Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:54:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Who do you think is Satoshi Nakamoto?
David Chaum - 2 (3.8%)
Tim C. May - 0 (0%)
Hal Finney - 5 (9.6%)
Adam Back - 0 (0%)
John Gilmore - 0 (0%)
Nick Szabo - 11 (21.2%)
Wei Dai - 1 (1.9%)
Phil Zimmermann - 0 (0%)
other - 33 (63.5%)
Total Voters: 52

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who do you think is Satoshi Nakamoto?  (Read 1628 times)
dali_masmoudi

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:02:52 AM

Satoshi Nakamoto is a group of people, no one can developp something strong and complicated like Bitcoin alone by himself.
Prabably Satoshi is the commercial name of the owners and they choosed it because they want to stay out of the lights and stay unknow.
We don't have to forget that Bitcoin is made mainly for illegal paiement from the dark net.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
care2yak

Activity: 779
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:24:01 AM

i'm with those who're saying that satoshi nakamoto is a collective and not a single person, but no one was able to tell who comprised the group or if that group had a name.

recently though, some of my friends shared an article from the internet and in that article, it is said that evidence points to the NSA as the creator of bitcoin (https://www.naturalnews.com/2017-12-10-evidence-points-to-bitcoin-being-an-nsa-psyop-roll-out-one-world-digital-currency.html)

if bitcoin was created by the nsa, then with whom did gavin anderson communicate with about bitcoin?
wjchong

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 11:24:15 AM

I think that these all are satoshi nakamoto. Because Bitcoin may be created by a group and may be  these people were that group.

BTC BTC MY SAFE HOUSE :- A home that can protect your wealth and life of your families during disaster. BTC
clair508

Activity: 136
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 11:27:29 AM

I think different from list.I think the Ellen Mask is the Satoshi Nakamoto.But Satoshi Nakamoto may be a team because bitcoin is very hard to think a work by one person.

storichain.io ❂ Storichain Official Bounty Campaign
• ● START: 25 JUNE 2019 ● • (https://storichain.io)
Nhor1011

Activity: 994
Merit: 11

Daxetoken.net

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:26:34 AM

Maybe he is one of them but i think he is still hiding his idintity and also i think he is a single person who is the inventor of bitcoin.

thisappointed

Activity: 616
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:03:11 AM

This is useless, do you think Satoshi Nakamoto will reveal himself? You guys are just wasting your time for that matter. There is no way that Satoshi Nakamoto will reveal himself in the public, if he wanted to, then he would have done it already a long time ago. He have his personal reason why he is hiding his identity, and it is none of our business to meddle with his own life.
cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:06:37 AM

Honestly, Hal Finney is the most logical choice. He passed away around when Satoshi stopped communicating and he would obviously want to test the transaction with himself. Sending himself emails really isn't that far-fetched. The idea was that this catches on, and obviously it did.

Whether it's Hal or not, we have to thank all of these people for their contributions. Without them, Bitcoin wouldn't be where it is today.
ir.hn

Activity: 322
Merit: 54

Consensus is Constitution

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:12:41 AM

Dorian Nakamoto duh.  Why isn't he on your list?

mia khalifa

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:34:49 AM

In the documentary "Banking on Bicoin" a graphic is shown with potential candidates who can be Satoshi Nakamoto. In the documentary itself, it is believed that Satoshi is either Nick Szabo or Hal Finney, or even both together. Both have, however, already denied it. What do you think. Which of these people could mostly likely be Satoshi?

satoshi nakamoto no one knows, it seems the name satoshi nakamoto only a group name whose members are very secret, because if they are exposed then it could be a target of terrorist fugitives to exploit the wealth in his possession.
tanghere1

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:53:03 AM

I think satoshi nakamoto is not a 1 person only. I believe they are a group of people who are responsible for the creation of bitcoin.

cryptokath19

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:59:36 AM

In the documentary "Banking on Bicoin" a graphic is shown with potential candidates who can be Satoshi Nakamoto. In the documentary itself, it is believed that Satoshi is either Nick Szabo or Hal Finney, or even both together. Both have, however, already denied it. What do you think. Which of these people could mostly likely be Satoshi?

for me Satoshi Nakamoto is a team or group that developed bitcoin. We can not say that this is just one person because the bitcoin is formed by teamwork for it to spread to the cryptocurrency community. Actually I am impressed with the idea and concept they made to identify the bitcoin
ms.sexy

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:11:29 AM

https://i.imgur.com/KWBPzt2.png

for my opinion, it does not matter if anyone Satoshi Nakamoto is an anonymous person or group but should think that Bitcoin's help to us is especially important for bitcoin today and gradually increasing the user and investing in Bitcoin.
Noore Najjar

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:34:23 AM

I don't think people should look for Satoshi. He served as much reason Furthermore rightly exited organize left in front of the individuals not energetic about improvement done money dragged him in front of congress to demonstrate as much making. Concerning illustration the individuals who profit consistently starting with those fill in that he did, i imagine its improper on detract as much vanishing as a test when its clear he's Exactly an ordinary guy who needed with help.

ronafurw

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:11:57 AM

I don' think Satoshi is someone who would allow himself to be too obvious to be identified. As the genius managed to create Bitcoin, He has the capability to totally hide his identity which is a part of how the bitcoin works.
There are a lot of theories about Satoshi Nakamoto. Nobody knows who he is and where he is but we all are grateful to him for such a technology. We all are blessed by the high outputs and comforts due to him. Our gratitude will always go to him for earning a great sum of money and making our present and future both good. Investors should be thankful to him for all what they have today due to bitcoin.
Noilee

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:31:36 PM

I don't think any one from the above list can be real satoshi nakamoto. Might be satoshi is already died in some accident or from sudden health problem so he couldn't make any updates on his situation. He might have died long time ago like around 2010 or 2011.
Maybe he's not in the list, but no one knows where is Satoshi today we don't know if what happen to him that until now no one knows. We don't know if who really is Satoshi Nakamoto we see we have no news we heard if he is really died or still alive. Because he doesn't update yet, maybe he afraid to the government and why he is hiding to us. Because he want to help other people to earn and invest in bitcoin. No news about it about in his death. So we cannot say that Satoshi Nakamoto is dead, i think he just hiding right now and every time he update the bitcoin but we believe he show his personality on the right time.
ericmalik

Activity: 92

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:00:31 PM

Whoever he/she is a legend!
 he is so rich now
I truly hope he's now enjoying the fruit of his labour.
rudox

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:09:13 PM

I am not interested in knowing the personality of Satoshi Nakamoto but what is attached to his name Blockchain technology is very essential to me and my family. Whoever he is I can only say thank you sir.
CryptoCurr

Activity: 39

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:08:47 PM

Nobody knows the real real Satoshi Nakamoto only CIA can know that. They should point out Dorian Nakamoto too in their documentary.
Prince07

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:13:11 PM

I'm sure it's a group of people, and  they are hiding, so they are quite well-known personalities

____________________A I T H E O N____________________       [   JOIN THE WHITELIST   ]
The digital ecosystem simplifying your world through A.I., robotic, and human symbiosis
█ ██ ███     WHITEPAPER     |     TELEGRAM     |     TWITTER     |     INSTAGRAM     ███ ██ █
einsteineer

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:14:41 PM

He is hypothetical person. This is all I thought about Satoshi.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: