Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:37:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DomRaider - Decentralized blockchain auctions in real-time  (Read 66317 times)
BitcoinBoy1337

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:39:48 AM

Will DRT be listed on more larger exchanges like Binance or Bitrex?

that´s something every project is working on. But only the good ones will get listed. No doubt here

I heard that in order to be listed on these big exchanges the token price should not be much lower than its ico price. Now DRT is almost 1/4 of its ico price, is it possible for it to be listed on big exchanges?

in USD or BTC wise?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wiredideas

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:45:30 AM

I would like to ask on where this token is listed now other than Etherdelta. I am hoping this token would sour on greater heights.

WEZGlobal  -  Community Management - www.wezglobal.com
safi71

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:21:40 AM

I would like to ask on where this token is listed now other than Etherdelta. I am hoping this token would sour on greater heights.
DomRaider traded not only on the etherdelta. Listing DRT occurred on HitBTC, YoBit, etherdelta and Stocks.Exchange (with 0$ volume)

▀███▄
                ▀███▄
                 ▄███▀
       ▀███▄   ▄███▀ ▀███▄
         ▀███▄▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄
          ▄███▀         ▄███▀
▀███▄   ▄███▀ ▀███▄   ▄███▀ ▀███▄
  ▀███▄▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄
   ▄███▀         ▄███▀         ▄███▀
 ▄███▀ ▀███▄   ▄███▀ ▀███▄   ▄███▀
▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄▀▀▀▀
          ▄███▀         ▄███▀
        ▄███▀ ▀███▄   ▄███▀
       ▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄▀▀▀▀
                 ▄███▀

▄███▀
              ▀▀▀▀

ELONCITY
       ▄█████▄               ▐███▄▄
   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄            ████████▄▄
   ▓ ▓██▓▓█▀▀▀█▓▓            ████████████▄▄
   ▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█████▓▓           ▐█████████████████▄
  ▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓█▄         ▐███████████████████
 ██▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓███▄       █      ▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄
▐██▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓█████▄  ▄▄▄█                ▀▀▀▀▀
▐██▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓ ▀▀████████
▐██▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▐▌
 ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀         
 ▐██▀██████████▀           
  ▀▀▐███████████          ▐▌
    ▐█████▐█████          ▐▌
     ████▌ ████▌         
     ▐███▌ ████          ▐▌
      ███  ▐██▌          ▐▌
    ▄▄███  ▐██▄▄         
   ██████▌ ██████       
TELEGRAM 

Public Sale Coming Soon!

DeathGrasp

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:14:17 PM

DomRaider traded not only on the etherdelta. Listing DRT occurred on HitBTC, YoBit, etherdelta and Stocks.Exchange (with 0$ volume)

HitBTC is not ok?

Zabivelli

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 03:03:32 AM

Guys I read someone saying the price of DRT is 1/4th of ICO price.

can someone clarify what the ico price was? Is it a good moment to become a bag holder to this?

Did the project achieve anything? are there accomplished milestones or any working product?

What's the explanation for price being under the ICO price, also were there any bonuses during the ICO?

Interested in this, since i think alts will boom this year. It's the year of alts, but it would be nice if the project also actually accomplished something for the continues growth in long term  Grin

telegram link?

Use my link to sign up for Crypto.com and we both get $50 USD. You get many staking advantages and you can get the Visa card to spend crypto anywhere in the world. Every time you spend, you get cash back in $MCO. Depending on your card you get free Netflix, Spotify, Airport lounge key and other benefits! The cards are free!
razcaillou

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:10:59 AM

DRT is back at ICO price in Euro, but at 1/3 of ICO price in ETH.

ICO price was 0,1€/DRT , ETH price was whatever ETH was worth at the time of purchase ( roughtly 0,000356 for me).

Domraider has been running and growing well for a few years now, they appear to be the leader in domain name in europe , so the base foundation of the project are solid, this is not an out of nowwhere startup.
Their ICO road map clearly stated the main achievement are due in Q1-2018, not much done is Q4-2017 (except hiring a lot of people to reinforcer the already existing team, but that's OK for me.
Minimum viable product is due to be released by end of january, so far they are sticking to their roadmap.

Price dropped a lot after ICO because people sold the bounty reward and bonuses for easy free money, which to me was kind of a dumb moove.

Price has seen steady upward action recently but the volume is just isn't there to get enough attention on the project + massive sell wall at 0,0001 & 0,00011 ETH which will take a while to absord with current volume but I expect DRT to really get moving once it break through it.

I think Hitbtch is not helping to get the volume up, not the most popular exchange and the price in only by increments of 0,00001 ETH so price actions only happens with 10% value steps.

I personnaly remain quite confident on this project you just have to be realistic and not expect massive achievements only 3 month after the ICO , look for medium/long term.
fishervwb

Activity: 445
Merit: 39

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:36:46 PM

DomRaider’s New Year Giveaway

018: we know that this year will be huge for DomRaider! So in order to celebrate this new year and reward our hardworking and loyal community let’s begin with a New Year giveaway!
To make sure we are rewarding DRT holders, you must have a minimum of 100 DRT on your wallet to be eligible for the contest which will be held from January 8th — 18th.

https://medium.com/@domraider/domraiders-new-year-giveaway-efa75854c151

Romuald

Activity: 296

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 02:55:40 PM

HitBTC is not ok?

HitBTC is ok as DomRaider is supported on HitBTC. You can trade DRT at the following link

▮ Auctionity ▮ Decentralized Blockchain Dedicated to Auctions in Real-Time ▮ Join the Auctionity Community ▮
▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬▬ www.club.auctionity.com ▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬
Facebook   Twitter  Medium   LinkedIn  Telegram  Youtube

Romuald

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 03:02:17 PM

Guys I read someone saying the price of DRT is 1/4th of ICO price.

can someone clarify what the ico price was?

Price during the ICO was 1DRT= 0,10€

Is it a good moment to become a bag holder to this?

Did the project achieve anything? are there accomplished milestones or any working product?

MVP is scheduled for the end of january.

What's the explanation for price being under the ICO price, also were there any bonuses during the ICO?

Interested in this, since i think alts will boom this year. It's the year of alts, but it would be nice if the project also actually accomplished something for the continues growth in long term  Grin

t's quite common to see prices go down after tokens are released at the end of ICOs as some short-term investors sell immediately for quick profit. However, the DRT is an usage token based on a long-term project so it's value will increase as its use increases. We have exciting annoucements coming up and a minimum viable product is scheduled to go online by the end of January. I suggest you check out the Medium articles published at https://medium.com/domraider if you want more detail about how the project is going

telegram link?
You can join the DomRaider Token community at https://t.me/DomRaider_ICO

▮ Auctionity ▮ Decentralized Blockchain Dedicated to Auctions in Real-Time ▮ Join the Auctionity Community ▮

Romuald

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 08:12:49 AM

DomRaider's New Year Giveaway  Smiley

To start off  2018 with a bang, DomRaider is glad to announce its New Year Giveaway! Join us on Twitter and Reddit to enter the contest and get a chance to earn DRT

Romuald

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 09:59:14 AM

Hi guys!

If you want to buy DRT but are not familiar with HitBTC and don’t know where to start, check out our step-by-step tutorial on how to buy DRT on our main exchange HitBTC:

https://medium.com/domraider/tutorial-how-to-buy-drt-on-hitbtc-36d643d11706

Primitive

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:39:59 AM

can someone ELI5 why an auction platform is called "DomRaider" ?

NEM, LSK, STRAT
Kvanko

Activity: 602
Merit: 279

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:06:18 AM

Because Domraider is a French startup which was founded in 2013. Their main activity was "drop catching" - registering recently dropped domain names and then sell them on auctions. So it's like hunters for the domain names or something like that.
Romuald

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 11:38:45 AM

Because Domraider is a French startup which was founded in 2013. Their main activity was "drop catching" - registering recently dropped domain names and then sell them on auctions. So it's like hunters for the domain names or something like that.

Correct. This is why we called the company DomRaider as we were drop catcher. Now the company is now developing its activities into blockchain, and this will have some impact on branding and naming. More info to be announced soon.

safi71

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:29:02 PM

For a long time did not follow DomRaider. I went to the coinmarketcap and was surprised to see the price of the token. Excellent, that grows! Some good news was during this time, in connection with which the token was growing?

▀███▄
                ▀███▄
                 ▄███▀
       ▀███▄   ▄███▀ ▀███▄
         ▀███▄▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄
          ▄███▀         ▄███▀
▀███▄   ▄███▀ ▀███▄   ▄███▀ ▀███▄
  ▀███▄▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄
   ▄███▀         ▄███▀         ▄███▀
 ▄███▀ ▀███▄   ▄███▀ ▀███▄   ▄███▀
▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄▀▀▀▀
          ▄███▀         ▄███▀
        ▄███▀ ▀███▄   ▄███▀
       ▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄▀▀▀▀
                 ▄███▀

▄███▀
              ▀▀▀▀

ELONCITY
       ▄█████▄               ▐███▄▄
   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄            ████████▄▄
   ▓ ▓██▓▓█▀▀▀█▓▓            ████████████▄▄
   ▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█████▓▓           ▐█████████████████▄
  ▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓█▄         ▐███████████████████
 ██▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓███▄       █      ▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄
▐██▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓█████▄  ▄▄▄█                ▀▀▀▀▀
▐██▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓ ▀▀████████
▐██▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▐▌
 ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀         
 ▐██▀██████████▀           
  ▀▀▐███████████          ▐▌
    ▐█████▐█████          ▐▌
     ████▌ ████▌         
     ▐███▌ ████          ▐▌
      ███  ▐██▌          ▐▌
    ▄▄███  ▐██▄▄         
   ██████▌ ██████       
TELEGRAM 

Public Sale Coming Soon!

Kvanko

Activity: 602
Merit: 279

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:42:31 PM

For a long time did not follow DomRaider. I went to the coinmarketcap and was surprised to see the price of the token. Excellent, that grows! Some good news was during this time, in connection with which the token was growing?

I think the main reason is because Ethereum itself is growing constantly. Nevertheless, I think DRT is just in the beginning of its journey and we will see even bigger numbers in the near future.
Zabivelli

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 11:19:06 PM

DRT is back at ICO price in Euro, but at 1/3 of ICO price in ETH.

ICO price was 0,1€/DRT , ETH price was whatever ETH was worth at the time of purchase ( roughtly 0,000356 for me).

Domraider has been running and growing well for a few years now, they appear to be the leader in domain name in europe , so the base foundation of the project are solid, this is not an out of nowwhere startup.
Their ICO road map clearly stated the main achievement are due in Q1-2018, not much done is Q4-2017 (except hiring a lot of people to reinforcer the already existing team, but that's OK for me.
Minimum viable product is due to be released by end of january, so far they are sticking to their roadmap.

Price dropped a lot after ICO because people sold the bounty reward and bonuses for easy free money, which to me was kind of a dumb moove.

Price has seen steady upward action recently but the volume is just isn't there to get enough attention on the project + massive sell wall at 0,0001 & 0,00011 ETH which will take a while to absord with current volume but I expect DRT to really get moving once it break through it.

I think Hitbtch is not helping to get the volume up, not the most popular exchange and the price in only by increments of 0,00001 ETH so price actions only happens with 10% value steps.

I personnaly remain quite confident on this project you just have to be realistic and not expect massive achievements only 3 month after the ICO , look for medium/long term.

DomRaider has been growing for a few YEARS now? what do you mean my dude, few years? Didn't the ICO just finished a month or two.
I thought this was an start up seeking for funding. As far as I know the next milestone should be achieved the coming February.

Ok i see, yeah the price the last days seems to be recovering and now even above it actually, in fiat that is of course. You won't make it up with Ether anymore. Anyhow like you said this is a good project and the last days it caught me interest.

I'm preparing an buy order for this. HitBTC still is on the top 20 exchanges. Somedays it has a volume exceeding 1 billion USD... But some coins just don't have enough people trading it. I'm sure once the first milestone is accomplished for DRT, it will become more popular and the price will do it's work.

Use my link to sign up for Crypto.com and we both get $50 USD. You get many staking advantages and you can get the Visa card to spend crypto anywhere in the world. Every time you spend, you get cash back in $MCO. Depending on your card you get free Netflix, Spotify, Airport lounge key and other benefits! The cards are free!
Romuald

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 07:20:35 PM

DomRaider has been growing for a few YEARS now? what do you mean my dude, few years? Didn't the ICO just finished a month or two.
I thought this was an start up seeking for funding. As far as I know the next milestone should be achieved the coming February.

DomRaider has been created 4 years ago, and at the beginning the main activity was drop catching (find best expiring domain names and sell them with auctioning system). While this activity was developed, the team grew, and the company decided to move to blockchain for this auctions ecosystem project.

Ok i see, yeah the price the last days seems to be recovering and now even above it actually, in fiat that is of course. You won't make it up with Ether anymore. Anyhow like you said this is a good project and the last days it caught me interest.

I'm preparing an buy order for this. HitBTC still is on the top 20 exchanges. Somedays it has a volume exceeding 1 billion USD... But some coins just don't have enough people trading it. I'm sure once the first milestone is accomplished for DRT, it will become more popular and the price will do it's work.

Every efforts are allocated to this first milestones: MVP launch, building new partnerships, developing new exchanges...
The team will give more info soon  Smiley

Romuald

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 08:21:02 AM

Help DomRaider to spread the word on Twitter and Reddit! Enter the DomRaider Giveaway for a chance to earn 100 DRT  Wink
>> DomRaider's giveaway <<

Romuald

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 01:54:04 PM

Help DomRaider to spread the word on Twitter and Reddit! Enter the DomRaider Giveaway for a chance to earn 100 DRT  Wink
>> DomRaider's giveaway <<

Still time to enter the contest: you can win 100 DRT each day!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: