ICO to an a good project.

Thank you for your help and support lixer!
Grant Hero (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 04:56:36 PM

We've published a new article on our blog at http://blog.granthero.ngo about the GIVE Coin and its utility.  Unlike many other cryptocurrencies we've researched, the GIVE Coin has utility beyond being just a means of exchange.  The GIVE Coin leverages our GiveChain technology to anchor giving data direct to the blockchain.

We encourage you to read this post for more details:  https://goo.gl/BxeUJo

gomei

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 04:59:39 AM

Thank you for sending personal message about this project, I think this an interesting and promising project, but I need to do some deep research and then make a decision.

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
Rizky Aditya

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 07:39:38 AM

A project with team members who are experienced in the field, I think ico of this project will be successful in the future
cause the project trip is still long enough, I think will monitor its development first  Smiley

Here there are three factors to consider, the experience of the team member as a charity, the experience of the devs in the Give Coin, and most importantly, but not the least, the marketing strategy they adopt.
It is too early to predict success as of now, but apparently it looks the balls are rolling smoothly.
jianxinss

Activity: 304
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 07:50:43 AM

Is the Prudential program approved by the IRS? Does it mean an investment that can be assured and bold?
MinMan

Activity: 608
Merit: 154

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 08:46:26 AM

Thanks for your interest Redsun114.  We currently don't have any plans to visit Europe or Asia in the next two months.  However, this could certainly change.  Nonetheless, we will notify the community of potential meeting dates and locations as we make future travel commitments.  In the meantime, please continue your entrepreneurial endeavors!  If you would like to connect with our Founder, I can request to setup a meeting as he loves to advise others based upon his experience in both the startup and corporate world.  Best wishes, good luck, and thank you for your support.

Can we take this positively that the dev will find out time for Europe and Asia after the nest two months? Smiley
Grant Hero (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 09:17:16 AM

Thank you for sending personal message about this project, I think this an interesting and promising project, but I need to do some deep research and then make a decision.

A project with team members who are experienced in the field, I think ico of this project will be successful in the future
cause the project trip is still long enough, I think will monitor its development first  Smiley

Here there are three factors to consider, the experience of the team member as a charity, the experience of the devs in the Give Coin, and most importantly, but not the least, the marketing strategy they adopt.
It is too early to predict success as of now, but apparently it looks the balls are rolling smoothly.

Thanks Gome and Rizky.  We hope to earn your trust and contributions.   Smiley

Grant Hero (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 09:20:38 AM

Is the Prudential program approved by the IRS? Does it mean an investment that can be assured and bold?

Hi Jianxinss - To confirm, The Grant Hero Foundation is a 501(c)(3) organization as governed by the Internal Revenue Service in the United States of America.  Our Federal EIN is 82-1161376 and can be confirmed here https://www.irs.gov/charities-non-profits/exempt-organizations-select-check.

Grant Hero (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 09:22:58 AM

Can we take this positively that the dev will find out time for Europe and Asia after the nest two months? Smiley

Hi Minman - Indeed.  We will always share our scheduled travel plans so that we can proactively meet and support our community.  We hope to meet you in the future.   Smiley

kateryana81

Activity: 423

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 10:36:14 AM

We're so sorry HanaTenun!  The previous links were inactive after we migrated to a different subdomain for our blog.  Thank you for catching that for us.  We've since then edited the post.  Here are the links again for your reference:

Thanks for the updated links. Even I was wondering whether I was doing something wrong or not Smiley
Should have been updated earlier to avoid confusion and negative speculation.
Grant Hero (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 10:46:44 AM

We're so sorry HanaTenun!  The previous links were inactive after we migrated to a different subdomain for our blog.  Thank you for catching that for us.  We've since then edited the post.  Here are the links again for your reference:

Thanks for the updated links. Even I was wondering whether I was doing something wrong or not Smiley
Should have been updated earlier to avoid confusion and negative speculation.

Sorry Kateryana81.  That was an oversight by us after we migrated our blog to a new domain.  We sincerely apologize for the confusion.

fiomcorka

Activity: 496
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 05:44:56 PM

9/17/17

CoinAgenda (Las Vegas)
10/24 - 10/26

We would love to connect with the community in person for those that are interested.

Pretty much impressed with your transparency even to the extent of meeting the community in person, this is something which very few devs offer.
Grant Hero (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 06:02:13 PM

9/17/17

CoinAgenda (Las Vegas)
10/24 - 10/26

Pretty much impressed with your transparency even to the extent of meeting the community in person, this is something which very few devs offer.

Trust and transparency are exactly why we started our foundation; therefore, it's very important to us to follow those values in everything we do.  We hope to meet you in the future!

Grant Hero (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 07:17:03 PM

We've received a number of direct messages and questions and wanted to answer this publicly.  Please note that these are also available in the FAQ section of our website:

What is SCITO?
The term SCITO was created by our founder to signify Source Code + Initial Token Offering. Grant Hero is offering its source code and tokens bundled together in this crowdsale.

Yes, we are offering early-access to our source code to all contributors!  As in our mission, we believe in complete transparency.  Therefore, all of our developed solutions and tools will be open-sourced in the future so that we can work together as a community to build the right solutions to solve problems in the non-profit industry.  As a contributor in our crowdsale, you will receive early-access to the source code for our Grant Hero grant creation and grant award platform (www.granthero.ngo) in addition GIVE Coins.

For more information, please visit our crowdsale website at http://crowdsale.granthero.ngo

Grant Hero (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2017, 02:44:52 PM

Based upon feedback from the community, we will be opening a bounty campaign.  Details will be provided soon.   Smiley
Grant Hero (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2017, 10:42:11 PM

We've opened our bounty campaign.  Details are located here:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2164515.0

Signup and help us build a community that creates impact and exposure around the world.  We have some exciting announcements in the coming weeks and look forward to sharing them with you.
Silvercell

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 05:53:41 PM

this a great ico program, with 60% alocation for social media campaign, the biggest percentage ever for socialmedia campaign

▒██████████████████████▄▄▄
    ▐███████████████████████████▓▄
                         ▀▀███████▓▄
    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀ ▐███▄   ██████▌
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░  ▄▄  █████▌
    ▐██████████████████████▄▀██▄ █████▌
    ▓▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▌    ▐█████
                        █████▌▐█▌ ▒████
                       ▓█████ ▐▀  █████
    ▐███████████████████████▀▄▄▄ ▐█████
    ▐█████████████████████▀ ▓██ ▐█████▌
    ▄                   ▄▄▄    ▓█████░