Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:18:54 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DomRaider - Decentralized blockchain auctions in real-time  (Read 66326 times)
cu_c

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 03:40:19 PM

Promising project. I'll join the token sale. Wink
bambambam

Activity: 49

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 06:41:39 PM

Unfortunately missed the pre-ico, but will be waiting to get in when ICO starts! One of the rare ICOs that actually are already in business and doing good results.
carny88

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 06:54:54 AM

After reading the whitepaper i have still some open questions, maybe you can answer them as well:

• How many registered users does domraider have as of today? And how many of them are active on a monthly base?
  • You are stating a 98% success rate for snapping domains on domraider.com. How is this number calculated? Asking cause i doubt that your competition like dropcatch.com, snapnames.com and namejet.com is only getting 2% of the cake.
  • How do you see domraider yourself in comparision with similiar concepts like nametoken.io or domaintoken.io?

You had time to look into my questions?
millerrvicent

Activity: 83

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 06:56:09 AM

Highfy service for every money harvesters.
Odeoke

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 04:06:27 PM

Unfortunately missed the pre-ico, but will be waiting to get in when ICO starts! One of the rare ICOs that actually are already in business and doing good results.

This is the reason to join this ICO this project is backed by very professional people they already doing something good in real life. I believe this project will game changer into this ecosystem never miss the chance to join this.
Temmy007

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 04:25:23 PM

Nice project and nice team. I like the idea of this a lot,
   The team and the whitepaper also looks solid.
Maybe i'll join this 
bambambam

Activity: 49

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 06:30:02 PM

I don't really get this forum sometimes. There seems to be a lot of hype for coins without any value and now when there's great coin which sold out in presale very fast and now less than 12 hours their ICO have sold 310M out of 350M DRT available and this thread is still quiet... Glad I got in anyway.
usefree

Activity: 390

Mamihlapinatapai

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 07:25:36 PM

I don't really get this forum sometimes. There seems to be a lot of hype for coins without any value and now when there's great coin which sold out in presale very fast and now less than 12 hours their ICO have sold 310M out of 350M DRT available and this thread is still quiet... Glad I got in anyway.

And this fact is very strange.. Usually good project have wide support and information coverage here on forum..
martinccasas

Activity: 71

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 07:35:23 PM

Tremendous deal.Good source of buying tokens.
usefree

Activity: 390

Mamihlapinatapai

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 07:39:08 PM

And only newbies commenting here..
Orias67

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 10:50:24 PM

It's true that this thread is very quiet for an ICO which raised that much during a short time...

But I don't want to miss this good project so I will invest some Smiley

I hope everything will be ok for all of us.

EDIT : I saw that they put a minimum at 60$, it's really strange to put that high minimum and to have so much invests... Finaly I won't invest for the moment.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
Romuald

Activity: 296
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 01:29:14 PM

After reading the whitepaper i have still some open questions, maybe you can answer them as well:

• How many registered users does domraider have as of today? And how many of them are active on a monthly base?
  • You are stating a 98% success rate for snapping domains on domraider.com. How is this number calculated? Asking cause i doubt that your competition like dropcatch.com, snapnames.com and namejet.com is only getting 2% of the cake.
  • How do you see domraider yourself in comparision with similiar concepts like nametoken.io or domaintoken.io?

Sorry for later answer.

The  snapping rate depends of the TLD. We have the best rates with ccTLDs like .FR, .DE, .BE and also with other gTLDs. We have thousands of customers who have already use our platform.  In addition, DomRaider is the only dropcatching company with the most TLDs domain names.

Dropcatching is our first job at DomRaider. But I shall insist on the fact that DomRaider ICO is not directly related to domain names. The purpose of this ICO is to create a new auction platform based on blockchain technology. It will be firstly used on our platform, by switching our auctions system to the blockchain network and enlarge this to every business concerned by auctions. An auction platform like the one we are creating at DomRaider will have some significant improvements over legacy systems. For starters, the platform would be scalable, reliable and transparent. 
DomRaider’s technology solution will allow for a worldwide auction platform where users will be able to communicate directly. This provides a far greater user base for auctions, and ensures simple and easy decision making and transaction processing at a fraction of the cost of other auction systems.

And the solution will also provide a very fast and secure platform to process and immutably record bids and outcomes. The infrastructure, as it stands, can provide consensus of bids in less than one second.

▮ Auctionity ▮ Decentralized Blockchain Dedicated to Auctions in Real-Time ▮ Join the Auctionity Community ▮
▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬▬ www.club.auctionity.com ▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬
Facebook   Twitter  Medium   LinkedIn  Telegram  Youtube

Romuald

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 02:24:22 PM

It's true that this thread is very quiet for an ICO which raised that much during a short time...

But I don't want to miss this good project so I will invest some Smiley

I hope everything will be ok for all of us.

Sorry to not have following up every post, we are trying to be more present and will share more information with you here.

▮ Auctionity ▮ Decentralized Blockchain Dedicated to Auctions in Real-Time ▮ Join the Auctionity Community ▮

Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 02:27:01 PM

And this fact is very strange.. Usually good project have wide support and information coverage here on forum..

It's all those fb and twitter bounty bots...
Those are the bounties they can join and automatically do the requirements for easy payday.

Soon, these bounty programs are going to need to change it up with how many bots are involved. Someway to prove the user is real...

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
Romuald

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 02:33:20 PM

Read the article DomRaider Looking to Revolutionize Auctions Through Blockchain on CoinTelegraph

emityaev

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 02:39:00 PM

Why you surprised?

Everyone want easy money.  You need no universities - just write WP. )))))
Vanellsworth

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 02:49:33 PM

Total number of tokens created: 1,000,000,000, Sale price: 0,10 € / DRT => marketcap = 100.000.000 €  wow  Shocked Shocked Shocked
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 03:00:52 PM

nice article to explain the use of this coin and I see a good chance of this project to be a game changer with the unique target audience I guess investors
will be interested just maybe needed more exposure coming from the advertising team so this project will be more recognize around the forum and other
social media site.
emityaev

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 03:03:45 PM

Soon, these bounty programs are going to need to change it up with how many bots are involved. Someway to prove the user is real...

I will be so soon or later... I hope.

Every announcement look ugly with just newbies (like me) discussing.
ICObench

Activity: 204
Merit: 2

ICO rating platform and a blockchain community

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 05:53:48 AM

Hello DomRaider team,

want to let you know that our crypto-lawyer and legal expert published a short review on DomRaider ICO.

ICObench (https://icobench.com/) - ICO rating platform and a blockchain community
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: