Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:50:33 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DomRaider - Decentralized blockchain auctions in real-time  (Read 66325 times)
DeathGrasp

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:51:31 PM

Help DomRaider to spread the word on Twitter and Reddit! Enter the DomRaider Giveaway for a chance to earn 100 DRT  Wink
>> DomRaider's giveaway <<

Still time to enter the contest: you can win 100 DRT each day!

Would like to propose You to consider to add to the draw for 100 DRT other Internet resources, such as bitcointalk.org...  I often visited by the thought that for projects starting ICO need to create 2 bounty company: 1 for the period of token sale and the second to support their values, and for promoting the project...

Also You could involve community members with the rank "Newbie", gived them a small number of tokens (5-10 every day for example)...

What do you think about it?

TOM47

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:35:58 AM

[Tutorial] How to buy DRT on EtherDelta

Following on our previous tutorial on how to buy DRT on HitBTC, here’s another tutorial on how to buy DRT on EtherDelta, the other main exchange for DRT.

I hope this tutorial was helpful, if you still have questions regarding the process of buying DRT on EtherDelta do not hesitate to send us a message via Telegram, or email us at contact-en@domraider.com.

https://medium.com/domraider/tutorial-how-to-buy-drt-on-etherdelta-a9f7c0a472b8
Romuald

Activity: 296

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 12:23:11 PM

Would like to propose You to consider to add to the draw for 100 DRT other Internet resources, such as bitcointalk.org...  I often visited by the thought that for projects starting ICO need to create 2 bounty company: 1 for the period of token sale and the second to support their values, and for promoting the project...

Also You could involve community members with the rank "Newbie", gived them a small number of tokens (5-10 every day for example)...

What do you think about it?

It should be something to consider for coming contest campaigns. The idea of this giveaway was to raise the brand awareness around the DRT on Twitter and Reddit.
Bitcointalk doesn't like to have some incentive giveaway inviting people to post. It is often considered as a flood technique. But we can think about it and find ideas to spread the word around the DomRaider Token and the blockchain auctions ecosystem.

▮ Auctionity ▮ Decentralized Blockchain Dedicated to Auctions in Real-Time ▮ Join the Auctionity Community ▮
▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬▬ www.club.auctionity.com ▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬
Facebook   Twitter  Medium   LinkedIn  Telegram  Youtube

Romuald

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 12:31:01 PM

DomRaider Tokens can also be purchased on EtherDelta.
Read the step-by-step tutorial at

▮ Auctionity ▮ Decentralized Blockchain Dedicated to Auctions in Real-Time ▮ Join the Auctionity Community ▮

blackbird123

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:52:37 PM

DomRaider Tokens can also be purchased on EtherDelta.
Read the step-by-step tutorial at

The experience with EtherDelta is really bad, the fees are expensive, and I hope the author can contact kucoin and the market there is very hot lately
clixcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:59:51 PM

The team has plan to make add this token on big exchanges I don't think Hitbtc is right choice which is suffering with so many issues and still unstable. We need Binance, Bittrex and Kucoin which is really important for solid growth.
Hullo

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:02:59 PM

It really is moving ahead with very slow development in platform to be functional fully. After raising millions of Euro my expectations were to see this being listed immediately on top exchanges but this didn't happen. Team should spend some money on this thing else it won't attention it should to succeed.
Romuald

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 02:00:40 PM

The team has plan to make add this token on big exchanges I don't think Hitbtc is right choice which is suffering with so many issues and still unstable. We need Binance, Bittrex and Kucoin which is really important for solid growth.

Part of DomRaider team is working on developing new exchanges. We know it is something important for the token and the community contributors. More informations will be announced soon. Stay tuned!

DirkDiggler1911

Activity: 294

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:40:45 PM

Part of DomRaider team is working on developing new exchanges. We know it is something important for the token and the community contributors. More informations will be announced soon. Stay tuned!

Nice,keep up the good work.When can we expect DRT to be used for auctions?
DeathGrasp

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:04:42 PM

It really is moving ahead with very slow development in platform to be functional fully. After raising millions of Euro my expectations were to see this being listed immediately on top exchanges but this didn't happen. Team should spend some money on this thing else it won't attention it should to succeed.

What do you think would be better for the price of the DRT token???
1) First platform release and then listing on crypto exchanges;
2) Placement on large exchanges like Binance, but without the working platform;
3) Launch of the platform and listing on the exchenges at the same time;

For my mind first they must show working platform and then get listed on Binance. The price will go to the moon...

charipo

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 02:41:10 AM

HELLO Romuald

https://www.domraider.io/fr/
your are late in your roadmap

i know DRT very well, i buy domains on https://www.domraider.com since years
That s why i put some dollars in the ICO : for the clever team

I can tell : since fews months the domains we can buy are very few, and 99% of them spammed !!

u can put what u want in BC, if your product/service are empty.... it will don' t go far

as u can read, i am french Wink
MoneyJ

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:53:32 AM

As far as IM concern  this project is going to be exciting. I am just waiting for my Wings valuation reward on Domraiders ICO. Going to hodl this token because of its high potential in the field of real time auction.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
.GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
DirkDiggler1911

Activity: 294

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:50:38 PM

What do you think would be better for the price of the DRT token???
1) First platform release and then listing on crypto exchanges;
2) Placement on large exchanges like Binance, but without the working platform;
3) Launch of the platform and listing on the exchenges at the same time;

For my mind first they must show working platform and then get listed on Binance. The price will go to the moon...

I agree with this,as DRT is utility token,no need to push with exchange if you dont have real product out yet,but i hope it will change in the near future.
TOM47

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:24:48 AM

Blockchain application to the Auction Mechanism

Blockchain technology can be used in a variety of ways. DomRaider will develop the technological solution dedicated to the world’s first decentralized auctions blockchain network. This article outlines the fundamental stages to implement the blockchain mechanisms to real-time management of auctions worldwide.

This process is described from the perspective of micropayment for an ERC20 token available through the Ethereum network. This depiction can be adapted to any other platform. The process unfolds in 3 stages:

Stage 1: Opening of micropayment channel. Each auction participant places a “deposit” through a Smart Contract, which represents a bid.

Stage 2: Off-Chain exchanges. Exchange of a signed character chain that combines the bid amount and its identity.

Stage 3: Channel closing. Reimbursement of all auction participants other than the auction winner.

It is worth noting that the payment taken to initiate the bid may not represent the total amount, which would allow professional users to participate in numerous auctions (on the basis that they won’t win all of them). We can envisage payment of a small sum, for example 10% of the target amount, on the basis that a delay in payment by the winning bidder is possible. In the event that the amount is not settled, the user may lose their security deposit and get a bad reputation within the system, which may exclude them from certain types of auction.

https://medium.com/domraider/blockchain-application-to-the-auction-mechanism-9c7f557a8e13
Romuald

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 04:12:52 PM

Save the date! On January 31st, anyone will be able to run a simple auction protocol on a transparent Ethereum blockchain.
7 days left before the reveal of the MVP.

Cymatoxa

Activity: 378
Merit: 121

"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:32:35 PM

Who knows who voted on the WINGS platform when they distribute DomRaider DRT tokens? Thank you in advance for your response

Romuald

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 09:37:58 AM
Last edit: January 26, 2018, 02:36:16 PM by Romuald

Nice,keep up the good work.When can we expect DRT to be used for auctions?

Thanks. DRT will be integrated for payment guarantee use. Scheduled for summer 2018. More details in updated roadmap that will be published next week.

coinmenace

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

Everything you want, is everything you need.

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:07:14 AM

Who knows who voted on the WINGS platform when they distribute DomRaider DRT tokens? Thank you in advance for your response

I am very curious to know the answer as well as to when the WINGS DAO price discovery/promotion rewards for DRT will be distributed. It's been more than 3 months since the ICO.
BarbusseH

Activity: 193
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:53:25 AM

There is a lot of financial information in white paper, but there is no information on what algorithm will be blocking? On what pools can it be extracted? Or do you use technology POS?
Romuald

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 03:50:11 PM

Wednesday can’t get there soon enough! DomRaider will launch its MVP, show off its new look and rebranding, reveal the new roadmap and new websites... and more!
Stay tuned!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: