Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:16:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO CANCELLED] ❤️ Grant Hero | GIVE Coin | Decentralized Charitable Giving  (Read 6322 times)
S-triple-C

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 06:03:55 PM

This project looks very promising and I would love to join any bounty campaign if there's any.
Grant Hero (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 06:22:42 PM

This project looks very promising and I would love to join any bounty campaign if there's any.

Hi S-triple-C, our bounty campaign details and information on how you can signup are here:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2164515

Tszunami98

Activity: 812
Merit: 124

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 06:59:59 PM

I have joined the battle on all flanks Cheesy
Love the transparency and i hope this will be a succes for everyone.
If there will be any translations available i would be interested on the romanian part.

P.S. You gotta love Damon's hair!
Grant Hero (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 07:35:56 PM

I have joined the battle on all flanks Cheesy
Love the transparency and i hope this will be a succes for everyone.
If there will be any translations available i would be interested on the romanian part.

P.S. You gotta love Damon's hair!

It's great to have you onboard.  Please help us spread the word.  We no longer require translations, but thank you for offering.

And LOL  Cheesy on your comment!

Grant Hero (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 07:48:46 PM

Investing in a new coin/token via ICO requires trusting the cybersecurity practices of the company/project

Securecoin Capital just launched a service (in beta) to grade ICO's on their cybersecurity capabilities as part of creating awareness around #CryptoHygiene (https://www.securecoin.capital/cryptohygiene)

Every ICO will be given 1 of these 3 Grades for their cybersecurity capabilities
1. 'A': best in class
2. 'B': average
3. 'F': sub-standard

You can subscribe to the #CryptoHygiene newsletter to get 10-15 cybersecurity grades/week for free (https://www.securecoin.capital/coins)

For members, they have created an on-demand service to request grading specific ICO's that need to be prioritized (https://www.securecoin.capital/gifts)

Thanks WBVC.  However, we are already engaged a professional firm called Maiden (that is lead by a well respected technologist in the Ethereum community and also the Lead Architect at ShapeShift, Raine Revere) for our token audit.

Good luck with your business!

Bregan

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 10:29:07 PM

Starting today, anyone that adds a comment to the thread between today and 9/17 will be eligible for a free Trezor wallet and 250 GIVE Coins. 

And the winner will be me Roll Eyes
Grant Hero (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 06:47:21 AM

We are looking for a Cantonese / Mandarin speaking community manager.  Please let us know if you are available and interested.  Thanks in advance!

Jorandck

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 06:59:33 AM

briliant project, i hope will be succes for team and project untill end ico. good luck
Grant Hero (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 04:20:55 PM

Starting today, anyone that adds a comment to the thread between today and 9/17 will be eligible for a free Trezor wallet and 250 GIVE Coins. 

And the winner will be me Roll Eyes

Good luck Bregan!  Please continue to help us spread the word. 

briliant project, i hope will be succes for team and project untill end ico. good luck

Thank you for your support Jorandck!
Grant Hero (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 07:36:35 PM

Our GIVE Coin has been developed and available for audits by the community.  Based upon feedback, we've made some updates including bug fixes.  To ensure the safety of the token and our community, we have leveraged the technical expertise of Raine Revere, the Prism Lead Architect at ShapeShift (https://shapeshift.io).

Raine will be providing technical advisory specific to blockchain technology and the GIVE Coin for the Grant Hero Foundation.  We're certainly happy to have him as part of our team.
sonnjjmoore

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 08:36:30 PM

To give real service, you must add something which cannot be bought or measured with money, and that is sincerity and integrity.
Grant Hero (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 08:51:48 PM

To give real service, you must add something which cannot be bought or measured with money, and that is sincerity and integrity.

Hi Sonnjjmoore!  We agree with you.  Those are values that we carry within our foundation as well.  In addition to sincerity and integrity, we want to be able to provide those in need with resources that can help solve problems they need immediate help with.  And those resources being time and money... 

Our current solutions solve the last piece, money.  In the future, our platform will also support people donating / volunteering their time to help others as well.

Airelves09

Activity: 298

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 09:06:51 PM

The establishment of such a fund is a very great idea. Rarely see such projects as nonprofit organizations. Hope this hero fund can serve more people. And hope that the project is successful. You can make the bill more transparent.

Grant Hero (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 10:12:28 PM

In addition to our Grant Hero platform, we are announcing the development of a new API enabling any website or mobile app to donate and accept GIVE Coin.

Demo
https://goo.gl/e5Z94m

Please note that this demo only provides a frontend user experience and does not include backend API details and setup.

Why is this important?
Accepting the GIVE Coin, enables users and organizations the ability to easily accept digital payments using the GIVE Coin in just a few lines of code.  Additionally, embed giving data direct to the blockchain, offering complete trust and transparency on your donation amount and the recipient.  Unlike fiat currencies, funds can be received in a few minutes with little to no financial fees.

As with all of our products and services, our goal is to create experiences that are simple and seamless as possible.  We would love feedback from the community on how we can improve the GIVE Coin API to better met your needs.

Grant Hero (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 10:29:29 PM

The establishment of such a fund is a very great idea. Rarely see such projects as nonprofit organizations. Hope this hero fund can serve more people. And hope that the project is successful. You can make the bill more transparent.

Thank you Airelves!  We appreciate the kind words and support.  Please continue to help us spread the word...  Grin

Grant Hero (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 03:46:48 PM

If you haven't already, read our latest press release on Coinspeaker on how the GIVE Coin is going to change charitable giving:  https://t.co/XFzEfKQ5VD

johnaction7

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 05:13:57 PM

What about that pre-sale? It would be nice to get in on Grant Hero and the Give coin prior to the crowdsale.
Grant Hero (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 05:29:29 PM
Last edit: September 24, 2017, 06:16:48 PM by Grant Hero

What about that pre-sale? It would be nice to get in on Grant Hero and the Give coin prior to the crowdsale.

Great question Johnaction7!  Based upon feedback from the community, we are offering a pre-sale on October 2nd - 6th.  Pre-sale contributors will obtain a 25% bonus during that period.  The normal crowdsale period will commence on October 7th.  We hope that you contribute and support our mission!

thorRJ

Activity: 784

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 05:39:47 PM

Do not get me wrong, if the project non-profit organization, then what is the purpose for the sale of tokens?

OI
Grant Hero (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 06:00:28 PM
Last edit: September 15, 2017, 06:40:43 PM by Grant Hero

Do not get me wrong, if the project non-profit organization, then what is the purpose for the sale of tokens?

Thanks for the question thorRJ.

The purpose of the GIVE Coin is to have a cryptonized asset and network access token which enables holders to create and award direct personal grants, donate assets for social good, or purchase products and services from partners or merchants related to the non-profit industry.  Our GIVE Coin also has utility in that we anchor personal giving data direct to the blockchain utilizing our GiveChain technology.  Giving details can then be viewed in our custom explorer:  https://projects.invisionapp.com/share/PKDHYD3D8#/screens/253494558

We ultimately want to be able to support the donation and receipt of charitable giving for the entire non-profit industry (and not just our platform).  We envision an ecosystem consisting of coin holders, donors, recipients, partners, foundations, and merchants; all linked together by the GIVE Coin to support for its members and others in the world.  In addition to the Grant Hero platform that we've already developed, we are building an API to enable other websites and mobile apps to accept the GIVE Coin as well.  Here's a demo:  https://t.co/dTMM1hfTDf

Acheiving both of these objectives fulfills our mission of providing complete autonomy and transparency in the charitable giving process.

More details are outlined in our whitepaper as well:  https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CIwDHv7pg97ZBLzup-Xq84GSAp3Dx4HEVNj0j5CrnXs/edit?usp=sharing

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: