Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:26:32 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DomRaider - Decentralized blockchain auctions in real-time  (Read 66324 times)
Romuald

Activity: 296
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2017, 09:41:09 AM

Hi guys

I read lot of post, and everybody talk about presale, discount, buying, etc.

Can someone explain project, in short?

I understand, this is startup project from 2013. and this is service for buying domain names, right?  Huh Roll Eyes Shocked Shocked

Something like that, but someone will explain better.

My question is, project was start i 2013., why you make DRT coin in 2017.?

Domraider company has been created in 2013, specialized in “dropcatching.” This technique consists of reserving newly dropped domain names (such as .com, .net, and .fr) and selling them at auction.

The DRT is not related to domain names or drop catching but to auctions. Our aim is to develop a decentralized blockchain auctions in real-time, and with the DRT, to finance its growth and to propel its blockchain auctions onto a worldwide sphere.

▮ Auctionity ▮ Decentralized Blockchain Dedicated to Auctions in Real-Time ▮ Join the Auctionity Community ▮
▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬▬ www.club.auctionity.com ▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬
Facebook   Twitter  Medium   LinkedIn  Telegram  Youtube

Desmozgenes

Activity: 392
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 09:47:10 AM

Seems ambitious and promising.

Whats the minimum amount of DRT thats possible to get?

The minimum is 500DRT which is 50€

Hm,not an insignificant amount for getting into it,but then again,that might be the way to attract more serious investors other than someone who just wants cheap coins and hope for the best.
Kaznachej123

Activity: 882
Merit: 548

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 11:25:42 AM

Domraider ICO How to buy tokens $DRT - Instructions Video: https://youtu.be/MRhO5b2e-1w  for Russian-speaking people!
                                                               https://twitter.com/Kaznachej123/status/911551788725219329

coindoctor

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

路發

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 11:29:38 AM

Which tld you will work with?

btcminer49er

Activity: 327
Merit: 116

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 05:27:00 PM

The minimum is 500DRT which is 50€

What's the estimated Worth of 1DRT after ico ends?
ekurtovic

Activity: 210

Bosnia...

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 06:07:58 PM

Hi guys

I understand, this is startup project from 2013. and this is service for buying domain names, right?  Huh Roll Eyes Shocked Shocked

Domraider company has been created in 2013, specialized in “dropcatching.” This technique consists of reserving newly dropped domain names (such as .com, .net, and .fr) and selling them at auction.

The DRT is not related to domain names or drop catching but to auctions. Our aim is to develop a decentralized blockchain auctions in real-time, and with the DRT, to finance its growth and to propel its blockchain auctions onto a worldwide sphere.

Thx for explanation.

So service is just for selling domain names on auction. Are gone be for something else, some auction on webpage...?

DirkDiggler1911

Activity: 294

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 02:33:33 PM

It would be nice to have that YT guide in English.
btcltcdigger

Activity: 2016
Merit: 757

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 03:57:02 PM

Domraider ICO How to buy tokens $DRT - Instructions Video: https://youtu.be/MRhO5b2e-1w  for Russian-speaking people!

Any chance of English version?
chocobo21

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:22:12 AM

Unfortunatly, i don't speak russian
Romuald

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 09:41:30 AM

Which tld you will work with?

In our drop catching activity, we are accredited for 27 extensions like .COM .NET .FR .DE .BE .NL .EU .IT .SE .ME ...

▮ Auctionity ▮ Decentralized Blockchain Dedicated to Auctions in Real-Time ▮ Join the Auctionity Community ▮

Romuald

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 09:52:58 AM

Hi guys

Thx for explanation.

So service is just for selling domain names on auction. Are gone be for something else, some auction on webpage...?

Yes! This open-source blockchain will  combine the current auction world that buyers have become accustomed to with the decentralized control and freedom of Blockchain technology. In this way DomRaider is revolutionizing how auctions are undertaken and concluded.

DomRaider’s platform would provide profound global improvements over traditional auction systems, mainly because the DomRaider model would provide easy scaling, be fully reliable, and be transparent for active customers.  

Live auctioneers, escrow, appraisal experts, delivery services and online auctions providers will all be able to join the network, provide their services and add value to the blockchain.

Kaznachej123

Activity: 882
Merit: 548

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 10:33:18 AM

DOMRAIDER ICO REVIEW - DECENTRALIZED BLOCKCHAIN AUCTIONS IN REAL-TIME   https://youtu.be/oGJvDek4rPg
                                                          https://twitter.com/Kaznachej123/status/912263579323322369               

novaprime

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 11:34:51 AM

I invested a small investment to make the project more successful. I hope this project will be listed on many major exchanges when the project ends because I expect all investors to be profitable when investing in this project.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Gordonium (OP)

Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 03:00:05 PM

There is $60 minimum investment for the ICO (roughly 50 EUR) so at 0.10 EUR per DRT, you can buy a minimum of around 500 DRT.
Gordonium (OP)

Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 03:03:50 PM

Hi guys

DomRaider is a service for recovering expired domain names or “drop catching”. Thanks to precise indicators and technology that detects the availibility of domain names the second they become so, the company identifies the domain names whose potential is of genuine benefit to their clients. The expired domain names can therefore be used in the context of referencing strategies (SEO), speculation on rare domain names or management of intellectual property. With more than 20,000 transactions since its creation, DomRaider is today the European leader and currently offers 27 extensions including .com that is opening doors to the worldwide market.
lion2791

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 03:15:23 PM

Investors, what are the forecasts for the value of the tokens after the market?
To all who have not yet joined the project I offer my referal code for a 5% discount: SP-FD7EA5
nnekic86

Activity: 240
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 05:27:19 PM

Hi guys

Thx for explanation.

Yes! This open-source blockchain will  combine the current auction world that buyers have become accustomed to with the decentralized control and freedom of Blockchain technology. In this way DomRaider is revolutionizing how auctions are undertaken and concluded.

DomRaider’s platform would provide profound global improvements over traditional auction systems, mainly because the DomRaider model would provide easy scaling, be fully reliable, and be transparent for active customers.  

Live auctioneers, escrow, appraisal experts, delivery services and online auctions providers will all be able to join the network, provide their services and add value to the blockchain.

don't complicate, guy ask in short... Angry Angry So answer is: service for auction sale of domain names, service for early messaging when some domain will be on sale...
nnekic86

Activity: 240
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 05:43:32 PM

Investors, what are the forecasts for the value of the tokens after the market?
To all who have not yet joined the project I offer my referal code for a 5% discount: SP-FD7EA5

It depend... but for sure, it is gone be very good forecast

And what are you, reseller??  Shocked
Romuald

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 07:17:21 PM

👍We are delighted to announce that Bancoris partnering with DomRaider!
Give us a clap!
https://medium.com/@domraider/domraider-partners-with-bancor-8cb070a9fb7a

Romuald

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 07:29:52 PM

don't complicate, guy ask in short... Angry Angry So answer is: service for auction sale of domain names, service for early messaging when some domain will be on sale...

Sorry but you miss a very important  point: The DomRaider network is not only aimed to register auctions and bids (for domain names).  The DomRaider network is not only aimed to register auctions and bids. It is the core of a complete new auctioning ecosystem aimed to provide an innovative solution for all worldwide auctioning players... eBay, Christies,  Live auctioneers, escrow, appraisal experts, delivery services, online and offline auctions!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: