Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:59:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DomRaider - Decentralized blockchain auctions in real-time  (Read 66319 times)
aggress0r

Activity: 1050
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 08:23:37 PM

DRT has it's certain stability without excessive highs and lows. since ico price dumped but than were no major falls and ups, so we'll se what's next guys
Desmozgenes

Activity: 392
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:11:32 PM

DRT has it's certain stability without excessive highs and lows. since ico price dumped but than were no major falls and ups, so we'll se what's next guys

I agree,what DRT needs now is steady and stabile growth,and it will come back to previous price,and even pass it.
yingfeng

Activity: 910
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:20:39 PM
Last edit: November 21, 2017, 04:22:30 PM by yingfeng

I participated in the DomRaider bounty. And in the forecast on the platform wings. I immediately liked the company. I was sure that the maximum funds will be collected. I'll keep the DRT tokens on.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄       
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████   
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████   
  █████████████████████   
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████     
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
Trickyt57

Activity: 22
Merit: 8

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:58:08 PM

I am sorry for all those of you who can’t sell your coins.  What did you think you were buying?  You were told in worlds of one syllable that it is not an investment. 

You decided to give your money away and were promised nothing in exchange. 

Why are you so unhappy that you got what you were promised?  Nobody from the company even remotely suggested that there could be a profit to be made.

If anyone was told this was an investment, or that you might be able to sell at a profit, then please point to the link.  There simply isn’t one.
yktal9

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:32:45 AM

Thanks for your support message. Tomorrow we will have an interesting news to share with the community, showing that things are moving positively.  Wink
And where is your promised "interesting news"?
alfaisal890

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:56:18 AM

I agree,what DRT needs now is steady and stabile growth,and it will come back to previous price,and even pass it.

I bought this coin in a sizeable amount and now just waiting for the good news from DOMraider prices.
hopefully there are advantages that i get from purchasing this coin Smiley
Desmozgenes

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:28:20 AM

I am sorry for all those of you who can’t sell your coins.  What did you think you were buying?  You were told in worlds of one syllable that it is not an investment.  

Why are you so unhappy that you got what you were promised?  Nobody from the company even remotely suggested that there could be a profit to be made.

If anyone was told this was an investment, or that you might be able to sell at a profit, then please point to the link.  There simply isn’t one.

Of course you can sell your DRT coins,dont spread misinformations.

DRT is listed at YoBit and HitBTC where you can freely buy and sell coins.Its on the market.
Romuald

Activity: 296

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 09:33:02 AM
Last edit: November 22, 2017, 02:34:00 PM by Romuald

And where is your promised "interesting news"?

Sorry, we're late as we had to finalize few things. It's going to be published on thursday the announcement that strenghten our project
I'll post here the link to the medium story.

▮ Auctionity ▮ Decentralized Blockchain Dedicated to Auctions in Real-Time ▮ Join the Auctionity Community ▮
▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬▬ www.club.auctionity.com ▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬
Facebook   Twitter  Medium   LinkedIn  Telegram  Youtube

Nikosgalis1957

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:01:47 PM

I am sorry for all those of you who can’t sell your coins.  What did you think you were buying?  You were told in worlds of one syllable that it is not an investment. 

Why are you so unhappy that you got what you were promised?  Nobody from the company even remotely suggested that there could be a profit to be made.

If anyone was told this was an investment, or that you might be able to sell at a profit, then please point to the link.  There simply isn’t one.

You are talking nonsense, if DRT is not an investment,then how come it's on exchange?

DeathGrasp

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:06:48 PM

You are talking nonsense, if DRT is not an investment,then how come it's on exchange?

I think he wanted to say that no one on the team could not guarantee a stable growth and demand for the DRT token. And he's right that taking the decision to invest in the project, each investor is responsible for himself...

Bank4YOU_Group

Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:57:21 PM

Who do you see as first auction participants? From what countries?
ralph_0608

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:10:32 PM

Bought some of this yesterday. With an Active Dev and supportive community I know this coin has something to show and make our Christmas spark more

Nikosgalis1957

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:13:31 AM

I think he wanted to say that no one on the team could not guarantee a stable growth and demand for the DRT token. And he's right that taking the decision to invest in the project, each investor is responsible for himself...

Of course noone can guarantee you anything, noone can and ofc it's always the risk.  But to say that this is not an investment is outright lie. As you invested your money in domraider, and  that money will enable domraider to expand the project.

Romuald

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 09:23:02 AM

we are finalizing a partnership with a company interested to use the blockchain ecosystem to manage their auctions. We can't give more informations at this stage. But the team will make an announcement as soon as possible. Meanwhile, the team develops business with every (offline and online) auctions players who might use the decentralized blockChain auction in real-time.

▮ Auctionity ▮ Decentralized Blockchain Dedicated to Auctions in Real-Time ▮ Join the Auctionity Community ▮

Romuald

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 10:19:20 AM

DomRaider is expanding: 41 positions available in Dev, Blockchain, Marketing ...

Desmozgenes

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:23:16 PM

we are finalizing a partnership with a company interested to use the blockchain ecosystem to manage their auctions. We can't give more informations at this stage. But the team will make an announcement as soon as possible. Meanwhile, the team develops business with every (offline and online) auctions players who might use the decentralized blockChain auction in real-time.

They would also use DRT or something else?If you can disclose that information of course.
sirat01

Activity: 202

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:13:13 PM

DRT under ico price still now. we should buy more DRT to make profit from DRT. Go and buy DRT gus Smiley
hunnykaushal

Activity: 448
Merit: 137

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:58:14 AM

We are looking for more partnerships with auction companies to take Domraider to first 20 crypto.
pumz

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:49:42 AM

It made curios to see what name will be revealed as business partner which is being kept secret. It should something big that is the only reasonable logic why team is very careful to public its name. There will be lot of chances to buy cheaper DRT because the long it bit longer.
Nikosgalis1957

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:34:36 PM

DomRaider is expanding: 41 positions available in Dev, Blockchain, Marketing ...

Great to hear you are expanding! One more reason to hold DRT.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: