Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:56:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DomRaider - Decentralized blockchain auctions in real-time  (Read 66316 times)
Kvanko

Activity: 602
Merit: 279

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:33:02 PM

Certainly, I am disappointed by the current price of the DRT token. But I'm still optimistic about the project and I believe that there will be growth in the future, you just need time

The same here. Hopefully price will go up after release of their auction service. ICO was huge and that means there are a lot of interested people around.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:43:01 PM

Certainly, I am disappointed by the current price of the DRT token. But I'm still optimistic about the project and I believe that there will be growth in the future, you just need time

The same here. Hopefully price will go up after release of their auction service. ICO was huge and that means there are a lot of interested people around.

Bull run of bitcoin making the investors disappointed like this I also have same feeling but there is nothing wrong with this project to take it hard and get panic. I also hope soon this platform will be ready to start generating revenue than price will boost.
Trickyt57

Activity: 22
Merit: 8

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:16:28 AM

Guys please stop dreaming.  The use case for DRT tokens is extremely weak.  Nobody is going to want them. 

You were all warned about the multiple failings of the project before launch - things like they sell you the tokens and put it through their profit and loss account, as sale of stock, and in return they say the give you nothing, no profits, no dividend, no votes, no influence - nothing.   

There were lots of other failings which I won’t repeat as you read them before the launch.

To buy the tokens you had to acknowledge that this is not an investment, and that there was no price appreciation promise and that you would never get anything back.  They didn’t promise you any market for the token.

It was quite clear in the white paper that you contributed the money freely to the company in return for nothing except the DRT token, which was a kind of acknowledgement “thankyou for your contribution”.  It has no more value than the brass war medals you see for sale in every market.

Now you are complaining that its price is below what you paid.  That means you think it is some kind of investment?  They told you that token has no relation to the success of domraider as a company.  You gave away your money, acknowldged in writing that you would get nothing back, that this was no investment, no currency, no cryptocurrency, no security, and now you expect something?

What were you expecting when you bought these tokens?  Did you think “oh they just say this is worthless for legal reasons, but in reality, they’ll make me rich, I trust them”

I don’t suppose you can realistically sell your tokens.  Probably not.  Who would want to buy them?  You have to put it down to one of life’s experiences that you can one day tell your grand children.

Before you all flame me, can I ask you to pick any of the so called “advisors” or “experts” from the whitepaper, and look at their linked-in or facebook page.   Do they even mention Domraider?  In that alone you have your answer as to what you “bought”.  Except you didn’t “buy” anything.  You effectively made a gift to the pockets of a small group of directors.  Good for them, bad for you.
safi71

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:31:06 PM

Guys please stop dreaming.  The use case for DRT tokens is extremely weak.  Nobody is going to want them. 

You were all warned about the multiple failings of the project before launch - things like they sell you the tokens and put it through their profit and loss account, as sale of stock, and in return they say the give you nothing, no profits, no dividend, no votes, no influence - nothing.   

There were lots of other failings which I won’t repeat as you read them before the launch.

To buy the tokens you had to acknowledge that this is not an investment, and that there was no price appreciation promise and that you would never get anything back.  They didn’t promise you any market for the token.

It was quite clear in the white paper that you contributed the money freely to the company in return for nothing except the DRT token, which was a kind of acknowledgement “thankyou for your contribution”.  It has no more value than the brass war medals you see for sale in every market.

Now you are complaining that its price is below what you paid.  That means you think it is some kind of investment?  They told you that token has no relation to the success of domraider as a company.  You gave away your money, acknowldged in writing that you would get nothing back, that this was no investment, no currency, no cryptocurrency, no security, and now you expect something?

What were you expecting when you bought these tokens?  Did you think “oh they just say this is worthless for legal reasons, but in reality, they’ll make me rich, I trust them”

I don’t suppose you can realistically sell your tokens.  Probably not.  Who would want to buy them?  You have to put it down to one of life’s experiences that you can one day tell your grand children.

Before you all flame me, can I ask you to pick any of the so called “advisors” or “experts” from the whitepaper, and look at their linked-in or facebook page.   Do they even mention Domraider?  In that alone you have your answer as to what you “bought”.  Except you didn’t “buy” anything.  You effectively made a gift to the pockets of a small group of directors.  Good for them, bad for you.
Perhaps a little harsh statement, but in general you are right. Do not dream of a large coin value and that it can enrich you in the future

▀███▄
                ▀███▄
                 ▄███▀
       ▀███▄   ▄███▀ ▀███▄
         ▀███▄▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄
          ▄███▀         ▄███▀
▀███▄   ▄███▀ ▀███▄   ▄███▀ ▀███▄
  ▀███▄▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄
   ▄███▀         ▄███▀         ▄███▀
 ▄███▀ ▀███▄   ▄███▀ ▀███▄   ▄███▀
▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄▀▀▀▀
          ▄███▀         ▄███▀
        ▄███▀ ▀███▄   ▄███▀
       ▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄▀▀▀▀
                 ▄███▀

▄███▀
              ▀▀▀▀

ELONCITY
       ▄█████▄               ▐███▄▄
   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄            ████████▄▄
   ▓ ▓██▓▓█▀▀▀█▓▓            ████████████▄▄
   ▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█████▓▓           ▐█████████████████▄
  ▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓█▄         ▐███████████████████
 ██▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓███▄       █      ▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄
▐██▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓█████▄  ▄▄▄█                ▀▀▀▀▀
▐██▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓ ▀▀████████
▐██▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▐▌
 ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀         
 ▐██▀██████████▀           
  ▀▀▐███████████          ▐▌
    ▐█████▐█████          ▐▌
     ████▌ ████▌         
     ▐███▌ ████          ▐▌
      ███  ▐██▌          ▐▌
    ▄▄███  ▐██▄▄         
   ██████▌ ██████       
TELEGRAM 

Public Sale Coming Soon!

DirkDiggler1911

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:08:44 PM

There you go, lying again. If you check Yobit and hitbtc you will clearly see buy orders for DRT, so that means someone wants to buy them. Stop crying.
Trickyt57

Activity: 22
Merit: 8

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:59:29 PM

There you go, lying again. If you check Yobit and hitbtc you will clearly see buy orders for DRT, so that means someone wants to buy them. Stop crying.

So I checked the exchanges you mentioned.  Nothing is shown on Yobit - no trades.

Hitbtc only trades it againt ethereum.  Not dollars.  24 hour volume is less than $2000 worth and the bid price is only 0.00004 for 130’000 DRT.  That’s about $52 worth.  There’s only 4 bids.   On the other hand, there are 100s of sellers trying to sell 23 million DRT tokens at prices of 0.00005 and higher.  My comment that you can’t sell them stands.  Just think, they raised more than 40 million euros, but the most you could get for it would be $52.  Nobody will buy your tokens, unless you have less than $52 worth.  The next seller will absorb the buyers and then there will be no more market.  Sorry, but you lost all your money.  You were told not invest, but refused to listen to reason and logic.  If you don’t believe me, go and buy some more tokens on Hitbc!  Show Your faith by putting your money where your mouth is.

DirkDiggler1911

Activity: 294

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:21:15 PM

So I checked the exchanges you mentioned.  Nothing is shown on Yobit - no trades.

Hitbtc only trades it againt ethereum.  Not dollars.  24 hour volume is less than $2000 worth and the bid price is only 0.00004 for 130’000 DRT.  That’s about $52 worth.  There’s only 4 bids.   On the other hand, there are 100s of sellers trying to sell 23 million DRT tokens at prices of 0.00005 and higher.  My comment that you can’t sell them stands.  Just think, they raised more than 40 million euros, but the most you could get for it would be $52.  Nobody will buy your tokens, unless you have less than $52 worth.  The next seller will absorb the buyers and then there will be no more market.  Sorry, but you lost all your money.  You were told not invest, but refused to listen to reason and logic.  If you don’t believe me, go and buy some more tokens on Hitbc!  Show Your faith by putting your money where your mouth is.

I never invest more than I'm ready to loose, thats the golden rule everyone should follow.
billy.ryoko

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:56:49 PM

it not good in DRT now, it almost no any trade in yobit, the last order is 12/9, after that without any sell or buy, I think need any new event or announcement,
what is the next phase about this project now?

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
Romuald

Activity: 296

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 05:33:04 PM

Is this project still alive?
so much hype on the ico phase, and now seems dead, Sad

However i was visiting the site for the first time today, i noticed that when you clik on "Team"  to see the team, the site does not respond.I had to scroll all the way down.
 I think its a small bug.

The team is still live and DomRaider is expanding its team as the company is hiring 41 people to help to develop the project.
Regarding the website, it is something scheduled to be changed including roadmap updates and new features.

▮ Auctionity ▮ Decentralized Blockchain Dedicated to Auctions in Real-Time ▮ Join the Auctionity Community ▮
▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬▬ www.club.auctionity.com ▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬
Facebook   Twitter  Medium   LinkedIn  Telegram  Youtube

swordsproton

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:08:15 PM

Dev, where is your team?
crumparm

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:31:56 AM

Does Smb knows, whether this team has experience?
VAGR

Activity: 490
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:40:19 PM

I suspect, that the DRT price decrease was caused by an additional release of the token. White paper indicates total number of tokens created 1billion. At https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/domraider/#charts total number of tokens created 1.3billion. Why did they do this?
safi71

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:32:12 PM

I suspect, that the DRT price decrease was caused by an additional release of the token. White paper indicates total number of tokens created 1billion. At https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/domraider/#charts total number of tokens created 1.3billion. Why did they do this?

I remember the moment when the project was already collecting large funds, and then decided to collect more. Thus, the new money of investors were issued more tokens.
The price of the token is now low, unfortunately!

▀███▄
                ▀███▄
                 ▄███▀
       ▀███▄   ▄███▀ ▀███▄
         ▀███▄▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄
          ▄███▀         ▄███▀
▀███▄   ▄███▀ ▀███▄   ▄███▀ ▀███▄
  ▀███▄▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄
   ▄███▀         ▄███▀         ▄███▀
 ▄███▀ ▀███▄   ▄███▀ ▀███▄   ▄███▀
▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄▀▀▀▀
          ▄███▀         ▄███▀
        ▄███▀ ▀███▄   ▄███▀
       ▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄▀▀▀▀
                 ▄███▀

▄███▀
              ▀▀▀▀

ELONCITY
       ▄█████▄               ▐███▄▄
   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄            ████████▄▄
   ▓ ▓██▓▓█▀▀▀█▓▓            ████████████▄▄
   ▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█████▓▓           ▐█████████████████▄
  ▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓█▄         ▐███████████████████
 ██▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓███▄       █      ▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄
▐██▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓█████▄  ▄▄▄█                ▀▀▀▀▀
▐██▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓ ▀▀████████
▐██▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▐▌
 ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀         
 ▐██▀██████████▀           
  ▀▀▐███████████          ▐▌
    ▐█████▐█████          ▐▌
     ████▌ ████▌         
     ▐███▌ ████          ▐▌
      ███  ▐██▌          ▐▌
    ▄▄███  ▐██▄▄         
   ██████▌ ██████       
TELEGRAM 

Public Sale Coming Soon!

billy.ryoko

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:18:06 AM

Price increase or decrease are normally in the market, but this token are not circulating in the market, even in Hitbtc only 4000 volume within 24 hours.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
MoneyJ

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:36:41 AM

This project domraider is one the many ICOs I have forecasted on Wings platform. Just waiting for my rewards and I think it is going to be soon.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
.GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
chocobo21

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:01:09 PM

Can't wait for price to soar
Romuald

Activity: 296

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 12:49:39 PM

The difference is due to the fact that first stretch goal was unlocked during the ICO and that 300 million DRT were added in addition to the 1 billion, as mentioned in the WP.

▮ Auctionity ▮ Decentralized Blockchain Dedicated to Auctions in Real-Time ▮ Join the Auctionity Community ▮
▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬▬ www.club.auctionity.com ▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬
Facebook   Twitter  Medium   LinkedIn  Telegram  Youtube

VAGR

Activity: 490
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:10:39 PM

The difference is due to the fact that first stretch goal was unlocked during the ICO and that 300 million DRT were added in addition to the 1 billion, as mentioned in the WP.
I still can not understand why they did it? "70% of the additional tokens shall be put on sale" This led to a drop in the price of the token and a negative attitude towards the project
Nikosgalis1957

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:34:42 PM

Situation is not the best but all we can do now I wait for token to be actually used in auctions.

Gwiazdooka

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:18:14 PM

Have you started using those DRT tokens in auctions?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: